Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Good morning yay it’s Friday and I got some new tools in the post yesterday and can’t wait to have a play, new metal letter stamps. We have our granddaughter overnight so mum and dad can have a date night so I may not be able to get on here until lunch time tomorrow so will catch up then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dropping in early with another peg doll today

3 Likes

Hi Maxine, sounds like a fun day for you, how lovely to have your granddaughter overnight, I became a grandma for the first time end of January, Iv’e only seen her twice because our son and wife live in Scotland, we live in Warwick Midlands, we Skype so that’s great, we will visit in September for a couple of weeks and get the needed cuddles, YAY !!!

So !! you have some new tools to play with, looking forward to see what you do with them, enjoy your day sweetie.

Sue x

4 Likes

Nothing new to put on today, next week I will be adding gift sets for ladies, gift sets for girls and some bow ties for the men in our lives and for boys

Today I have put on my Art Deco Ladies, you can receive 30% off this one and all my paintings this weekend…use code happydiscount at the checkout

https://folksy.com/items/6976793-Fineart-Prints-Archival-Giclee-Print-Vintage-Paris-Art-deco-Ladies-Arty

4 Likes

Good Morning - Have a lovely day Max x

I’m just starting to list some of my Christmas items that I make each year (the new items are still under wraps) - so I listed these angels last night. I’ve sold six to one person already!

So that’s 6 sales on the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

9 Likes

Good morning everyone we need the light on this morning it’s so dark. The rain is pouring down typical July day now the kids are finishing school and the holiday season is underway.
These are pretty to use indoors and if the sun ever comes back great outdoors too.

3 Likes

Good morning.
I have got a craft fair all weekend so will be putting shop back in holiday mode later. Think the weather may be against me for this one, it is indoors but not sure people will want to venture out but there may be a few die hards!

Not sure whats happened to my shop - no sales since April and it was pretty slow before that - can’t really blame that on the weather! Oh well onwards we go!

Another flower brooch today

9 Likes

Morning

Cloudy, drizzly today , hoping to get to the garden centre and buy a Mountain Ash tree, dont want it to be wet tho!!!

Sarah @thedotterypotter, fell in love with your angel, so landed in my basket. Tempting me for the ‘C’ word, naughty naughty lol

Here is mine

Carol xx

3 Likes
2 Likes

Introducing a new shape to the range (new to me, anyway) Lends itself to some nicely flowing scrolled designe so you will see more of it.

5 Likes

Afternoon all, gosh it is wet here, there is local flooding- not looking good for my weekend fair.
Just had the first break in the cloud so have quickly loaded the car, I will go and set up this afternoon (apart from the stock) as tomorrow is looking horrendous and I don’t want to be wet through all day.

Thankfully the new card reader has arrived, and seems to be working!
I will be shutting shop here tomorrow morning.

Roz @OrchardFelts I hope your weekend goes well and that people still venture out, at least they won’t be gardening or going to the beach!

6 Likes

Hope your fairs go well @OrchardFelts and @DeborahJonesJewellery

A relist from me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

short of time so it’s a re list from me today
My ginger cat

4 Likes

I’ll probably disappear for a couple of weeks now as we’re off on a road trip to France and Italy in a few days and I haven’t got much organised yet! Hope the rest of the month is successful for all of you, especially those doing fairs this weekend. Hopefully I’ll be back to join in later in August.

5 Likes

Have a fab time Mel @aquilacrafts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Sarah

2 Likes

thanks for all the thoughts and wishes…struggling on and coping…
today I have an old relisted painting

6 Likes

Hi all,

Loved and pinned to here. Nothing from me today as we’ve rushed up to my in-laws in Northumberland so my husband can have a weekend long Lego play date with his 4 year old nephew who has just recovered from chicken pox.

I may get round to adding something but don’t hold your breath :smile:

Good luck to those doing fairs this weekend. Roz @OrchardFelts the colour of that brooch :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Evening

Good luck with the fairs this weekend - I’ve got one tomorrow, indoors fortunately from the way the weather is looking.

A re-list

5 Likes

evening all, yay happy dance for your sales Sarh.

Thanks Sue I do love having her but she was not her usual self tonight just would not settle, it’s taken me over 2 hours to get her to go down, we’re all exhausted now poor lamb she just didn’t want to go in her cot, would fall asleep laying on the bed with me but the minute I lowered her into the cot she would be up and hollering! we just raised the mattress inside the cot propped up on storage boxes and finally got there! hope she sleeps though now I’m just about ready for bed myself now lol!

5 Likes