Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Thanks Sue 1000 not 10000, not sure I have any tips really, keep coming up with new ideas so people can keep coming back for more.

3 Likes

I was asked to make a bag for a wheelchair user to keep their bits and pieces handily at their side so I came up with this . . .

2 Likes

Morning everyone
Sorry Iā€™ve been missing again, just had a hectic couple of days
Catching up and pinning when I can X
Max @paperchainsandbeads Iā€™ve a sale for stationery tally please X
https://folksy.com/items/6867225-Greeting-Card-Teacher-Printed-Appliqu-Design-Handfinished-Can-Be-Personalised
Steph X

5 Likes

Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I saw you were on 999 yesterday, Iā€™m so pleased for you, your work is beautiful.
@silvertreejewellerydesign Iā€™m really not that organised, Iā€™m always losing things. But the paperwork does get filed and dates put on when I can destroy it by, my partner works with a group of solicitors and everything has to be dated and filed away properly and incinerated when it is no longer needed. Sometimes up to 25 years later! And I think this rubbed of on me and my much smaller filing system.
Well, Iā€™ve put my shop in holiday mode, I simply donā€™t have any enthusiasm for sewing at the moment! So I think Iā€™ll take a proper break, do something different and return full of life. Hopefully in August. But no doubt Iā€™ll keep up with all your news otherwise.

7 Likes

Hi everyone,
A cushion from me today, in beautiful rich colours

3 Likes

I like your little robin Jeanie @bluebeezy our cat brought one in just like this a few weeks ago but we managed to rescue it!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery thatā€™s a fantastic achievement :grinning:

3 Likes

good afternoon allā€¦we are up in the clouds todayā€¦canā€™t see a thing outside our windowsā€¦
Today I have a pair of hand knitted ā€œMary Janeā€ style bootiesā€¦

4 Likes

lol oh I added to many noughts, still excellent achievement, that is a good point coming up with new ideas, thanks sweetie
sue x

4 Likes

Good afternoon - bit tied up today.

Congrats on the sales Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Fantastic idea @pipdesigns
Jeannie @bluebeezy - your photos are amazing - I love seeing them all on IG

Had some great news yesterday - my daughter has a job! Think I mentioned she had the rug pulled regarding her masters course and was left with a flat to pay for and no income! Well she managed to get a stopgap job working in telemarketing but survived only one day - could just about cope with the actual job but not the environment of crude jokes, swearing and sexism. However she went for an interview for a more permanent job yesterday as a lab technician/teaching assistant and was offered the post. So happy for her - I know she put loads of work into preparing for the interview.

As a result of the above and a long FaceTime session with my other daughter who is currently in south africa I never got any work done yesterday so am busy playing catch up today. 4 hours done, not sure I can face anymore at the moment!

Got to run and collect brother in law from the station so here is my listing for today

7 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sales Steph and Deborah and huge congratulations on the milestone Deborah

Iā€™m trying out etching this afternoon, no idea how it will turn out!

Congratulations to your daughter Roz, that must be a huge relief too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi all,

Deborah - thatā€™s amazing! Congrats on a fantastic milestone. Well done for all you others having sales (sorry Iā€™ve forgotten your names already since reading them!)

Iā€™m currently in a room at Eynsham Hall (not the posh bit!) as the hubby and I are off to the Royal Air Tattoo at Fairford tomorrow. Will try to keep up with all your fabulous listings so that I donā€™t have a mountain of them when I get home on Tues!
https://folksy.com/items/7027138-Marbled-paper-Christmas-tree-hanging-decoration-ornament

5 Likes

All pinned & loved :0))

Karen x

2 Likes

VEvening all

ā€¦caught up after my usual busy Saturday.

Congratulations on your milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Enjoy your break Sue @SueTrevor

Pleased to hear your good news Roz @OrchardFelts - hope your daughter enjoys her new job.

Enjoy your weekend Jessica @jessicagoulty.

Can you put me down for a sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads - another pair of earrings.

6 Likes

Evening All, late again but just catching up on loving xx

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be listing today or tomorrow as Iā€™m going to put my shop in Holiday mode tomorrow whilst Mr DP does a craft fair for me!

Well done on your amazing sales tally Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery x

Enjoy your break Sue @SueTrevor x

All love pinned to here.

1 sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

7 Likes

Well done everyone on sales! Well done again @DeborahJonesJewellery that really is amazing!

Still plodding on - day 7 for me and a book that maybe people not having sales need!!

Have a great break @SueTrevor and on the Etsy thing I do think they say the magic 100 listings gives you more visibility :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Evening

Congratulations on THAT milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. A great achievement.
Great news about your daughterā€™s job Roz @OrchardFelts
Almost the day from hell today - poorly mum, poorly cat and an unplanned visit to the vet - he hates the vetā€™s and is such a nervous cat. Unfortunately there were several loud dogs there today. Plus more dealings with daughterā€™s car insurance renewal and a school fair (fortunately only a couple of hours).
All seems to have settled down and worked out ok and seemingly nothing too serious with mum and the cat.

A sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

And a re-list

6 Likes

Evening all,

Wow Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery congratulations on that amazing milestone!
Great news about your daughter Roz @OrchardFelts
Enjoy your break Sue @SueTrevor hope you come back feeling refreshed
Sue @BeadstormJewellery sorry youā€™ve had such a stressful day, hope things stay settled for you

I went to a local healing weekend today, I treated myself to a Reiki session which left me feeling really relaxed! I also picked up some gemstones that I thought would look good made into jewellery, have a feeling I may be keeping those pieces for myself though!!

Anyway, I have this relist to show you today:

See you all tomorrow,

Jayne xx

4 Likes

Hi, this is my new listing today.
https://folksy.com/items/7026930-Coin-purse-in-white-with-blue-spots

1 Like