Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

love this Brenda…I too have way too many cuppas during the day!

7 Likes

Morning all . Have a great holiday Karen @TheCornishHare Sunshine sounds nice :sun_with_face:
GREAT poem Brenda @teabreaks :orange_heart: Poetry should be on your list of choices for the day too!
Have a good day all .

19 Likes

Loving the poem Brenda @teabreaks, think this sums me up but I would have to substitute card making and painting for sewing and threading.
:smile:

6 Likes

Awwh thanks Sarah - loved painting him, was going a little goggle eyed towards the end, doing those stripes at such a small scale! Thanks for info on FB - I worry if I post on my page all the time, people will get fed up and leave? ………. maybe I need to pluck up courage and just go for it!! x

9 Likes

Sorry I have missed a couple of days. I will play a bit of catch up later!
My listing for today…

17 Likes

Good morning all. My item for today - a pair of Carnelian earrings

16 Likes

Here is the sales report for 13th January 2019, Sunday. We had 34 people listing on the thread and 3 shops had a visit from the sales fairy. Yesterday we sold 5 items.

The sales were as follows

Caeramics 1
Cards 1
Knits 1
Misc 2

The cumulatives so far:

Jewellery 38
Bags 18
Cards 16
Ceramics 13
Knits 8
Accessories textile 3
Accessories beaded 2
Accessories fabric 1
Art 1
Misc 2

Total 102

In the Folksy top sellers chart we have Deborah Jones (at No. 1 again), and Jennies Gems

In January 2018 we had sales of 250 - so let’s make this our target to beat once again this month, To reach this target we need roughly 9 sales per day on average.

Thirty shops have had a least 1 sale so far this month

16 Likes

That’s it. Back from the dentist and all loved etc. to here. Thank you Cat @BabanCat - just a small filling - and a crown for my other half @thatenamelguy. Great poem, Brenda @teabreaks. Have a lovely holiday Karen @TheCornishHare. We’re off sun-seeking on Thursday.

8 Likes

Yay ………. my first sale of 2019 (at last!!) - little Errol Elephant has sold - so one to add to the tally @MaxPringJewellery and @Brockstones (an original ACEO) -

Good start to my holiday (just left and am on the way to Bristol for early flight tomorrow)

Guess what I have packed ………………… yup my paintbrushes and paint - just in case I feel the need!! HeeHee

Karen x

24 Likes

Lots of lovely items from the weekend.
I have listed some of my jewellery making days destash, it is time to part with it all

18 Likes

Afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

My listing today is:

20 Likes

I actually listed this last week…please tell me if this thread is for people who list everyday…
I spent my weekend playing instead of working…no sewing this weekend I was messing with stamps, mdf shapes and making tags, what a lovely change it made and I am hoping to have a few arty bits ready to list in a few weeks if I get chance to make them inbetween bear making and embroidery. Fancied a change this year so branching out into new areas…for a while anyway. Hope you all have a good week x

19 Likes

Excellent news on the sale and have a good holiday x

7 Likes

Hi Debby @Bearlescent :slight_smile: This thread is for people that want to challenge themselves to list an item a day. It can be a new listing or if you want to you can show a re-listed item.
The other people on the thread will then love your item and possibly tweet or pin it too. This can give you a chance of getting your item seen on the front page for a little while under “popular items”
It’s a really friendly community and we are here to give each other a boost.
You look like you have quite a few items in your shop, so you could show a new one of those a day if you don’t have a new item to list. Good luck and enjoy the thread x

14 Likes

Thank you for the ice cream van love @BeadstormJewellery, @SarahDesignsUK, @PetraBradleyPrints.
Love Zebedee @TheCornishHare. Congratulations on your ACEO sale. Have a great holiday.
Lovely hats @erkinwald and @OhhhWhatAYarn.
Lovely earrings @Brockstones nad @carolinefrodsham.
Lovely poetry Brenda @teabreaks.
My new listing is an ACEO of the classic Fiat 500 car.

22 Likes

My listing for today

19 Likes

Good afternoon
Love the poem Brenda @teabreaks
Enjoy your holidays Karen @TheCornishHare @XStitcherJoss and @thatenamelguy
A bit of sunshine sounds lovely
Cats and dogs today

Valerie x

20 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks your poem really made me laugh as this is me quite often :joy: So many ideas in my head, I don’t know where to start…so I don’t!! :joy: Hope you have a lovely holiday Karen @TheCornishHare Your Zebra is lovely. Also loving your miniature watercolour Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Here is my listing for today, have a lovely afternoon. Unfortunately my work day is ending shortly as it’s school run time then taking my daughter to her little job then picking my son up from Rugby practise!!!

20 Likes

Afternoon

Here’s a baby polar bear and chocolate doughnut for today :blush:

Thank you @XStitcherJoss

Will be back later to catch up on listings and news. :blush:

19 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Sid the Squirrel is back for a relist today.

Chris Stone
The Chris Artist Love this Chris
Bearlescent love the bear Debby
GweddusArt loved your poem Brenda
Keep warm everyone, lots of porridge and soups,
happy crafting Adrian

17 Likes