Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2017

Hello again!

3 Likes

Good morning hope you all had a pleasant weekend, I managed to get lots of time at my workbench and have got up to 20 items ready to send off to the Assay Office, just need to wait to finish my projects in class tomorrow and it can all go off :slight_smile: I even managed to get some time painting (it was too early to get the hammer out lol!)

3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7020809-Best-Friends-Hand-embroidered-Colourful-design-and-painted-bees-R-61

Hand embroidered greetings card, Best Friends

1 Like

Wow well done Sarah @thedotterypotter, thatā€™s fab! Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, I recommended a friend Karen to get in touch with you a couple of weeks ago as she wanted a ring, not sure if she did as I havenā€™t seen her but if not Iā€™m sure she will.
One sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

New item added today, a bot of an experiment but think I may do more for ā€˜the seasonā€™
Have a good day all xx

4 Likes

Morning all.

@AdienCrafts Thanks, thatā€™s really kind of you.
@paperchainsandbeads Exciting Max! Are you registered at the London one? My sales tally for this month is 5 so far.
Hope your weekend was a great success @SueTrevor

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, the weekend was brilliant, close to one of the best weekends Iā€™ve had! Thank you Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign for your kind words :blush: and so lovely meeting friends old and new. I have removed everything from my shop that sold and put it back into operation, Iā€™m pleased that despite having sold loads the shop is still quite well stocked! Iā€™m going to take a short break from listing now, Iā€™m not sure how long I can stay away for!
And congratulations Sarah @thedotterypotter on all your sales too :blush:

6 Likes

Morning everyone!
Hope all is well X

Iā€™m so pleased for you Sarah @thedotterypotter for all your sales, well deserved, your designs and makes are beautiful and itā€™s great to see them been recognised xx

Hereā€™s mine today
Catch up later
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/5722081-Set-of-Four-Notecards-Pretty-Pins-Blank-Notecards-with-Envelopes

3 Likes

Yesterday didnā€™t go quite as planned; probably due to insufficient planning. In the event we ended up at Ripley Castle where I had the chance to treat everybody to Ripleyā€™s world famous ice-cream (thatā€™s their story). And just now Iā€™ve got round to that new listing

4 Likes

Thanks for all your lovely words about my sales - thatā€™s so kind xx

Iā€™ve had a stressful weekend with wildlife and pets - if youā€™re on my Facebook page, Iā€™ve listed the whole sorry story over there!

Well done on a fab weekend Sue @SueTrevor - your work is amazing x

Will come back and pin and love everything later as I need to get the orders packaged before Iā€™m back off to the vets!

Just managed to list some more buttons:

4 Likes

Morning all

Glad the weekend went well Sue @SueTrevor - hope you manage to allow yourself some downtime :blush: Iā€™ve just sent you an email - let me know if you donā€™t receive it.

Sarah @thedotterypotter - I hope your animal issues arenā€™t too stressful and are resolved soon.

Max @paperchainsandbeads - my youā€™ve been busy. How nice it will be to see your ā€˜markā€™ on your jewellery.

A re-list to show you today - a bridal/prom alice band:

Ooops - found when I copied the details of the band that one of the photos was for a totally different design. The photos on the listing page are far too small for my failing eyesight :flushed:

4 Likes

today I have a pompom blanket for just Ā£10
Made from 270 tiny pompoms all joined togetherā€¦

2 Likes

Here is mine for today, a fishy storage bin. Congratulations Sue @SueTrevor and Sarah @thedotterypotter, lovely to hear of your sucesses.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello all!
New one from me!

Husband away this week. The dog has pulled a fence panel off, Oona has fallen off the bed, Conor has grazed his legs and Jay wonā€™t eatā€¦ waiting for Noah to have a calamity now! Hahaha xx

5 Likes

good afternoon yay happy dancing for sales Deborah and Di.

Oh your poor thing Sarah hope things calm down a bit for you!

Enjoy your well deserved break Sue and congrats on the successful weekend

1 Like

Evening

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, thought things only came in threes!!! I bet youll be glad when the days over
btw couldnt get your link to work on your lovely pendant
put this one on as couldnt see the one in the thread

Here is mine for tody

Carol xxx

2 Likes

Well I just tried to post something but got an error message and then wasnā€™t allowed because it said I had already posted it - couldnā€™t see it on my feed so am going to try again. Apologies if Iā€™ve already posted this

Hi everyone - busy day today, just cooked dinner, now waiting for everyone to get home so we can eat (if I can wait that long!)

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - sounds like a typical ā€œhusband awayā€ day. Hope the rest of the week passes without too many more mishaps.

Glad your arts trail went well Sue @SueTrevor, you deserve it - your work is amazing.

Exciting times Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

Off to Bath tomorrow for my daughters final shopping trip before jetting back to South Africa on Wednesday for a couple of months.

Guess what - another soap today!

4 Likes

Hello Peoples

2 Likes

Aww thanks lovely! I think Iā€™ve fixed it now. Thought it had been lost in the abyss! Just my luck today! Haha!

Thanks Karen, @silvertreejewellerydesign I have emailed you back