Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2017

I had a bit of trouble too but seems better now. Just a relist today. Out most of the day visiting family. Just been out for a run, hoping it wouldn’t be too warm, but it’s already a scorcher!

3 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to photograph anything for today - so just a re-list from me too:

3 Likes

Anyone still having problems? I can’t get into my account
Valerie x

2 Likes

I can’t list at the moment, the page isn’t there! I see others have had problems :purple_heart:

1 Like

Still can’t get on .
C’mon Folksy things are bad enough already
:cry:

2 Likes

Another scorcher, the weather, not my work :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7017859-Elephant-Painted-birthday-card-Printed-from-my-original-painting-C-010

Elephant greetings card

2 Likes

Afternoon

Yes scorching here too, Im living in the shade, much too hot for me

Im not experiencing problems, so hopefully all sorted out now

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Problems sorted

1 Like

Today I have a watercolour painting
https://folksy.com/items/6909613-watercolour-landscape-art-painting-original-ref-889-

3 Likes

Afternoon all. Not able to get on here earlier but all up to date now. Another 5k run today - this time along Sandbanks in Poole - went very early to try and avoid the sun (and the traffic), by the time we left at 9:30am the beach was packed!

Waiting for my ex husband and daughters to arrive. We have sadly got to have our little dog put to sleep tomorrow and they are coming to say goodbye. She is 16 and has been going down hill for a while now - actually surprised she has survived this last week, she’s looking very sorry for herself :cry:

Nothing new again but heres a relist. I know its not really scarf weather at the moment but this one is super lightweight and would make a great evening wrap …and you know its going to get colder again soon!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your little dog Roz. Sending you loads of love for tomorrow. Just remember what a fantastic life you gave her xxx

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that Roz, @OrchardFelts sending love and hugs your way xx

2 Likes

So sorry about your dog Roz, so sad to say goodbye x

3 Likes

Evening all

Nothing to show you today as I can’t get on my computer today so doing this on the iPad which always makes listing a pain.

So sorry to here about your dog Roz @OrchardFelts - such a sad decision to have to make.

Can you put me down for 1 sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads - I was hoping for 2 more from the same customer but communication between us seems to have failed. In a bit of a quandary about what to do :thinking:

More hot weather tomorrow - can’t wait :sunny:️:sunglasses::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

So sorry about your dog Roz @OrchardFelts
We lost our little 18 year old Jack Russell last year and vowed no more dogs.
We have just got a little 2 year old rescue dog
Hugs for tomorrow
Valerie x

6 Likes

Evening

A very hot day at my event today, and not a great deal of buying going on sadly.

Roz @OrchardFelts so sorry to hear about your dog. So painful when it’s time to part company.

We’re off to Portugal on Tuesday, (fortunately nowhere near those awful fires), so,I’ll be putting my shop in holiday mode and ducking out for the rest of the month.
Will pop in to catch up on everyone’s news but no listing / re-listing.

2 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Karen, hope the communication gets better. My e-mail has been playing up this last week, not folksy just having problems logging on to the server via my laptop it’s really annoying!

Hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend, have a wonderful time Sue @BeadstormJewellery :bikini: :beach:

4 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

Big hugs to you today Roz @OrchardFelts :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Couldn’t get anywhere for the ‘bad gateway’ yesterday. Glad to see it’s fixed now. Been catching up. Roz @OrchardFelts sorry to hear about your dog. Sue @BeadstormJewellery enjoy the holiday.
Our visitors leave later this morning. I’ve caught up to here and I’ll be back with relisting (maybe even listing) later if the heat doesn’t get me.

4 Likes