Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:
1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Hope you feel better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK xx

Just about to put my shop in holiday mode as Mr DP is doing a craft fair for me today. I’ll be back tonight with a listing x

5 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7294836-Thursday-8th-August-10am-12pm-Fused-Glass-Hedgehog-Workshop-Bristol[quote=“MaxPringJewellery, post:1, topic:18314, full:true”]
Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total Sales for June - 223

The Dottery Potter 39
Jennies Gems 3
Max Pring Jewellery 5
Max Pring Art & Crafts 1
Gweddus 2
Wild Rose Designs 1
Orchard Felts 1
Cariad Crafts 2
Kernow Claire 3
Pocketful Creations 3
N Ofkants Curios 1
Caroles Glass 2
Verchiel Beads and Jewellery 1
The Greetings Card Shop 7
Jen Star Knits 1
Erkinwald 1

Total 72
[/quote]

1 Like

Hello, I am new to this so I will do my best to do it right.

11 Likes

Hi Jen @JenStarKnits. Received the beautiful Christmas goodies yesterday. They are lovely. You are very talented. SallyAnn xxx

5 Likes

Morning all. Overcast here again today with just the odd patch of blue sky.
Up at the crack of dawn to go to a car boot sale, all I came back with was a couple of DVD’s and a cabbage…
Hugs for all those under the weather or feeling low. Congrats to all those with sales.
An infinity scarf from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7295081-Crochet-Infinity-Scarf-Plum-Magenta-Mauve-Aqua

9 Likes

Hi Robyn @RobynCoetzee - welcome to the thread x

5 Likes

Hi Robyn @RobynCoetzee Welcome to the thread, I’m only 6 weeks new too, very friendly and motivating, Enjoy :+1::tada:

5 Likes

Morning everyone only a relist today
Hope you feel better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Welcome to the thread Robyn @RobynCoetzee

9 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re not well Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Hope you feel better soon.

Welcome to the thread Robyn @RobynCoetzee

A brief visit from me as I’m watching the cricket world cup final (Come on England!!) I’ll have a dilemma shortly though when the British Grand Prix starts! Why do these things have to all happen at the same time?! It’s a good I’m not much of a tennis fan or it’d be even worse.

Another new one from me. Just to warn you, I’ll very much have a beach theme going on for a while.

https://folksy.com/items/7294944-Beach-huts-make-up-bag-with-three-beach-huts-in-pastel-colours

11 Likes

My listing today is in conjunction with today’s Bastille Day / French theme …

A5 altered notebook / journal 'Papillon Bleu ’ …

Hope everyone’s having a lovely weekend . :slight_smile:
Sending Get well soon ’ wishes Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :slight_smile:
Welcome Robyn @RobynCoetzee :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Valerie @valerie I use a free photo collage app on my iPad, there are loads out there, mine is very boring called PhotoCollage lol!

My item for today a lovely lavender toned Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

13 Likes

Aw that’s fantastic, glad they got to you safely! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words

5 Likes

Thanks, still getting to grips with understanding this chat forum…

5 Likes

I remember finding the forums so overwhelming Robyn @RobynCoetzee, when I first joined, that I didn’t use them again for ages (they were a lot busier then!) but now, I just set the categories to “all” and “latest” - so you see all the news from all categories with all the newest posts first. It saves having to look through each category.

4 Likes
11 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, happy dancing for yur sale Sarah :slight_smile: :dancer: and there were 3 for me too whoop!

Hope you are feeling better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
welcome to the thready Robyn @RobynCoetzee, I wish I didn’t live quite so far away would love to attend your workshop I’m dying to try glass fusing :slight_smile:

sorry I got sidetracked this morning finishing the tiny button head children pictures for daughter (teacher gifts) and have had 7 bangle orders between here and over the way so got busy at the bench, just finished taking pics of new makes ready for next weeks listings but I need to edit first so it’s a re-list for today

11 Likes

Quick stop for me as still watching the tennis! All caught up though.

10 Likes

hope you feel better soon x

4 Likes

Hi all, just a relist from me today. Don’t know where the time goes but hopefully some new bits for next week x

IMG_20190321_192757

11 Likes