Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2017

I’ve had a lovely, busy and profitable day, and I finally got to meet Karen and her family @silvertreejewellerydesign what a wonderful person she is, I’m sure we’ll all be sad to see her go when she shuts up shop. I’m told we are forecast rain and wind tomorrow, which won’t be so nice, Hey ho.

6 Likes

Relisted heart from me :slight_smile:

Hope your trail goes well @SueTrevor glad you’ve had a successful day! Will definitely miss you Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign

Congrats Sarah @thedotterypotter so glad you are doing well!

3 Likes

All pinned to here,
Night night
Steph xx

2 Likes

Good morning, glad to hear you have had a good day Sue, and it’s greta when you meet a fellow Folkster :slight_smile: tis raining here today so I get extra time at my workbench yay!

2 Likes

Today I have put on my Giclee print of my original painting, the sunflower looks great against the black back ground.

Sue x

https://folksy.com/items/6733304-Sunflower-Giclee-Print-Floral-Vibrant-Big-Sun-Flower-Home-Decor-Gift-Ideas-

2 Likes

Sorry about that - yes I did.

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7020462-Frog-greetings-card-Frog-on-a-lily-pad-Ladybug-c-012

Cute frog greetings card

2 Likes

Yesterday passed me by except for relisting expiring stock. Today’s much the same although I am getting the chance to catch up here. The weather forecast looks as if it got things right so far so looking forward to a long day out at RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate, supervising my daughter’s contact with her two older children. Here’s one of my relists

3 Likes

Morning All, hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

2 Likes

Please could you put ,me down for 20 more sales yesterday!! This is unprecedented for one of the Summer Months!

My listing today is a purple flower pendant on a 20" chain.

The weather still looks finer here at the moment, so I must go and put washing on. I get free electricity on Sundays, so I try to do everything then! I’ve also got the kiln on for some test tiles, it seems such a waste to only have a few things in it but it;s free to fire so…lol!

5 Likes

Congratulations Sarah on all those sales. They must be keeping you very busy!

Did you know, you’re Number 1 in the Folksy best sellers list? Congratulations and well deserved

5 Likes

Morning all, I know it is really late in the month but I have finally made some new pieces to share, so would like to join in again if that is ok.

Congrats Sarah on having a bumper June, long may it continue @thedotterypotter

4 Likes

Hi all,

A summer garden from me today…

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Wowzer well done Sarah @thedotterypotter :slight_smile: :dancers:

3 Likes

Afternoon all

All caught up after a busy morning of cleaning - ready for a friend coming to dinner this evening - and tidying the back garden clearing up all the sawdust created by Himself when fitting a new back door. I’ve also had to sweep leaves from the front garden - a job I hate doing in the Autumn but accept is inevitable but am seriously unamused about doing in this heat :rage:

All caught up to here - will share a re-list tomorrow if that’s OK.

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - thank you that’s a really kind thing to say.

It was great to meet you and your lovely family too Sue @SueTrevor . It’s a bit breezy here in Leicester and there’s been a few drops of rain - hope it holds up for you up there is Loughborough :grinning:

I have to say Sue’s work is even more impressive close up. My aunt particularly loved her watering can but decided she had nowhere to put it - because basically it is life-sized! a lady I was standing next to thought there was a watering can inside keeping it up. Amazing :grinning: I have to say everyone, if you’ve not seen Sue’s work in person it has to be seen to be believed - each piece is a work of art and an architectural wonder :grinning:

Off to put my feet up for a while before laying the table and prepping some lovely strawberries for dessert. Himself does all the cooking - aren’t I a lucky girl :blush:

5 Likes

Afternoon all. Well done Sarah @thedotterypotter - whatever you are doing you are obviously doing it right! Not a peep for me on here for 2 months now.

Hope the arts trail went well Sue @SueTrevor and the rain kept away or at least didn’t deter people from coming out.

Another soap from me today

5 Likes

good afternoon…an acrylic snow scene from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6909256-winter-snow-acrylic-art-painting-original-canvas-ref-693-

2 Likes

Hi all!
Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday, as I’ve not read yet X

Something new from me today!..hoorah!!
https://folksy.com/items/7020616-Pack-of-Four-Thank-You-Cards-Handmade-Vintage-Rose-Cards-Can-Be-Personalised

Catch up in a bit
Steph xx

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know - I put a little post about it on my Facebook Page - so happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

An eggy relist!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes