Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread January 2021

Good morning.
Another quiet day at home yesterday. I am still attempting to get my Christmas stock sorted now so I don’t have to worry about it later in the year. Making progress with some robins then need to move onto the angels! I did take some time out to start knitting a jumper for my daughter - she has been on at me for ages to do it, trouble is once I start that’s me tied to the knitting needles until its finished!
MIL still in hospital, apparently very confused and had another fall yesterday.
I have just read an article that states that all care homes should receive their vaccines by the end of this week (today?) … no sign of them yet!
Surprisingly, another new listing from me today. Really need to get my proper photography lights out but easier said than done so am having to make do with what I have at the moment.

7656005-Needle-felted-Emperor-penguin-0

29 Likes

Wow Roz @OrchardFelts your penguin is incredible

This one is a relist but I have some new bits ready to photograph and list at the weekend

https://folksy.com/items/7626076-Retro-vintage-fabric-beach-bag

27 Likes

Morning all. The rain has finally stopped but it is so cold.
Awesome penguin Roz @OrchardFelts.
Hugs to all those who are poorly or have poorly family, and all those in need of a hug.
Please can you add 2 sales to the tally for me Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Malachite colour mitts from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7658480-Fingerless-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Malachite-Green

26 Likes

Morning all,
Yesterday’s snow has frozen solid - not looking forward to dog walking this morning.
Good news about your BIL Caroline @Caroleecrafts. Hopefully he will continue to improve. Love that penguin Roz @OrchardFelts :heart_eyes:.

A new Valentine’s Day card today.

28 Likes

Morning everyone. Another penguin today.

Have a good day.

Penguin, valentine penguin holding a red heart,… - Folksy

28 Likes

Gosh Caroline @Caroleecrafts I do hope now that he’s on the correct antibiotics he improves quickly and will soon be home!

Natalie x

16 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts stunning penguin. Almost expect it to waddle off! Hope your ex MIL is ok!

We’ve still got residents and elderly people here who’ve not received their vaccine yet, but it does depend on how much stock they get sent. My boss is messaging us to badger our surgeries for a date for our vaccine as he wants to fully open the practice again on the first of Feb. I’m not ringing my doctors, I know I am on the list, they will get to me when it’s my turn. Hounding them and making a nuisance of myself, is hardly fair on them or me.

Natalie x

22 Likes

What adorable penguins today, they made me smile.
I don’t like to be thwarted, but it was a no photo day for me too yesterday, tho its looking bright here right now. So, here is a pair of happy people from Denmark I made earlier.

28 Likes

A new listing of a birthday card

212 14 cake mouse

27 Likes

Love this Karen…@TheConishHare…I love the expression on the cat’s face…think he is looking out and wishing it would stop raining…lol x

17 Likes

Morning happy Friday :hugs:

28 Likes

good morning all…
Big hugs to those in need.
today I am starting with a hand painted Anniversary card
https://folksy.com/items/7656935-Hand-painted-floral-anniversary-greetings-card-ref-F-417-

27 Likes

Morning all.
Thanks for the advice Max @MaxPringJewellery

I made these for a customer who has now gone quiet, maybe if I list them here she will reappear.
Coffee bean earrings

29 Likes

Morning everyone.
@DeborahJonesJewellery - I always take payment in full for a custom order, been stung too many times in the past and so much hard work goes into making them. They are lovely, I look foward to my special coffee each morning since I bought a coffee frother a few months ago.

22 Likes

Morning all there’s nothing at all to report from here which in a way I suppose is good news.

That’s really bad Lynn @erkinwald and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery about contacting surgeries

Today I have a relist that could do with some more love

27 Likes

I do too usually, these were for a friends mum, who ordered a set last year, then asked for another, so I went ahead and made, she may well get back to me yet.

18 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I am so happy this morning as the marvellous Morrisons man has managed to get here through the terrible snow and ice we have in Bradford, they have been brilliant through all the lockdown and a lifeline to non drivers like me :wink: There are so many unsung heroes at the moment :slight_smile:
Congrats to all those with sales and hugs to everyone who needs one :slight_smile: just a quick relist today and I am going to disappear to Photoshop to work on some new piccies for new items :slight_smile: have a great day all :slight_smile: xxx

rainbow bag charm

28 Likes

Chilly and grey here but no snow.

27 Likes

Love the butterfly!

13 Likes

Hello, the sun is out today so I have fingers crossed I can get some photos done although we are having ‘fun’ crisis schooling so I’m making no promises!!
I’m catching up as best as I can but please bear with me as I have a young assistant who is looking over my shoulder as I type and correcting my grammar although any mistakes are mine (bear - bare…)

Today’s listing and I’ve put it in my new sale section in the hope of some sales!
Blue green and yello angel wing close up folksy

29 Likes