Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Just caught up with all your news and loved all your lovely things.

Hello Colleen - lovely to hear from you and would be great to see you back on here but only you know whether its right for you

Congrats on all the sales.

Heres a pic of my little pop up. Beautiful day but a little quiet, although past experience says it usually is on a Thursday.

19 Likes

Another wee listing for me today, one of my metal clay creations.

7 Likes

Late today. had the weekly shop to do then off by bus to Stockton for the Silver Screen matinee. Saw ā€˜Book Club;ā€™ excellent movie; marvellous use of the talents of four actors close to Jossā€™s and my age; superb use of innuendo and euphemism,
Todayā€™s relist

12 Likes

Hello all again,
5 more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery, thats 6 today to add :grin::grin::grin:
Roz, @OrchardFelts your pop up shop looks fantastic, did you know you had so much stock?

10 Likes

Itā€™s so hard to keep up with this thread! Hereā€™s mine for todayā€¦

I havenā€™t had a sale on here since April 29th, so Iā€™m hoping the thread might work its magic :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Good evening everyone :slight_smile:

Well done on your brilliant amount of sales Sue @SueTrevorā€¦long may it continue :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got a lot more mobility today, even managed a slow walk with the dog to the end of the road and back this Morning! I am definitely not going to push it this time though!

Heidi @HeidiMeier, I would list them as separate colour ways as I find when you need the customer to make a choice or let you know, quite often they donā€™t and you have to end up chasing them up to find out.

Caroline @carolinefrodsham - the red in your earrings yesterday is just beautiful - Love it!

A little yellow thank You heart from me today

17 Likes

hi all,

Just a relist from me this eveningā€¦

Jeanie x

9 Likes

Evening all,

Hereā€™s one of my daisy chains

10 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m new and I just listed a bunch of my first items! All are 100% hand knotted which take hours for each piece so Iā€™m only selling a few right now, and Iā€™m trying to keep my prices low. Itā€™s nice to meet you all. Iā€™d love to share one of my items above!!

14 Likes

Evening everyone!
sounds like a busy weekend for you Max! Yes I am looking forward to moving forward with my business. Another poor day of sales at the shop today - theres just not many people coming into the centre atm. But I must confess I wouldnt either, given a choice as its like a greenhouse!!
Glad you had a good fair at the weekend and that you have fixed your kiln Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics.
Your open studio sounds exciting Sasha @SashaGarrett - when does it start?
Yes deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - pricing is a job I put off until my end of year craft fair when I wish I had done it as I went along!
Roz @OrchardFelts - your pop up shop looks fab!
Good to hear your on the mend Sarah @thedotterypotter. Just take it easy. :smile:
Congrats to all with sales.
Hi Robyn @RobynKnots :wave:
Just working through loving an pinning.

10 Likes

@SashaGarrett some lovely stuff for people to browse. I hope your open studio event goes very well! Roz@Orchardfelts Iā€™m sure the pop up will be good as your display looks most tempting. I have another relist. I absolutely love this Chartreuse green colourā€¦ I think ive got most colours covered now! Here it is amongst hats that finished in the gardenā€¦

https://folksy.com/items/7061350-Lime-chartreuse-green-cloche-hat-

13 Likes

Your shop oops great Roz @OrchardFelts. Hope it goes well for you. Likewise your open studio Sasha @SashaGarrett

Running out of time today but caught up and adding a re-list

10 Likes

Evening folks, yay happy dancing for sales peeps, think I got them all, can you check your totals though just in case I missed any :slight_smile: and Wow Sue @SueTrevor Iā€™m sure your son will have a great day despite not everyoe being able to attend, perhaps they could write a message for him in lieu of being there in person :slight_smile:

Faily over for dinner this evening so went to wrok straight after they went and managed to get 3 of the 11 bangles made and ready to post tomorrow, I donā€™t think other than Xmas I have ever been so busy!! lovely but be careful what you wish for I was starting to panic I couldnā€™t keep up feel a bit better after getting at least some of them done and in the post though :slight_smile:

Popup looks great Roz @OrchardFelts, hope you get loads of sales :slight_smile:
Welcome Hanah @RobynKnots, lovely weave :slight_smile:
Sarah @thedotterypotter please to hear you are up and about today :slight_smile:
Fab news on both the fair and the kiln Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
Hey Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns lovely to see you here :wave: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow Roz @OrchardFelts it looks amazing!

Natalie x

4 Likes

Evening all scraping in before midnight, again. Sorry!

Wow @SueTrevor congrats on your sales!
Congrats to anyone that has had the sales fairy visit too!

Glad everyone is surviving the sun!

Gorgeous vibrant earrings @carolinefrodsham

Waves at @MidnightStarDesigns and @RobynKnots

Yay for fixing your kiln and congrats on the fair @MartinShackletonCeramics

A new one from me!

liked and pinned all to here x

13 Likes

trying to like as many as I can! Thank you for your kind words everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning, thank you for all the love Hannah :slight_smile:

Picking up Granddaughter after work today and weā€™ll be out and about most of tomorrow visiting family so may not get on here until tomorrow afternoon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

mooooooorning!
Lovely day out thereā€¦
here is my listing today x

10 Likes

Wow, Roz, that looks fab !
I shall be back laterā€¦it might be a relist, depending on time as I had a knock at the door last night and my son, his wife and baby Chloe had driven down from Scotland to make a surprise visit on what would have been Tedā€™s birthdayā€¦what a lovely surprise ! x

19 Likes