Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Gorgeous Mookaite necklace Sasha. My item for today is this lime green baroque pearl necklace.

12 Likes

Morning all, cool and overcast here, for a pleasant change.

10 Likes

A blessed relief to be a few degrees cooler today , although still very humid . I feel a bit of a misery enjoying cloudier conditions !!
Well, it’s a re-list again from me today . Merino wool blend throw ‘Beach House’…
Good to hear one part of you is healing well Sarah ! @thedotterypotter , hope the other doesn’t take long !!
Hope your daughters recovery is a speedy one too Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

12 Likes

Today’s relist

10 Likes

Afternoon everyone Some earrings to match yesterdays necklace

9 Likes

Afternoon all God am I sick to death of the football, can’t wait till Sunday when it’s all over.

Anyway on a brighter note it is not so hot today so I am enjoying it a bit more. Hope you are all well and well done on the sales everyone.

Today’s listing is a stretch howlite bracelet for a man.

11 Likes

Afternoon all, caught up to here. Here is todays offering…freshly listed.

9 Likes

Afternoon folks.The sun is coming out again! Well done on getting past your target Roz @OrchardFelts Great news :smiley: Love your new print Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. Gorgeous colours and very calming :relieved:
Glad you’re on the road to recovery Sarah @thedotterypotter🤞for new mattress .
Good news that your daughter is also on the road to recovery Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Desperately trying to paint the kitchen , but there is so much (rubbish) in there , finding it very difficult to declutter. Perhaps I will hide a few things away until its safe to chuck out. So far I think I have done about one square metre! and it looks awful. Its going to be a long job :anguished:
Have a good day all.

13 Likes

@SashaGarrett there’s nothing quite like a bike ride for clearing the head. Love it.
Well, It’s going to be so much easier next week when I’m not arranging everything around people either kicking balls or hitting balls. That reminds me, time to go…

12 Likes

Evening All
One of our fairground collection of greetings cards
All the Best Adrianx

9 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words on Eleanor!

Just settl8ng down to watch the football, but quickly popping my listing up for you. Midas Turtle, a pretty Golden Titanium Hematite Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

11 Likes

Evening

Phew, just watched the most incredible tennis match, didn’t want either to lose in the end it was Federer, who would have predicted that one. An hour to spare before the football, am I the only one who is going to have square eyes tonight!!!

Still, I did do yoga this morning and cleaned the house this afternoon, so don’t feel too bad!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

10 Likes

Good evening everyone - just rushing in before the football starts!

Thanks for the towel tip max @MaxPringJewellery -I am going to try that tomorrow morning.

Glad your daughter is improving Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

My listing today is:

12 Likes

Evening all,
Today’s listing is a vase

As you can possibly tell, I don’t have any interest in football at all, having said that, judging by the cheering from outside, England has just scored! motorsport is my thing, in fact, one of my birthday presents is a drive around a race track in an Aston Martin!

15 Likes

Yes we did, from a free kick, just outside,the box! As a girl, I am not sure I am qualified to safe this, but it was flawless!

I do watch football lol!

Love a bit,of Grand Prix myself too!

8 Likes

There will still be 100+ men cycling round the french country side (or should that be up a mountain side) after a yellow jersey if you need a sporting fix. Can the brit retain his title… (highlights are normally on at 7pm on itv 3)

4 Likes

Hello, I’ve managed to miss another couple of days somehow. Been occupied with school events on the run up to my son finishing primary school. We’ve had open evenings, a play and a BBQ, next week is their final assembly, which always ends up with the parents and most of the kids in tears - can’t say I’m looking forward to it! My son also got his SATs scores today and he got excellent scores and a perfect 120/120 in his spelling, punctuation and grammar, so we’re really pleased with that. I’ve also been invited for a job interview next week, so a good day all round!
Good to hear your daughter is recovering Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Beautiful howlite bracelet Pauline @PollysWares138

I have a re-list for today until I get chance to catch up.

13 Likes

Didn’t realise I’d let my shop quieten down so much during report writing season for school. Here is yet another relist…my Lily hat in burnt orange…Mrs Folksy spotted this one and popped it into her gift guide for Mums…https://folksy.com/items/7062741-Burnt-orange-cloche-hat

13 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes

Not the result we wanted, but they have done us proud :soccer:

Mine for today

11 Likes