Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Good morning - woke up about 5am this morning, just as my daughter was going to bed! Mind you she didnt get up until about 2pm yesterday - we live in different time zones.

Not sure I achieved anything yesterday, in fact I cant even remember what I did with the day.

Heres another lavender heart from my sale section

26 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Lynn and Caroline :slight_smile: :dancer:

Busy day at the bench today got 3 bangle orders and a book to make as well as finish off some card packs.

Lovely to see you back on here Adrian @nannyjulie, sending hugs to all those in need :hugs: and wishing you all a good day

26 Likes

Good morning. Hope everyone has a good day. Sending hugs to all those that need them.
Love the ACEO’s Chris @ChrisStoneArtist and also your ACEO’s Karen @TheCornishHare. Stunning bracelet Jane @Beadseedz. Beautiful keyring Natalie @NOfkantsCurios such a gorgeous colour.
A new cloche hat from me
https://folksy.com/items/7226836-Crochet-Cloche-Hat-for-Adults-Plum

25 Likes

Morning all! Bit dull and grey down here today, can’t wait for spring and some nicer weather! Sending hugs to all that needs one! Clicked and loved to here. Loving your new card @ChrisStoneArtist and those copper and pearl earrings @silverbirchstudio and ohh that bear hat @OhhhWhatAYarn what a beauty!

Listed another ACEO today! Continuing the animal theme of course… another favourite from my safari holiday from a few years back - please meet Gilbert Giraffe …

26 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: Oh wow I am loving the ACEO’s @TheCornishHare and @ChrisStoneArtist so much and I have an urge to start a collection, I best consult the bank manager first though as he tells me funds are tight right now :smiley:
I have a new listing this morning another chunky hat :slight_smile:
Sending hugs and love to all those in need of them especially those with anxiety and depression, I know how hard it is as my daughter suffers massively and we can barely get out of the house because of it at the moment, opening up here is a wonderful step and its definitely better to talk about it if you can and this is such a supportive group to talk to.
Have a lovely day everyone and take care :heart: xxx

27 Likes

Morning all…yes aceos are fun and most people display them in photo albums. I must have sold over 3000 of them since I started 11 years ago …they were started by someone in the US who wanted to collect art but didn’t have the wall space to hang any more pictures…
today, I have something slight larger than an aceo…this one is 7x5"
https://folksy.com/items/7226379-7x5-fantasy-watercolour-painting-mref-f-645-

26 Likes

Wow Brenda ……… 3000 - I am in awe of you! That is very impressive - I have just a little way to catch up with you ………… errrrrr 3000!! better get painting hahaha!

9 Likes

Fluffy on her pretty swing,

23 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

I’ve changed my listing, as I just realised I have done the previous one before! I’m really not with it today!

20 Likes

Morning. Another grey dreary day! I had to have the lights on all day yesterday and they’re on again today. I’m getting really fed up with the lack of proper daylight now. I don’t know how those of you who live in the far north cope with it!

I managed to get lots of appliqué pieces made yesterday but now I need to start cutting out lots of backing fabric to attach them to! Consequently it’s another relist today - a purse in the same fabric as yesterday’s make up bag.

20 Likes

I’m all loved, pinned, even shared to my Fb page. My heartfelt sympathies to all those struggling with health problems. Been there… I’m loving your Aceos Karen @TheCornishHare. And I’m very tempted by your cloche hat Lynn @erkinwald. It’s just my colour! (Well, one of my favourite colours. I’m not exactly plum-coloured!)
My listing for today is another little vest. This one is distinctly girlie.

21 Likes

good Morning everyone :slight_smile:
I’ve had a bath, put some make-up on and I feel a bit better this Morning :slight_smile: Although I do have to do the dreaded food shop later which I absolutely hate! Mr DP and my Son that lives at home are trying to do Slimming World ( I did it for 4 years and maintained a good weight but when my MH took a turn for the worse in 2016, I stopped going and piled it all back on). At the moment, I am living on biscuits, so I should try to join in too. I hate having to think of dinners to make though…it’s so much easier when you can have at least one day a week of something simple like fishfingers and chips…lol!

I am loving all the ACEO’s at the moment :slight_smile: especially Karen @TheCornishHare’s wildlife paintings…I love that they all have names!
I did try my hand at ACEO’s in 2011 and joined in the art thread. I remember there being weekly challenges where we all had to paint the same scene in our own style. Do you still do that Brenda @teabreaks? I really enjoyed that.
Here’s a little ACEO that my Son wouldn’t let me sell as it was a painting of our guinea pig’s bunny friend (after he lost his other guinea pig mates) and poor guinea died soon after I painted it…so I had to keep it in his memory!

Joss @XStitcherJoss…I loved your old lady that swallowed a fly yesterday - that must have taken hours. Such beautiful workmanship x (are we allowed to say workmanship anymore? lol!)

27 Likes

I’m not keeping up with listing everyday at the moment but here’s a new mug for today’s listing, I’m waiting for some more to be fired, using someone else’s bigger kiln to see if they fire differently. I do try and pop in to love everyone’s new items though.

22 Likes

Good afternoon - hope you’re all having a good weekend. My listing today is a hand wired Dalmation Jasper necklace

23 Likes

Thanks for the stats appreciation Adrian - hope you will both be feeling better soon. @nannyjulie

7 Likes

Here is the sales report for 12th January 2019, Saturday. We had 36 people listing on the thread and 2 shops had a visit from the sales fairy. Yesterday we sold 2 items.

The sales were as follows

Bags1
Jewellery 1

The cumulatives so far:

Jewellery 38
Bags 18
Cards 15
Ceramics 12
Knits 7
Accessories textile 3
Accessories beaded 2
Accessories fabric 1
Art 1

Total 97

In the Folksy top sellers chart we have Deborah Jones (at No. 1 again), and Jennies Gems

In January 2018 we had sales of 250 - so let’s make this our target to beat once again this month, To reach this target we need roughly 9 sales per day on average.

Twenty eight shops have had a least 1 sale so far this month

23 Likes

Hi everyone, I have a new friend to meet you, this is Bear Hugz, an 11" mohair bear.

https://folksy.com/items/7226865-Bear-Hugz-11-5-Luxury-Mohair-Bear-Artist-Bear-Collectable-Teddy-Bear-

23 Likes

Loving your Teddy Bear Sarah @thedotterypotter - no wonder you can’t part with him! Thanks for your lovely comments on my little animal collection! X

6 Likes

Afternoon all hope you are well or if not then on the road to recovery.

Welcome back Adrian and Julie @nannyjulie hope you both feel better soon.

Love that little painting Sarah @thedotterypotter

Yet another lovely painting Karen @TheCornishHare Gilbert is very handsome.

Welcome to the group Angie @fingerprickinggood

Today’s new listing is another bracelet.

24 Likes

thanks Kim, im trying to find my way around the threads, lol

8 Likes