Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Evening everyone! All up to date with pinning.
I had a lovely catch up with a friend of mine in a football free zone - neither of us into football, but sad to hear they didn’t win!
Enjoy the rest of your evening:) Catch up with you all tomorrow.

7 Likes

Thank you @AppleQueenJewellery xxxx

3 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Deborah :dancer: :slight_smile:

I’m working from home today so a lovely relaxed start to the day as I don’t have to log on until just after 8, though once I do it will be intense screen work, I’m designing and new workforce planning toolkit for managers so lots of spreadsheet stuff!

Congrats to you Son Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery on his SATs results and take plenty of tissues for the ceremony :cry:

14 Likes

Good morning.

A very unproductive day yesterday - will try harder today but I suspect it may go the same way. My dog is still suffering and doing a bit of research of his symptoms on the internet I suspect he may have a pinched nerve. Not too sure of the prognosis but could prove expensive! Back to the vets today, then hopefully I will know more.

My daughter has an interview at Southampton today for an MRes but received an email yesterday saying they are probably not going to run the course this year and may defer entry until next year. Its a shame as the course looks ideal for her and she was really excited about the prospect. She has given up her job as she has a place for a course elsewhere but was really hoping for this one so not too sure what to do now. So frustrating especially as a similar thing happened to her last year with the MSc she was registered to do at Leeds being cancelled at the last minute.

Heres my listing for today

16 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

Roz, @OrchardFelts your poor daughter, she’s not having much luck with her further education is she, I’m sure she’ll get there in the end. I do hope your dog isn’t suffering too much.

9 Likes

good morning all…one sale to report please…total 2…thanks x

6 Likes

ThankYou for all your lovely comments about my Godrevy Print. Cutting new image today…

re:listing this in the meantime…

have a good day everyone - still blazing here :sunny:
All Loved & pinned …

13 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

What a pain about your Daughter’s preferred course Roz @OrchardFelts - it must be so frustrating for her :frowning: I hope they figure out what is wrong with your dog and he starts to improve soon x

Well done to your Son on his amazing SATs results, Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

Early listing from me today;

12 Likes

Morning All what a change today is, it rained in the night and it now nice and cool. They say we are due some thunder later in the day as well.

I’m off to the hospital today for an MRA on my legs. It was so difficult finding clothes which don’t have any metal in them but it’s all sorted now.

Todays offering was listed yesterday and it is another men’s beaded necklace. Hope you like it.

11 Likes

Morning! Heres todays listing from me… a bit of a change from the usual! A gemstone and freshwater pearl bookmark https://folksy.com/items/7155466-Beaded-bookmark-gemstone-and-freshwater-pearl

10 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Roz @OrchardFelts thinking of your daughter. What a shame.

My item for today has Wimbledon as it’s inspiration, a knitted, crocheted, fully lined handbag, with a neck tie shoulder strap.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Pretty Easel Card today.
Bit misty here at present, making it a little cooler.
Hope your all ok take care, especially while crafting, we dont want any accidents!
Best Wishes Adrianx

11 Likes

Morning everyone
Congratulations to your Son Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

13 Likes

Today’s relist

13 Likes

Morning all, not a football fan and I usually keep quiet about the England team (living in Scotland can be hard at times) BUT I watched last night’s game and was so proud. No dirty play and so much potential.

Made and listed this yesterday - love it! Wanted something not too girly.

11 Likes

A relist from me today as I was busy yesterday…must do some painting today…

11 Likes

Morning all,
Some new pots fresh from a firing, 3 legged plant pot holders, and very difficult to photograph, especially as it’s quite overcast here!

It’s nice to have something different for a change, I just wish the photos were better, I think it looks much better in real life!

16 Likes

Afternoon everyone,
my MiL has announced that she is coming to visit on Saturday - she knows the open studio is going on so we will be at home but she doesn’t seem to understand how disruptive it is having her there all day or appreciate that I am working so can’t sit around and chat with her (it puts potential customers off approaching me if they think I’m having a conversation with another customer). So how do I tell her to not visit during open studios or if she really has to visit then to come up for closing time when we can head out for food and (lots of) wine?
Someone was eyeing this necklace up when I was mid making it during last weekend’s open studio so fingers crossed it won’t hang about long.

15 Likes

You’re making me wish I had house plants (I don’t due to inability to keep them alive when on holiday) what else could I keep in it…

3 Likes

Pens, pencils, rulers, tall candles or mix vermiculite with your pot plants to keep them moist whilst your away, or buy cacti or succulents which can stand a drought. Sorry about the previous post, I managed somehow to hit delete, not the bookmark tab!

5 Likes