Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

(Linda Wild) #382

Evening everyone, all loved to here

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #383

Listed…At Last!!

Know how that feels Ali @AliDufty …don’t feel too fraudulent… I’ve done endless re:lists! :wink:
You deserve to stick your feet up Max @MaxPringJewellery
Hope you exceeded your target Roz @OrchardFelts
Fingers crossed the new mattress works Sarah @thedotterypotter
Lovely, buttons Petra @PetraBradleyPrints & flower earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Loved & pinned to here…:slightly_smiling_face:

(Sasha Garrett) #384

Gorgeous - makes me want to go back to Cornwall.

(Thedotterypotter) #385

Thanks everyone - my back has been much better again today and i’ve also been able to take the splint off of my thumb, i think it’s healed! Yay :slight_smile:

Sorry that you are feeling unwell Roz @OrchardFelts - hope you smashed your target and that your drive home is fine xx

3 sales to report please max @MaxPringJewellery x

Another little house from me today:

(Natalie Ofkants) #386

Mad day at work, phew!

Roz @OrchardFelts hope you feel better soon and I too rooting for you!

My daugther ventured out with her father to Tesco’s, on her crutches and leg brace, totally exhausted herself, don’t think she realised how tiring it would be, especially as she has been in bed for over a week with her leg elevated. I have suggested little walks two or three times a day to build her strength up, wearing her new bionic leg brace, which she has only just managed to get on, now the swelling is decreasing. Physio on Friday too, so fingers crossed we will have her up and about soon.

My listing for today, a Iron Tiger’s Eye Heart Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

(Sarah Bell) #387

Evening all!
Sorry I didn’t manage yesterday!

Glad your daughter is improving @NOfkantsCurios :rose:

Hope you reached your target @OrchardFelts

Glad your back is a little better @thedotterypotter

Lovely earrings @MaxPringJewellery :rainbow:

Congrats on the sales all!

Beautiful print @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :heart:

Love that brooch @thatenamelguy

Glad your open studios are going well @SashaGarrett :blush:

A relist from me!

Liked and pinned all to here x

(Brenda Cumming) #388

all faved to here x

(Deborah Jones) #389

Evening all,
Hope you exceeded your target Roz and that you are feeling well enough to drive home. @OrchardFelts

Good to hear your daughter is mobile again Natalie, hope she heals quickly. @NOfkantsCurios

Good to hear your open studio is bringing in some sales and commissions Sasha @SashaGarrett

I have a relist today as my photos of new makes were all rubbish, will try harder tomorrow, mojo permitting.

(Sue Mellem) #390

Hope your daughter progresses well Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Also relying on a re-list

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #391

Evening everyone! Just getting the final bits prepared ready for teaching at Marlborough college summer school which starts next week for 3 weeks. Its like starting a new job every Summer, but I soon relax into it. Its such a beautiful place and they totally spoil you with food and hospitality, its like being on holiday!
I like the tip about the rolled up towel Max @MaxPringJewellery - I had a spinal fusion when I was a teenager and can suffer with my back after working for long periods. I think I’m going to try that!

Sue @SueTrevor - gosh thats shocking asking you to pay £13. I never like going anywhere other my usual post office as I have been different amounts. Like you say Brenda @teabreaks - its definately worth checking online first.

Safe trip home Roz @OrchardFelts and I hope you smash your target in the last 4.5hours. Get well soon.

Its good to hear that your Daughter is starting to get out and about a little Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Hope the physio goes well for her on Friday.
Good to hear your back is improving @thedotterypotter and that the splint is off.
Well done on the sales and commissions Sasah @SashaGarrett with your open studio.
Just working through loving and pinning.

(Roz) #392

Made it home in approx 5.5hrs - feel like my whole body has seized up being sat in the car for so long! Still feeling pretty rough but happy that I exceeded my target by £60+ - YAY - so a satisfactory week. Just got to unpack the car but will leave that until tomorrow.

Glad things are improving for you Sarah @thedotterypotter and glad your daughter managed to get about a bit Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - dont let her overdo it :slight_smile:

Will be back tomorrow with a new listing once I have removed all my sold items from my shop :slight_smile:

(Max Pring) #393

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah :dancer: :slight_smile:

Welcome home Roz @OrchardFelts hope you enjoyed a good nights sleep and feel better this morning :slight_smile:

Good luck with your teaching Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, I teach occasionally at our local adult learning centre and alwasy feel a bit awkward the first week but then settle right back down again, not got any more booked this year as I just had too much going on but maybe next year will book a course again :slight_smile:

Good to hear your daughter is getting up and about Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, hopefully she will become more mobile now as her knee heals

Yay glad the splint is off Sarah @thedotterypotter and good to hear your back is feeling better

Hope you coffee buzz has gone now Sasha @SashaGarrett and I hope you don’t get a caffine hangover today :exploding_head:, congratulations on the successful meetings too :slight_smile:

(Roz) #394

Good morning - good nights sleep but not feeling that refreshed, the cold is hanging on - will be living on lemsip for a few days I expect!

Have managed to sort my shop so am back online with that - now to unpack car and catch up on life :slight_smile: . Today I have got one daughter going off with my car for the rest of the summer and the other one arriving for a brief overnight visit to attend an interview at Southampton Uni .

My listing for today

(Sally Lucas) #395

Morning and welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts, look after that cold bug and well done on the target.

Reached out for iPad and think I have either pulled a muscle and/or trapped a nerve. It will go but not before my yoga class this morning. Will have to spend more timesewing and stretching instead.

(Sally Lucas) #396

Oh dear, in search of a new pair of earrings a hedgehog cushion and wooden bowl have caught my eye. Still looking for silver earrings, wonder what else I will find!

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #397

Morning! A relist from me today- but I don’t think you have seen it before as I made it before I started on this thread. https://folksy.com/items/7114612-Labradorite-Necklace-Pendant-with-Garnet-and-Amethyst

(Brenda Cumming) #398

good morning all…cooler today which is nice…
I have a fantasy aceo this morning
https://folksy.com/items/7155177-fantasy-art-painting-aceo-ref-F-453-

(Sue) #399

Morning all,
A notebook from me today, I sold all but one at my last event, and I’m now thinking towards the next one in September!

Roz @OrchardFelts I don’t envy you that long journey, I hope you start to feel much better today.
Yay, Sarah @thedotterypotter some good news there :grin:
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I hope you’re daughter’s recovery is more speedy now she’s up and about.
Sasha, @SashaGarrett I don’t even function without at least 3 coffees inside me! I have heard most people would be very jittery on the amount of caffeine running through my veins!

(Sasha Garrett) #400

I watched my parents go cold turkey on a family holiday when they were separated from their usual copious amounts of coffee (this was before every other shop was a coffee shop) so have sworn I’ll never get like that. I now normally only drink coffee in countries that grow it and then only a cup at breakfast to replace my usual tea and hype me up for a day of sight seeing.

(Sasha Garrett) #401

I’m waiting in for a delivery so missing gym + pilates which obviously means that it won’t turn up until 6 this evening when I’ve disappeared down the allotment to water and pick everything, at least the neighbours will be around at that point to take it in for me. Gives me plenty of time to crack on with some jade earrings whilst I’m tied to the house.

I’m going to have to decide which beads are going down to the temporary workspace for this coming weekend - it tends to be the quiet one because of various sports events, an air show and a thingy in one of the parks so I need something to keep me occupied.