Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Good Morning Everyone
Something slightly different for todays listing
Thank goodness a bit cooler today.
Taking it a bit easy today, probably tidy Julies work space OUPS!!!
May find evidence of christmas.
Best Wishes Adrianx

12 Likes

Busy day today; my daughter has parlayed our trip to Thirsk to see her daughter’s in the school show this evening into a trip to see the school sports this afternoon too, then take the children home and look after them until she gets in. She says she’ll feed us when we get back from the show :grinning:
Look after that bad back Sarah @thedotterypotter
Love the flower ear studs, @DeborahJonesJewellery
Today’s relist

14 Likes

What a cutie, Brenda!

3 Likes

Another new listing! I’m on a roll :grinning:

11 Likes

Feeling cold and miserable here! Woken up with horrendous head cold - blocked up and thumping head. Glad to be heading home tonight although the 5hr drive tonight doesnt fill me with joy! The sun has disappeared and there is quite a cold breeze coming in from the sea and having left home in scorching sunshine I neglected to bring a jumper or coat, luckily I was able to borrow an old jumper from the friend I’ve been staying with.

On the plus side I am now £1.50 from my target … will I make it? Quiet here at the moment but 4.5 hrs still to go :slight_smile:

Hope to be back to listing tomorrow

14 Likes

It’s turned chilly here in Kent too. Hope you start feeling better soon Roz. My item for today - a handwoven pair of earrings. Off to catch up with “loving” and tweeting.

11 Likes

Morning! Heres my listing for today…all about pink! A beadwork daisy flower necklace. https://folksy.com/items/7154892-Pink-Beaded-Necklace-Daisy-flower-design

11 Likes

Morning everyone a new listing today will be back later to love and pin

12 Likes

A wee spit of rain !!!
Cats and dogs today

https://folksy.com/items/7154348-Sophie-Allport-Dogs-Cushion-with-Black-Piping
https://folksy.com/items/7145784-Sophie-Allport-Cats-Cushion-with-Black-Piping

Valerie x

12 Likes

Some statement buttons to wack onto bags, purses, hats, even clothes if you can make a big enough button hole!

Come on Roz @OrchardFelts, i am rooting for you!

13 Likes

Such lovely things being added. Love @valerie cat cushion…:cat:

10 Likes

A lil cooler here today too but just a beautiful sunny summer day with a lil breeze. Just perfect :-))

One sale to report Max @MaxPringJewellery thanks

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

11 Likes

Afternoon folks.
Hope your back is better today Sarah @thedotterypotter Hopefully the new mattress will change your life :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope your takings have gone past your target Roz @OrchardFelts :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

A lot of my sales in my other shop go around the world, so I’m pretty well on top of how much it costs to send my regular items. I’ve recently got a new post office opened, much closer than the other one. I feel like I’ve been training the staff as to sizes of parcels and which sticker to use. They tell me the price with a question in their voice, knowing I’ll correct them if they typed in the wrong option.

10 Likes

Hi all,

Much cooler here in Norwich today. Maybe I’ll get some work done at last!

Here’s a relist from me…

Jeanie x

10 Likes

I didn’t even manage a relist yesterday, although I have been keeping up with loving and pinning all your makes. I’ve actually managed a new listing today. Got to dash off and do more sewing now though or I’ll have a very sparse stall on Saturday!

https://folksy.com/items/7150397-Owl-tote-bag-in-blue-with-floral-print-owl

11 Likes

Evening all,
Today’s listing is a mug

10 Likes

After several client meetings all of which seemed to involve drinking coffee I had to go for a cycle in the hope that it might clear some of the caffeine but I’m not sure that’s worked, still feeling a bit wired. I have had to find my super size commissions work flow sheet to fit everything on so the meetings/coffee were worth it :grin:
Here’s my new listing, I’m off to try and decide if filing a setting down whilst hyped is a good idea or not.

12 Likes

Hi everyone,
I feel a bit of a fraud with another re-list this eve !! please excuse … Japanese yuzen design set of magnets …

12 Likes

Good afternoon, yay hapy dancing for your sale Carol, there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

I’m shattered today a very long day in front of the PC doing reports (headwork!) in a very hot stuffy office!! no fun at all :sweat_smile:

9 Likes