Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Loved to here.Sorry nothing new but hope everyone ok and survived the storms

Carol xx

2 Likes

Waving to everyone…still going through stress…thank goodness you are all here to cheer me up…
today I have a crochet chunky baby coat

8 Likes

Today’s listing.

4 Likes

Hope you are ok @teabreaks loving your Christmassy knits :slight_smile:

New one from me:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Afternoon all. Been out shopping this morning, trying to find some new glasses to replace the ones I sat on! I opted to go in with my sister and come back by train and then run home from the station - a decision I regretted almost immediately but I made it back! Now to find something for lunch.

Thought I’d give you a rest from brooches today and show you another scarf. I really love the colour of this one (even though I’m not really a green person!)

5 Likes

Today’s new listing is another of my bird pendants

3 Likes

Just popping my head in - lost my mojo a bit.

Does the Featured Seller stay for 2 weeks now - every time I log in the front page is the same!

Hope you are all well x

4 Likes

Hi Dottie yes it does seem to stay for 2 weeks now. Hope you find your mojo soon. Mine often goes walkabouts at the moment too x

3 Likes

Need a rainbow today as we are having some really heavy downpours.

3 Likes

I am so late with my Giclee of the day, my Whimsical Cat and Gold Fish

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/6686864-Giclee-Printer-Illustration-Art-Prints-Whimsical-Cat-For-Nursery-Animal-Lover

2 Likes

Hi Dottie, I’m a little like that at the moment, its a horrible feeling, it will pass, Im off now to give your shop a real loving !!!

Sue

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hi everyone, another peg doll from me today. Loved and pinned to here.

2 Likes

Sale for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads custom listing so I knew it was coming!

4 Likes

Evening All, popping on another listing, still trying to play catch up but am nearly up with the loving now :slight_smile: Hope you’ve had a great day all xx

5 Likes

Good evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evening all loved to here and happy dancing for sale Jessica

Brenda sending hugs lovely hope you are okay despite the stress xx

4 Likes

Evening

2 to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

and a re-list today

2 Likes

All pinned now
Brenda @teabreaks thinking of you xx