Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Afternoon all.
Hope all those with selling events this weekend do really well.
I’m hoping the weather stays like this ‘till after next weekend, when I have a 2 day fair, it’s on a beautiful farm, this temperature would be perfect.

Apologies for the dreadful photos will retake at some point.

9 Likes

Hi, here is my new item today, always have awful trouble photographing anything in pale green on any colour background.
https://folksy.com/items/7155844-Pale-green-tissue-holder-with-pink-flowers-with-tissues-handmade-in-oilcloth

6 Likes

Afternoon All

this is one of my favourite of julies handmade cards.
:warning::timer_clock: Christmas activity starting Wednesday, grandchildren will have
gone home, cant concentrate while being attacked!
Happy crafting Juliex

8 Likes

Freshly scented lavender in today.
Keep up the good work @SueTrevor and @MaxPringJewellery. Its inspiring knowing it can be done on Folksy.

7 Likes

Hi all,

Sizzling again herein Norwich after a couple of coolish days!

Something for the gardeners today…

Jeanie x

6 Likes

Evening all, yay happy dancing for sales Brenda, Sue and Petra :dancer: :slight_smile:

That’s me done crafting now for at least a week, our daughter arrives tomorrow with the little one for a week whilst OH is away with work, so I have packed up my bench (which is actually in the spare bedroom) and won’t be able to get to anything to do any making now until next weekend :scream:, I can just about get to my stock boxes so as long as I have it in stock I’ll be fine lol!

13 Likes

Evening everyone!
Good luck with the craft fair Helen @PocketfulCreations. Your stall looks wonderful btw.
Hope your Brother and Sister in law enjoy Raf Fairford, Francis @thatenamelguy - how amazing to represent the spitfire association. It did make me chuckle about falling asleep over the puzzle book…that would probably be me!!
Love the sewing tape measure Sue @SueTrevor
Caroline @carolinefrodsham - fabulous pics from you day at Skomer.
Will your hands be twitching Max @MaxPringJewellery with all your bench packed up for a week?! Have a great time with your Daughter.

Had a fun filled day with my Youngest…took him swimming this morning, Lydiard Park after that (which must, of course, include a trip to the tea room there!), followed by a kids play zone for a few hours. Theres a big age gap between him and our other 4 children (9 to 20 years gap!) so hes totally spoilt with affection all round. Its so lovely to enjoy time with him, as I now appreciate how time just flies and they don’t stay young for long do they!
All loved and pinned to here.

12 Likes

Evening.
Glad your boy seems happy and comfortable Roz @OrchardFelts
Hope your daughter is managing with the leg support thingy Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Had a great day at my fair / picnic in the park / music festival. Unfortunately the Hall we were in was needed for more entertainment this evening so we had to finish at 5pm, but felt like we could have carried on selling for a couple more hours at least.
Now I need to get organised for an early start at tomorrow’s fair.

4 sales to report please Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts

7 Likes

At last, time to make something new! I’ve spent a lovely day in the garden finishing this purple hat off. It will make someone a glorious sun hat…https://folksy.com/items/7156386-Purple-linen-large-brimmed-sunhat

7 Likes

Had a wee day off yesterday, needed to recharge but have caught up to here. My listing for today should take you back to the 80’s…:grin:

6 Likes

MiL arrived 2 1/2 hours later than she planned (which is fine with me, I’d had several regulars swing by for their chat/ browse/ buy and some new people visit as well) and was hussled back out by the OH after a quick bowl of soup leaving me with FiL who almost passed his refreshments serving badge - the first couple of cordials he made were served up in t-light holders rather than glasses! Thankfully they were clean and the people either didn’t notice or were too polite to say anything (didn’t stop them from buying either) and I pointed out where the actual glasses were when they had gone and we had a stead stream of customers/ visitors for the rest of the afternoon (served drinks in proper glasses).

13 Likes

Thanks for all the messages for Eleanor, she is improving and managed almost all day in her brace at a bbq yesterday.

My item for today, a pair of hair accessories made from a gents neck tie.

Natalie x

12 Likes

Aren’t Air Ambulances a wonderful thing… this is the Cornwall Air Ambulance. It whizzed in yesterday afternoon as whilst were walking into town across the sand, on a low tide…

Wrong time of year…unless you’re Aquarius! …but still worth a re:list whilst I continue with my next print… (don’t think this one’s ever had a re:list!!!:blush:)

Another blazing day!!:sunny:
Loved & pinned…

13 Likes

Sasha @SashaGarrett - I had a good giggle at the image of your customers standing around drinking from tea light holders :).
A lovely day spent mainly in the sun with niece and nephews - so rare to have all 4 of them home at the same time, just a shame my girls couldnt be here at the same time.
Consequently no making, photographing or listing done so today will have to be a relist!

Heres a scarf in pretty pastel colours

11 Likes

Morning all, amazingly I have another 4 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Eleanor looks happy at the bbq Natalie @NOfkantsCurios so pleased she’s improving.
I’m glad you’re day went well Sasha, @SashaGarrett your MiL arriving 2 1/2 hours late in the 1st place is a good start.

Today’s listing

11 Likes

Congratulations to Sue @SueTrevor and others making sales; commiserations to Roz @OrchardFelts and others who are not.
Today’s relist

10 Likes

Morning! Heres my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7156261-Purple-beadwork-bracelet-daisy-flower-design-

7 Likes

good morning all…today I have an original hand painted greetings card
https://folksy.com/items/7156441-original-hand-painted-floral-greetings-card-ref-F-456-DSCF0007%20(7)

5 Likes

Morning all.

Max, enjoy your week with family, I bet your brain will be overflowing with design ideas by the time you can get back in your space. @MaxPringJewellery

Natalie your daughters leg brace looks almost bionic, hope she doesn’t need it for long, the warm weather must make it extra uncomfortable. @NOfkantsCurios

Sounds like you are doing well with your open studio Sasha, with in laws making it extra memorable! @SashaGarrett

Congrats to all having sales.

11 Likes

Morning all! Popping in with a relist. Not sure whether I’m coming or going this week!
https://folksy.com/items/7117895-A-unicorn-thank-you-Pyrography-hanging-heart-decoration-with-colour-image

All liked and pinned to here xx

8 Likes