Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2017

@DeborahJonesJewellery saw you had some messages but sent mine in case the problem is an intermittent one.
Expecting rain today - looks probable at the moment. Got to shop though, Americans and grandchildren have eaten us out of house and home. First, a new listing

4 Likes

Thanks, have replied.

Morning all,
Today’s listing

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

5 Likes

Phew, just listed 44 items!! Still few more to go but my fingers are on fire - lol!

6 Likes

My hair is waist length…brown , straight and at 70, I wear it in a pony tail…ha ha…I am a rebel…
…today I have a crocheted baby cardigan. My own design and pattern

4 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter, I often list a load of things and then show them one at a time on here, its still the equivalent of one a day. Think its OK to do it that way (hope everyone agrees!). If you’ve got things made its silly to hold off putting them in your shop.

Having a bit of an off day today, not getting much done but I will try harder this afternoon!

Todays listing, another soap

3 Likes

Hi guys

2 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah, Sue and Diane.

I list in batches too if I have a lot, especially if I think they may be popular then show them one at a time on here, gives people a chaice and if the one on here sells maybe customers will find your others and buy those instead :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any for tea??

Jeanie x

2 Likes

2 more sales for me please x

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
Hope all is well!
Thank you for further well wishes xx
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6658268-Wedding-Greeting-Card-Sparkle-Collection-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personalised
Steph X

3 Likes

Evening

A lttle cooller today meaning I actually got to do some jobs around the house without sweating!!! Yay!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

4 Likes

Just a relist from me today as I have been out spending far too much money in my favourite fabric shop!

4 Likes

Good morning, yay it’s Friday, looking forward to a weekend of not doing very much at all lol! better nights sleep last night too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning - all a bit cooler here although the thunderstorms didn’t materialise.

Another soap today, think you’ll be inundated with them over the next few days!

3 Likes

Morning All, a lot cooler here now - hope you’re all having a good week xx

4 Likes

Morning all, I’m walking on air still today, my son was proposed to by his girlfriend on the summer solstice and he accepted, his birthday is tomorrow, midsummer day. I know he would never have asked her but he did accept, just the long wait for the wedding now!
I shall be closing my shop tomorrow morning ready for my art trail this weekend, I shall reopen it on Monday, but then I shall probably have a short break from listing everyday, I have been doing it for about 21 months now continuously.
I will let you know how my weekend is going though :blush:
Today’s listing

6 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

Congratulations to your Son and his Girlfriend @SueTrevor and good luck for this weekend xx

I had another great evening of sales last night - sold 9 items @paperchainsandbeads
I listed some little bird houses yesterday and they have proved quite popular - must make some more asap!

Today’s listing are these little tiles:

5 Likes

Managing to keep up with new listings so far

2 Likes

Did you get my reply to your message yesterday Francis?

1 Like