Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

@thedotterypotter I am a rebel now…I have always hated being told what to do and now paint whatever I feel like. I refuse orders too…the moment someone wants something specific i somehow don’t want to do it. Mind you, themes are a little bit better…A long time since I joined in any challenges…lol…it was fun though.x
I Have dozens of aceos in my shop and dozens in boxes waiting to be listed.

11 Likes

Afternoon all.
A bit grey and gloomy here today, I don’t appear to be achieving much either, so shall head out with my dog.

Sarah @thedotterypotter I used to enjoy those ACEO challenges too, I don’t think I’ve painted anything since. https://folksy.com/shops/StoneSoup/sold_items
I fell off the slimming world routine about this time last year, and put 2 stone straight back on, OH and I are trying to lose again this year, without slimming world. I found the page Pinch of Nom on FB great for recipes and ideas, like you I find the daily meal planning a real chore. So far we are just doing dry Jan, and not eating biscuits. OH is trying to sort out his IBS with excluding things from diet, so our eating is a bit weird at the mo, thankfully he has been doing most of the planning and cooking so far this year, that will all change Monday when he goes back to work.

Some new earrings today.

25 Likes

Hi folks a relist from me today

21 Likes

Finally finished the last piece of Christmas cake today, the last big slab was cut into four with me having the largest slice (after all I did make it!!) Eyes definitely bigger than belly though!! :joy: the only thing I’m fit for now is the sofa!! :joy: Here’s my listing for today, enjoy your afternoon everyone :smiley:

23 Likes

Grey and gloomy here in Newbury!
My item for today a crocheted scarf with appliqué crochet detailing.

Natalie x

25 Likes

Hi all,

Something new from me at last today. The light is still not good for taking photos but I think it’s going to be a while before it gets any better.

And Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts I have another sale to add to the tally.

Many thanks,

Jeanie x

26 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Love the listings, happy crafting to you all.
Miserable day here in North Kent. Julie waiting patiently for snow:::snowflake::snowflake::snowman:
Best Wishes Adrian

23 Likes

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios your scarf is gorgeous.

Very dull and windy here. We’ve had to put the lights on already. I have just had a photo session though and have got them all edited so I’ll have 9 brand new listings to share over the next few days - if I get them listed

12 Likes

Good afternoon
Hope you are all feeling good today. Hugs to all who need them
Bit late today.
I’ve been busy painting the cupboard doors on the units in the utility room.
My husband said they didn’t need painting so if i wanted them done I could do them myself.
Red rag to a bull… It all looked so easy but the paint dried too quickly and I got lots of brush marks so in despair he has taken over. Result !!!
Back to the sewing
More cushions today

Valerie x

24 Likes

Afternoon all . Don’t know where today went. Still feel like I haven’t got started :grimacing:
Nevermind re listing some new little heart earrings in anticipation of Valentine’s :two_hearts:
Enjoy Sunday evening all.

22 Likes

Well I’d hoped to photograph and list some new felted bowls today , but the dingey weather has defeated me :confused: ,hopefully tomorrow !! . I have a couple of different size foxes , if you were still interested in one Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery , but please, please do not feel obliged !!!
Sooooooo… just some any-occasion tags today …
Thank you for kind comment Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Can I report 3 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery . Finally January is off the mark , phew !!! I’ve probably spoke too soon , and that will be it !! ha !

Hope everyone having a good weekend . x

27 Likes

Hi everyone. Just a relist from me today. Another of my narrow cuff bracelets.

21 Likes

I can imagine you being a rebel Brenda @teabreaks! Now imagining you James Dean style on a motorbike…lol!

8 Likes

I definitely remember painting that same Lily! Your ACEO’s were so good…you should do some more! Mine were not that great and i ended up selling loads off on my facebook page a few years ago!
I just found my other old shop too…gosh, why did I think anyone would buy these? LOL
https://folksy.com/shops/DotteryDooDahs/sold_items

Ah…I found the Lily one and the mountain one in a facebook album!

24 Likes

Good afternoon all,

My listing for today is a cute baby penguin sitting in a doughnut :grinning:

Big hugs to anyone who needs them.

Loving the ACEOs.
Thanks @ChrisStoneArtist for lovely comment about my miniatures.
@Beadseedz, lovely bracelet, your beading is amazing.

All caught up to here :blush:

20 Likes

Love the owls!

6 Likes

Caught up to here.
Gilbert is splendid @TheCornishHare.
I rather like your bunny @thedotterypotter. Perhaps you should get your paint brushes out again!
Love the purse @PocketfulCreations.
Great necklaces @Brockstones and @HannahBanksJewellery.
I have started another ACEO but I know I will get distracted by Vera later. (on the telly, I don’t actually know anyone called Vera!)

15 Likes

Thanks for the ACEO love…it has inspired me to have another go I think! Painting doesn’t come that naturally to me though…I remember having a total meltdown in 6th form art class because I couldn’t paint a plate of jammy dodgers and pink panther wafers!

11 Likes

Love everyone’s ACEOs :orange_heart: ::green_heart::two_hearts::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: @ChrisStoneArtist @TheCornishHare @teabreaks and weeny sculptures @LilyLilyHandmade
I had never heard of this before I was on Folksy and it took a while to get it :upside_down_face:
Lovely to see yours Sarah @thedotterypotter and yours Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
You should definitely both do more .

11 Likes

I’m late listing today. I need to go back and catch up.
Another blanket for me.

22 Likes