Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

welcome Robyn.
All faved to here…phew …!!

3 Likes

Another lovely sunny day here in Kent. We did get a little bit of rain yesterday - not enough though. A new necklace from me today

10 Likes

Morning!

What a lovely surprise @teabreaks have a fab day :slight_smile:

Thought I’d nip in before work!
A new seahorse from me!

Liked and pinned to here, will be back later!

9 Likes

Morning! Just a quick pop in with todays listing as Im off to choir practise before work :rofl:https://folksy.com/items/7152046-Grey-Crackle-Quartz-Gemstone-Sterling-Silver-Earrings

9 Likes

Another re-list from me today…

I am working on some stuff and I will be able to list something new soon. Well done to everyone for their sales! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Morning all,
Another sale came in through the night from Australia this time! So another sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Today’s listing

Sarah, @thedotterypotter I hope your back is continuing to improve, you’re really going through the wars at the moment. Sending gentle hugs across the airwaves.
Brenda, @teabreaks how wonderful for you all, what a fantastic and thoughtful surprise. I hope they liked your garage door.

15 Likes

Another crocheted tie from me today, in beautiful Denys Brunton Designer yarn.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Congratulations on sales those reporting them :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Love that seahorse and the :octopus:@SarahDesignsUK
Welcome @RobynKnots
The pop-up looks amazing Roz @OrchardFelts
Todays relisting looks forward to Christmas

9 Likes

Thanks for all the good luck messages - I’ll try and remember to get some photos of everything at some point. I’ll do the promo spiel incase any of you are going to be in Cambridgeshire during July:
This year we’ve got 370 crafts persons spread over 221 ‘studios’ through out Cambridgeshire - you can find details of who’s where on the website https://www.camopenstudios.co.uk/ where you can also download the app which is handy for navigating between studios. The studios are open sat and sun from 11am to 6pm and it runs for all weekends in July, not every studio does all 4 weekends but I’m a glutton for punishment so do. I’ve got together with the other studios in my area to produce a little walking tour (its about 1.5km from one end to the other and I do cold drinks for people in this heat)

If any of you can make it then it would be lovely to meet you.
Plug over - I’m going to finish moving the kitchen into the utility room as my ‘studio’ is the kitchen diner. Back later with a listing.

17 Likes

Morning all. Hope you have /have had , by the time you read this , a great day Brenda @teabreaks :grinning: What a brilliant surprise! ( I know how long it takes to drive to Scotland from Wales)
Wish I could pop to your pop up shop Roz @OrchardFelts . Looks lovely :heart_eyes:
Congrats on all your sales Sue @SueTrevor Brilliant :tada::tada::tada:
I have finished work for the summer :slightly_smiling_face: Went off to visit a friend who lives in a beautiful little place near Llangranog last night . They are making a secret , hideaway holiday spot with a gypsy caravan to sleep in :heart_eyes: Really gorgeous. Hence I didn’t list yesterday and not ready as yet for today. Hope the open studios goes well Sasha @SashaGarrett Wish I could visit you too!
Enjoy your granddaughter Max @MaxPringJewellery and welcome Robyn @RobynKnots Hope the thread brings you sales Christine @coatimundi :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good day all . Hope to see you later , with something! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Morning everyone,
I have a ceramic vase this morning,
I love the way the sunlight and shadows play across these photo’s

13 Likes

Morning all, cooler here today.

13 Likes

All caught up with views and likes. This is my little addition for today.

10 Likes

Hello everyone.
Sorry not been around for a few days having a bad time with ongoing problem.< mental health>!
Hope you like card, seemed appropriate as its wedding season.
Love all the pretty items being listed, hope your all keeping cool .
Best Wishes Adrianx

13 Likes

Wow all of these sales are good well done everyone.

Another hot day here is sunny Oswestry and the birds are singing in the garden, lovely music on the radio and looking at all of your lovely links - what more could a person ask for - oh a cup of tea will do that now.

Todays new listing is a lovely freshwater pearl jewellery set with a mother of pearl cross.

11 Likes

Morning everyone
welcome Robyn @RobynKnots
hope you do well with your pop up shop Roz @OrchardFelts
anew necklace today https://folksy.com/items/7153550-Frosted-White-Quartz-Green-Aventurine-and-Glass-Bead-silver-plated-Necklace

10 Likes

Simon had already shared pics of the garage door on his fb page and he alone had over 100 likes…lol…
Thank you all for the good wishes…phew…hard work babies…ha ha (and sons !!!..DIL is easy…lol)
ok…so here is the listing for today…(they have gone to the beach, so now I have some ME time)
https://folksy.com/items/7153772-fantasy-aceo-watercolour-with-glitter-ref-f-448-

13 Likes

All the best Adrian. One of the best pieces of advice I’ve ever received is: ‘Things aren’t always as they seem.’ Which I’ve taken to mean, things can look very different in another moment.
My admiration for you & your lovely cards : )

6 Likes

A new listing :grinning:

10 Likes

What a lovely surprise Brenda @teabreaks that must have taken a long time to drive all that way.

Love your bangles @DeborahJonesJewellery and your octopus is great @SarahDesignsUK

More sales @SueTrevor well done and good luck @SashaGarrett

All done to here and the tea has long gone.

8 Likes