Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

love this x

1 Like

Hi Peeps

5 Likes
4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah, Sue and Claire. Sarah I have one of the foldaway ones too, I use a long strip of lining paper and clip it to the back then just let it gently curve inside to hide the edges, works a treat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I found this lovely fabric recently and have just made some Aga Hob Covers . . .

5 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7029986-Baby-bolero-set-Blue-mixture-yarn-Mary-Jane-style-shoes-Footwear-Shoes-Booties

Showing a cute baby set, shoes and bolero in blue

6 Likes
3 Likes

Morning all A beautiful calm day here for now. Lots of networking and knitting to do today so without anymore ado here is my listing for today. It is a lovely multi coloured crystal flower adjustable ring.

Be back later and have a great day everyone.

3 Likes

Morning all!
https://folksy.com/items/6711109-New-Home-Cards-Set-of-4-Assorted-Sentiment-Happy-Home-Design-Pk-of-Four

Xx

4 Likes

Hi all, back again! A question? How are small children able to extract so much energy from their food? Their ability to be able to play from 6am through to 7pm is astonishing!

Weather is a bit rubbish here today - chilly and dull. Clearly the weather thinks it should be September already!

3 Likes

Hello

Just popping in to say sorry I’ve been absent from the thread for the past few days.

I will catch up in little batches with pinning & loving items so that there’s more chance of popping up on the front page :blush:

Yes it’s been abit hectic here over the weekend. We went to a beautiful wedding in Grange over Sands and came back late Sunday.

Yesterday was spent catching up with washing, food shopping etc…

Oh yes and a hunt around B&Q for wooden flooring for our bedroom. We start the decorating next week and I still need to clear out the room… super stressful.

I just have a relist to show you today. I do have some new bits to add but I haven’t had the chance to get them on yet.

I’ve just renewed my Folksy Plus account for another year so fingers tightly crossed things pick up again soon.

I think more or less everyone seems to be in the same boat at the moment.

Is August generally a quiet month for you?

Off to love & pin a batch of goodies.

Karen

3 Likes

… all that rabbiting on and I forgot to show you my relisted item :confounded:

5 Likes

good afternoon…Ihope everyone is well and creating beautiful things.
Today I have a boy’s crocheted jumper
I might be missing tomorrow as hubby is having surgery and wants me to go with him…I will try to list in the evening if I can.x

6 Likes

Good luck with your husband’s surgery tomorrow Brenda @teabreaks x

Enjoy the decorating Karen @karenscraftybitz x

I’ve finally taken a new photo! It’s another bird house…bit of an obsession!

4 Likes

Afternoon All, just catching up on some faveing xx

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone my beads have finally arrived but as lovely as they are they are not quite right to finish my dream catchers with so it is back to the drawing board. So have some more of my destash yarn to share today.

5 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me today…

Jeanie x

3 Likes

These sets are adorable x

1 Like

Wait till they turn into teens - you’ll struggle to prise them out of their beds before at least 2pm and wonder where all that energy went!

4 Likes

Hiya!
Ha ha sue @BeadstormJewellery I know exactly what you mean I’ve a nineteen year old and that’s exactly right!

Just popping in to say I’m all caught up with loving and pinning…phew!

Brenda @teabreaks hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Well nearly my bed time, so I’ll say night night now, see you all tomorrow
Steph xx

4 Likes