Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

You know Cambridge is only an hour away from London on the train don’t you Caroline @carolinefrodsham? If you fancy a change of scenery I make a terrible tour guide but know where to go for cake.

6 Likes

Hi, here is a new oilcloth make up bag from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7156395-Navy-blue-spotty-make-up-bag-in-oilcloth

6 Likes

Have a great time at your daughter’s graduation and the week in London Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Sorry your fair was disappointing yesterday Helen @PocketfulCreations. Mine today was very quiet compared to previous years and so hot - at a garden centre, not inside but under cover, which ai think added t the heat and lack of air movement! Still trying to cool down

A sale to add please Max @MaxPringJewellery. What a bargain from the charity shop btw!

A sold and re-stocked item today

7 Likes

Evening everyone!
Sasha @SashaGarrett - glad your day went well. The tea light senario did make me chuckle…FIL could be starting a new trend!
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - its great to see Eleanor is improving. Lovely photo of her.
Caroline @carolinefrodsham enjoy your week away and your Daughters degree ceremony.
Sorry to hear your craft fair didnt go well Helen. Thats so frustrating after all the hard work.

Just working through loving and pinning. Well Im all set up ready to start teaching at Marlborough College Summer School in the morning for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully I can start to relax abit after today. Heres a pic collage from today with my room all set up! !

19 Likes

Hope it goes well. x

3 Likes

thank you Helen x

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing fr your sale Sue and there was 6 sales to report for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

Good luck today Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, though I’m sure you will be fine :slight_smile:
Enjoy your time in London Caroline @carolinefrodsham and your daughters degree ceremony
Happy dance for your studio sale Sasha @SashaGarrett
Sorry to hear fairs were not so good Helen @PocketfulCreations and Sue @BeadstormJewellery

11 Likes

Hoping to go out for the day today to Cheddar Gorge although forecast is showing rain so it may be postponed. My sister has a day off and likes to do something, usually taking me with her, rather than just waste the day so whatever happens I expect we will go somewhere and no crafting will get done!

I know what you mean Helen @PocketfulCreations having spent time frantically making bits to take to Norfolk - managed to get some of them listed before I went but not all and typically the ones I listed were the things I sold so now have lots to photograph and list (but no enthusiasm to do so!)

Heres the first of some flower brooches I made

12 Likes

Morning! Heres my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7156664-Beaded-Mermaid-bookmark

Thanks for good luck wishes Max x

9 Likes

another sale for me please…total 5…x

5 Likes

Woohoooooo Happy Dancing for those with sales!

Thanks for the link to your pin board Roz @OrchardFelts that’ll definitely help.

Here’s mine for today

https://folksy.com/items/7156690-Retriever-silhouette-at-sunset

5 Likes

Pleased to hear of all the sales. Have a good day everyone.

9 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

5 Likes

Add another sale to my tally please @MaxPringJewellery

This weekend I went to a show as a visitor instead of an exhibitor. I’d forgotten why I don’t sell there - answer, it is very big and very noisy. There is so much to see and do that you suffer from overload just walking around. Not a good atmosphere for admiring lovely items in the craft tent.

Today is another toiletries bag

9 Likes

Good morning everyone, it’s raining… I’d forgotten what rain was!
Another sale for me to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery which now makes this normally dull as dishwasher month for takings the best for 16 months!
Today’s listing is a bookmark

Congratulations on all those sales Max :blush:
Have a good 3 weeks Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
Have a brilliant time in London Caroline @carolinefrodsham I hope you get to see lots of interesting things.

13 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7156699-floral-hand-painted-greetings-card-ref-f-457-

9 Likes

Morning all, overcast here today, we have been promised rain…but no sign of it yet. Garden is a bit desperate, the fruit trees are dropping their unripened fruit :frowning:

8 Likes

A felted bowl from me today, sorry it’s a re-list folks !!! ;/ …

Hopefully I will get photo’s done of my just-completed throw/ blanket and list tomorrow !!!

A little rain forecast here , but whether it will is anyones guess !!!?? Ugh, hate the parched look, my garden is not happy !!
Getting in an early-ish listing , as am going to theatre this eve to see Miss Saigon . My daughter bought me a ticket for my bday , really looking forward to it !!!

10 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
Very hot again phew!:sweat::sunny:
Wedding card today, relist im afraid
Take care everyone
Best Wishes Adrianx

9 Likes

All caught up to here. Still waiting for a sale here but had a few on another site. Here is todays offering…another in my chainmail collection.

6 Likes