Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

4 Likes

Good Morning :smile_cat:

Just listed this vase

Good luck to all of you at fairs today x

5 sales for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

7 Likes

I’ll be putting the shop in holiday mode shortly; got a week with my son and his family in a cottage at Runswick Bay. My daughter’s two children will join us tomorrow after their return from a week in Rhodes; they’ll be the ones wrapped up warm I reckon :grinning:
I plan to keep listing during the week and may even find time to pop in here.
Good luck to all those with fairs this weekend or beyond. We come back to a three day fair in Goathland, 30th July to 1st August.

6 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah. Have a wonderful time Francis & Co. :slight_smile:

I’m cream crackered, little one was up again at 5am and we ended up in the spare bed, so I have probably had about 2 hours sleep yawwwn! she just having a nap now lol! and mum and dad will be here to pick her up at lunch time so I can chill then :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery- can I just ask, did you have to pay for your new card reader or did PayPal replace it for free?

2 Likes

good morning all…today I have a baby cardigan

4 Likes

AT LAST SOMETHING NEW TO LIST !!!and with a promotion !! 30 % off, use code happydiscount, at the checkout

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7029075-Vintage-Lady-With-Hat-Art-Deco

5 Likes

Well done, your a great grandma, you will catch up with sleep tonight :-):sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

2 Likes

Have a great time with your family and recharge your batteries, have fun time and relaxing moments :wink::beers::wine_glass::cake::fries::pizza::sunny::beers::beers:

1 Like

Good afternoon, hope your having a good day​:coffee::wink::cake:wow !!! 5 sales !!! Well done :-):clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hope your selling and having a good day:-:+1::blush:

2 Likes

Gorgeous art Brenda, I love your work, sending love hugs and hoping you have better days soon sweetie

Sue :two_hearts::sunflower::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::rose:

2 Likes

Hiya!
Made it!
But still dashing unfortunately
https://folksy.com/items/6845094-Open-Greeting-Card-Just-for-You-Handmade-Collage-Design-Can-Be-Personalised

Back later xx

5 Likes

All favourited, tweeted, pinned and liked on fb.

Hope it’s OK for me to come back almost at the end of the month and take part again. I am now feeling much better - I’m not taking any medication unless I have to do a lot of walking and the pain is not at a level where i can tolerate it.

Today’s offering was listed in May but not shown here before.

Thank you all for your good wishes.

5 Likes

Hi all

Not been on here for a week or two as I been very busy making plus we’re having a new roof on part of our house!!! I am paring my shop ready to list some newer stuff when the chaos dies down. Have a number of lovely items in my new Sale category including this photograph if you want to take a peek. I will be adding more as time goes on. Have a great weekend.

https://folksy.com/items/6672816-Sale-of-Photo-Box-Framed-Blue-Tit-

3 Likes

Hi everyone. What terrible weather .Thunder and lightening and torrential rain
New cushions today with fabric I bought in NewZealand
https://folksy.com/items/7029133-New-Zealand-Pohutakawa-Flower-Cushion-

Valerie x

4 Likes

Good afternoon just popping by to report 2 sales for me whoopee :slight_smile:

waving hi to Pauline @PollysWares138 nice to see you back lovely and so glad you are feeling well again xx

Thanks Sue @suebeacham, I was just thinking a pre-dinner nap would be in order :sleeping: lovely painting

been raining here to Valerie @valerie no thunder yet though :cloud_lightning:

Wave to Angela @angelafotoartpapercraft look forward to seeing your new work :art:

Steph @stephshortstationery just keep swimming, just keep swimming :fish:

7 Likes

Hi Roz, I bought it from Amazon as I was desperate to have it for this weekend and Paypal didn’t do next day delivery.
I read on the Paypal community forum that the readers only have one year warranty , and mine was 3. I might try and follow it up , but it looked like Paypal were being a bit rubbish at customer service in this regard.

Hope your fair went well and that the rain stopped.
Mine was good and the weather was better than forecast. the card reader behaved and paid for itself.

2 Likes

Thank you Max hope you are going to have your nap now. It’s great to be back so I’ve back to all of you. xx

3 Likes

trying to catch up with the faves…working my way backwards…xx

4 Likes