Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Thanks Kim! They are fabulous… I have a challenge ahead of me! X

8 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, hope everyone is well, my listing today is a Valentines Card with entwined seahorses. Photo not that good, apologies, will have to re do them, but just thought it would be novel to list something new Lol!:joy::joy::joy:
One sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Busy day ahead, but am now going to sit in bed with a fresh cuppa and read all the posts and see all the lovely items.https://folksy.com/items/7227586-Entwined-Seahorses-Valentines-Card-Original-Mixed-Media-Collage-
Just to say, there’s still a 25% discount sale in ArtPapercraftNotebooksandCards until 30th January! xx

18 Likes

Morning all. Have to get off to work now but just doing my listing as its got a raindrop and it’s today’s theme!
Have a good day all
Ooo 2 sales to report Max @MaxPringJewellery

22 Likes

Good morning.
Beautiful scarf Roz @OrchardFelts. Love those dark pearl earrings Karen @TheCornishHare. Great animal alphabet Kim @konyskiw.
Sending hugs for all those under the weather, in pain or in need of a hug.
New mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7227588-Fingerless-Mitts-Gloves-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Taupe-and-Tangerine

22 Likes

Thanks @DeborahJonesJewellery xx

4 Likes

Good morning all, there is such a lot of fabulous work on here and I am sorry I don’t comment individually . The reason is that I am terrified of missing someone out and then them feeling that I don’t like their work. Everyone is SO talented and I wish I could afford to buy something from everyone.

Yesterday was a weird day…it started badly with a letter from HMRC wanting money…and I have already paid it (mini panic mode until I spoke to my accountant). Of course I don’t earn enough to have anything to pay, but HMRC in their wisdom gave me a wrong tax code when hubby died and so it was complicated last year
. On a good note, my son decided to send a picture of my garage door to the Welsh Newspaper “Wales Online” and they phoned and are coming to take pics in the next few days…watch this space !
I DID manage to do some painting yesterday and I listed this one.
https://folksy.com/items/7227494-original-art-aceo-landscape-ref-F-652-

31 Likes

A sale’s a sale as they say Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery! Hope you added an inflationary increase to the price of them one year on!

Great news about the assignment mark Max @MaxPringJewellery - don’t know how you do it all…

Have a great holiday Karen @TheCornishHare and Francis and Joss Mr & Mrs @thatenamelguy. Take it you have someone reliable staying at home to manage your orders while you are away Karen - I dread to think the chaos if I left OH to do that - colourblind and scatty are not be a good combination!

Off in search of sleep-inducing magnesium today… will let you know if it helps

26 Likes

Safe journey, Karen. Have a great holiday x

7 Likes

Thanks for the info on the aceo Brenda @teabreaks, poem was brilliant!xxx
All loved and tweeted to here xx

6 Likes

Brilliant marks Max @MaxPringJewellery… well done xx

7 Likes

Morning All,

A few new listings this week for me with some simple products…

Enjoy your day and will do some more pinning today as normal :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Listing and dashing this morning but I’ll be back later the love and pin.

23 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I have taken the plunge today and added a made to order item :o I may well regret it as I too don’t like making commissions I would much rather hook whatever takes my fancy when it takes my fancy :smiley: Have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

26 Likes

Tiny Ted is on her purple swing, now available

21 Likes

Morning all,

Here’s my listing for today, a miniature box of choc chip cookies. Sold a few of these so baked another batch :grinning:

All caught up to here.

Max @MaxPringJewellery - Well done on your great assignment mark!
Brenda @teabreaks, loved your poem and felted animals.
@DeborahJonesJewellery - well done on being no 1 bestseller, impressive!
@Beadseedz, thank you for lovely polar bear comment :blush:

22 Likes

Today’s listing, the last for a fortnight while we go for a break in the sun. Woopee!

Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery, those earrings are lovely. Oh, and thank you for providing a link to my husband’s pendant! Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery on your great mark and thank you - we certainly intend to make the most of our break. I must remember to show my goth granddaughter your dragon-scale mitts Lynn @erkinwald, and another of my granddaughters is unicorn mad, so your mug cosies need her attention, Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn.

22 Likes

@ Verchielbeadsandjewellery love all the resin making, I had a go once and made just a massive mess :smiley:
@ OhhhWhatAYarn loving the unicorns, actually was admiring the unicorn hat in your shop too.

I am destashing still, so any jewellery makers out there, I am listing my bits of 925 silver at a lower price, as new ventures and all that, and I need to stop hoarding stuff, which has not been used for about 5 years…

19 Likes

oh my @'s didn’t work lol, still learning the ropes :smiley:

9 Likes

Good morning. Guess what? I slept! Yea, put the bunting out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m the same Brenda @teabreaks. Everyone is so talented on here but if you individually comment on every item then miss one out, that person is left wondering what’s wrong with their item. Also, time I’ve read and clicked through, I often can’t remember who posted what :rofl:

I have another baby cardigan today

25 Likes

Good morning
I also commiserate with anyone doing commissions. I find that if I know something has to be made for a certain time I keep putting it off.
The worse thing to me is someone saying “You can sew can’t you?” and asking for something I would hate to do.
I had an aunt years ago who would buy a size 16 in the sales and want it made into a size 10 and saying it just needs taking in a bit. The sewing people among you will understand.
More bees today

Coffee calls. Back soon to look and love
Valerie x

23 Likes