Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Hello, I am new to this so I will do my best to do it right.

11 Likes

Hi Jen @JenStarKnits. Received the beautiful Christmas goodies yesterday. They are lovely. You are very talented. SallyAnn xxx

5 Likes

Morning all. Overcast here again today with just the odd patch of blue sky.
Up at the crack of dawn to go to a car boot sale, all I came back with was a couple of DVD’s and a cabbage…
Hugs for all those under the weather or feeling low. Congrats to all those with sales.
An infinity scarf from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7295081-Crochet-Infinity-Scarf-Plum-Magenta-Mauve-Aqua

9 Likes

Hi Robyn @RobynCoetzee - welcome to the thread x

5 Likes

Hi Robyn @RobynCoetzee Welcome to the thread, I’m only 6 weeks new too, very friendly and motivating, Enjoy :+1::tada:

5 Likes

Morning everyone only a relist today
Hope you feel better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Welcome to the thread Robyn @RobynCoetzee

9 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re not well Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Hope you feel better soon.

Welcome to the thread Robyn @RobynCoetzee

A brief visit from me as I’m watching the cricket world cup final (Come on England!!) I’ll have a dilemma shortly though when the British Grand Prix starts! Why do these things have to all happen at the same time?! It’s a good I’m not much of a tennis fan or it’d be even worse.

Another new one from me. Just to warn you, I’ll very much have a beach theme going on for a while.

https://folksy.com/items/7294944-Beach-huts-make-up-bag-with-three-beach-huts-in-pastel-colours

11 Likes

My listing today is in conjunction with today’s Bastille Day / French theme …

A5 altered notebook / journal 'Papillon Bleu ’ …

Hope everyone’s having a lovely weekend . :slight_smile:
Sending Get well soon ’ wishes Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :slight_smile:
Welcome Robyn @RobynCoetzee :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Valerie @valerie I use a free photo collage app on my iPad, there are loads out there, mine is very boring called PhotoCollage lol!

My item for today a lovely lavender toned Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

13 Likes

Aw that’s fantastic, glad they got to you safely! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words

5 Likes

Thanks, still getting to grips with understanding this chat forum…

5 Likes

I remember finding the forums so overwhelming Robyn @RobynCoetzee, when I first joined, that I didn’t use them again for ages (they were a lot busier then!) but now, I just set the categories to “all” and “latest” - so you see all the news from all categories with all the newest posts first. It saves having to look through each category.

4 Likes
11 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, happy dancing for yur sale Sarah :slight_smile: :dancer: and there were 3 for me too whoop!

Hope you are feeling better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
welcome to the thready Robyn @RobynCoetzee, I wish I didn’t live quite so far away would love to attend your workshop I’m dying to try glass fusing :slight_smile:

sorry I got sidetracked this morning finishing the tiny button head children pictures for daughter (teacher gifts) and have had 7 bangle orders between here and over the way so got busy at the bench, just finished taking pics of new makes ready for next weeks listings but I need to edit first so it’s a re-list for today

11 Likes

Quick stop for me as still watching the tennis! All caught up though.

10 Likes

hope you feel better soon x

4 Likes

Hi all, just a relist from me today. Don’t know where the time goes but hopefully some new bits for next week x

IMG_20190321_192757

11 Likes

Here is one of my favourite Birthday badges to make!

11 Likes

This is lovely, really my kind of thing. I love Autumn decorations.

7 Likes