Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Hi guys

2 Likes

Hi everybody. I’m just popping in to say hello and take a peek at some of your lovely work. I haven’t been around for a while - first I was in France with my UK family, then in California for a month staying with my eldest son and helping out with our twin grandsons while their parents were working. They are 21/2 now and very lively lads so it was not exactly a holiday! We also managed to fit in a short road trip, visiting old haunts and catching up with dear friends. Recovering from jet lag now and getting the kitchen redecorated so the house is in turmoil with little prospect of getting much jewellery made. I’ve reopened my shop and renewed my Plus account but have decided to take a break from lthe thread this month and hope to join you again in August. Hope everything is going sweetly for all of you!
Pat

10 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah and sounds like a lovely day to me who was sat in meetings all day lol! . Lovely to see you again Patricia, my kitchen is also being painted, well all the cupboard doors are anyway so at the moment the house is filled with dust from sanding and doors off thier hinges lol! I feel your pain! be lovely to have yu back on the thread too :slight_smile:

Sounds like a perfect arrangement to me Jessica, just noticed one of your lovely items in the Folksy favourites too :slight_smile:

Waving hello and welcome to the thread Rebecca @PreciousGifts17 :wave:

Do I spot a couple of bits of Poole there Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign, I love my Poole :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7027821-Dolly-Hand-knitted-Muffin-14-cm-tall-Hand-held-princess-doll-Cerise-Crown-

Hi there!..here is my new listing
cute little Muffin dolly

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve just relisted a few items, including this Blackwatch Tartan Purse . . .

2 Likes

I will be adding new items later this week, so I will post them on here but today I am adding my Ballerina ( Original painting ) with a 30% Discount, use code happydiscount

Its another sunny day here in Warwick, hope it lovely where you are, make the most of this sunshine, Autumn is on its way !!! I Know !!! sorry lol xx

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/6987884-Ballet-Dancer-Black-Tutu-Black-Swan-Painting-Red-Shoes-Swan-Lake-Ballerina

3 Likes

Afternoon Everyone!

5 Likes

good afternoon
Christmas is looming
ha ha ha
So here is a Christmas baby cardigan

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late again :grimacing: And still catching up!
https://folksy.com/items/6879919-Engagement-Card-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

Xx

1 Like

Afternoon! I just earned the “Empathetic” badge! How lovely!

No time for something new today - at the theatre all week for reheasals for Tweedle Dum and The White King! Trying to fit in a final night at Brownies for my daughter tonight too before she goes to Guides in Sept!

Anyway - thought I would resist this that made it into a Sunday Supplement once as a “Great Gift Idea!!” Well it is I think!

9 Likes

Afternoon one and all it’s a funny afternoon weatherwise. It is pouring down with rain with sun at the front of the house and thick black clouds at the back, we also have thunder and lightning and the the fog horn is hooting which means that there is poor visibility out at sea. Funnily enough we haven’t seen any of these yet.

4 Likes

Thanks Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - I got hijacked by my daughter to take her, her husband and son to Whitby yesterday and never got round to the forum of the new listing I planned. Gorgeous day though; and another today but I have kept the nose to grindstone.
Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign, the rarrings arrived; thank you so much.
And now here is the delayed new listing

3 Likes

Evening all - busy day today. Went for an early run (5K) and beat my PB so happy with that, then I spent the rest of the day doing lots of work for my job that actually pays me money interrupted at lunchtime by a quick dash to the hospital to pick up my Dad who had had a cataracts operation. My turn to cook dinner tonight so now busy with that!

Have read all your news but my brain is not in memory mode today.

Luckily I got quite a lot listed yesterday so I have something to show you (although you might get a bit bored of all my flowers by the time I’ve shown them all!)

5 Likes

Beautiful day here too, gone cloudy and quite muggy now expect thunderstorms are on the horizon!!

Here is mine, a relist sorry

Carol xx

3 Likes

Evening all, busy day trying to get through orders. So only a relist to share.

2 Likes

Evening everyone - it’s as black as Newgate’s knocker out there at the moment - Thunder, lightning and torrential rain.

Just listed a couple more of these bird houses:

1 sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads

5 Likes

Hello!

This is my first time on Folksy. I have been building up to this for a while and have listed two new prints this month. 3 sales so far :smiley:

Sold 1

Sold 2

Really enjoying looking at all your guys items!

6 Likes

Hi all,

Finally managed to catch up! Been glorious here, I think it is supposed to break tomorrow. Butterflies seem to be loving the warm weather though!
https://folksy.com/items/7028090-Bright-and-colourful-marbled-paper-bookmark

2 Likes

Evening all - hot and humid here today with hotter forecast tomorrow :sweat:

Thanks for letting me know the parcel arrived safely Francis @thatenamelguy

Welcome Aimee @AimeeLouiseIllustration - hope your new shop is successful :smiley:

Can you put me down for a sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads - and yes you are correct, it is Poole, my favourite too, I have another 10 pieces in the sitting room. You can’t see them on the photo but Keith bought me their newest design for my birthday - a pair of little birds. If you not seem
N them you should check them out they’re lovely :wink:

Not sure if you’ve seen these before, but they could do with some love - use code CLOSE20 for 20% off

2 Likes