Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Evening. We’ve been to a summer party this afternoon, where I used to work. Went on the waltzer’s with my daughter and we got our faces painted, it was lovely although much too hot.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, that sounds very painful and so easily done, I hope she’s feeling better. Another gorgeous hat Emma @Homegrownhats and well done again Rachel! @Verchielbeadsandjewellery.

Another sale listing:
IMG_4622

7 Likes

Good evening. Happy July everyone.
Late today; daughter invited us ojoin her and her kids picking strawberries, raspberries and gooseberries at Sessay, North Yorkshire, the rewarded us with a barbecue when we got back.
Congratulations to you and your daughter @Verchielbeadsandjewellery (not forgetting dad, of course).
From today’s relistings these earrings have freshly edited photos

9 Likes

There no link on your picture @thatenamelguy

Hope your daughter is OK Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - sounds immensely painful
Congrats to you and your family Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery - well done

Well we’ve had a power cut for the best part of the afternoon so havent got much done apart from sitting in the garden reading. Its just come back on now but I cant be bothered to start anything now.

5 Likes

Good evening everyone. Just back from a lovely, scorching few days in Oxford, so thought I would kick off this evening and join in with July’s new listing thread before I melt, then carry on with football watching.
Hope your daughter is over the worst of it @NOfkantsCurios It sounded soooo painful. And @Verchielbeadsandjewellery brilliant, well done. Can we get to hear it? ! Thanks @MaxPringJewellery for organising us all again, heres to a good one.

11 Likes

Evening everyone lovely to see some new and returning peeps, welcome and welcome back everyone Hi Carol @cariadcrafts11 of course you can come back, no need to ask just jump right in :slight_smile:

Oh my goodness Natalie @NOfkantsCurios , hope she’ not in too much pain now and it heals quickly

Whoop whoop well done Rachel, daughter and Dad on your success @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

sorted out all my orders for this weekend, prepped and listed for this week off to pin and re-tweet now then it’s pulled pork rolls it’s been in the slow cooker all day and smells delish! have a lovely evening everyone

9 Likes

Here’s your link @thatenamelguy

:blush:

5 Likes

Whoop a sale for me :dancer:

13 Likes

Here’s one of my latest paintings. " Solva " - Oil and cold wax medium on board.40x30cm.[https://folksy.com/items/7152399-Solva]

9 Likes

Evening all!

Thank you supermax @MaxPringJewellery for hosting us again.

Oh my goodness @NOfkantsCurios your poor daughter. Hope she feels better soon, it sounds really painful!

That’s a gorgeous picture @Verchielbeadsandjewellery well done and congrats to all of you!

Hope you had a nice time @jenniesgems

Nice to see some newbies to the thread and some returning. Missed your lovely items @cariadcrafts11 @PetraBradleyPrints @valerie @PollysWares138

A relist from me!

Liked and pinned all to here!

11 Likes

Oh no Natalie that sounds awful hope your daughter is feeling a bit better today

5 Likes

One sale for me please Max …x…total 1… (well done on your sale).

4 Likes

Ouch for your or daughter Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Lovely photo Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery and congratulations!
Thank you for keeping us on track for another month Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts. Congratulations on your sale and one to add for me please :slight_smile: Happy dancing for both of us

My fair was ok today, although fewer sales than previous years. I think people were spending their money on Slush, beer, water and prosecco!

Relying on a re-listing today

8 Likes

This is not an auspicious start to the month but in my defense I’ve been getting lots of things sorted for the Open Studio which had to be done this weekend before the OH disappears on a work trip. The windows sparkle, the house is much cleaner and we’ve rehung all the pictures (we corral all the pictures we own by other open studios members into the studio space but that means moving everything else around to fill in the gaps, here is the stairs now

it will all get moved around again in a couple of months but that is why we have a fancy system that doesn’t require us to drill holes in the walls)
I did managed to get some photos done (after throwing all my toys out of the pram and demanding that the OH help with the set up as he is the real photographer of the 2 of us) so tomorrow there will be something new until then here’s a relist (you’ve not seen before)

11 Likes

Hi there I can’t get to your listing from your link could you repost it please? Thank you.

4 Likes

Wow I’m always super impressed by anyone who can play a musical instrument (my music teacher told me to become a psychologist that’s how limited my skills are) so I hope you are going to put that trophy somewhere pride of place for all to see.

7 Likes

Happy July everyone!

Here’s a little owl to start the month with

7 Likes

Hi, here is my item for this evening. A spotty oilcloth make up bag x
https://folksy.com/items/7131623-Make-up-bag-in-grey-oilcloth-with-white-spots

7 Likes

Woo hoo … a sale for me too :tada: Max @MaxPringJewellery
Hope your daughter is feeling better today Natalie @NOfkantsCurios How horrendous for her

7 Likes

Thank you so much for all the congrats messages and photo love. Caroline @carolinefrodsham - sadly we couldnt record the performance. But we might do a short recording sometime soon and post a clip. :smiley:
Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery - loved your pics on fb and thank you:)
Thanks Francis @thatenamelguy - love the starfish earrings.
Thank you Roz @OrchardFelts Petra @PetraBradleyPrints max @MaxPringJewellery Sarah @SarahDesignsUK (love your brooch - so colourful) Sue @BeadstormJewellery glad your fair went well today - sadly people just arent spending as much money atm. Thanks Sasha @SashaGarrett - yes we will put it pride of place. My Dad is already planning next years performance!!
congrats to all those with sales.

9 Likes

Hello All, having another wee go at Folksy as I didn’t really give it a chance before. Hope to add a few bits this month. Here is one I added today…

8 Likes