Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

(Linda Wild) #441

Evening, all loved to here. Another re-list I’m afraid as I’m having trouble with Photos on my mac.

(Deborah Jones) #442

Evening all, not sure where today went.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

(carolinefrodsham) #443

Beautiful rings Deborah :heart_eyes:

(BeadifulByJill) #444

Evening everyone,

Heres todays listing

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #445

Hi Gabi, I only have 23 listings currently, I absolutely love my Folksy Shop. My items are low cost but they still paid for the folksy fees in my 1st year of trading (I’m now in year 2). You do have to put a bit of work into it but it’s definitely worth it - also it’s not the only place I sell from. My sales were also higher when I was listing new designs more regularly (which I shall be again soon!!). Selling handmade work has always involved time consuming work to self promote, even pre-internet…

I think Folksy is a superb selling platform, it’s full of supportive, excellent makers immersed in all-sorts. I also agree with what others said, especially @DeborahJonesJewellery about pics… Think long term - there ain’t no silver bullet…good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

(Sue Mellem) #446

Evening

I can see where you’re coming from Gabi @JewelleryByGabi. I used to have mixed feeling when I sold a one of a kind item as it felt like I had to go through the whole rigmarole of photos, editing, description etc to replace it. The listing side does get easier and faster the more you do it, and you can always ‘copy’ an existing one and add new photos and re-work the description. I try now to have a mix of one offs and items that I can replicate and make as a limited edition which seems to work better for me.

A sale to report please Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts and a re-list today

(Ali Dufty) #447

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

(Thedotterypotter) #448

Well done on the Folksy e-mail feature Sasha @SashaGarrett x

3 sales to report tonight please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is another little box frame heart:

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #449

Evening! Well done to everyone with sales. All loved and pinned to here. Feeling a tad stressed tonight - thought I should call the insurance company to see how things sit with potentially using a room for business in september in my house. I was advised that as they class me as costume jewellery maker I am a manufacturer and will not insure our buildings and contents. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I think I will callback tomorrow as I’m hoping she has given me incorrect info. Anyone else had similar problems? :thinking:

( Valerie Dockerty) #450

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

(Sarah Bell) #451

Evening folks!

A new listing for me today:

Liked and pinned all to here! x

(Max Pring) #452

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah, Valerie, Sue and Deborah :slight_smile: :dancer:, gorgeous rings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

A very wet morning here, missing the snshine already, no birdsong this morning :bird:

wondering how Steph is doing @stephshortstationery, if you do see this I hope the treatment is going well and Francis @thatenamelguy how is your recovery going? Sue @SueTrevor hope you are enjoying your break

and a re-list

(Roz) #453

Good morning. Not quite so bright here today.

Love that ring Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, and your earrings Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

Well my daughter arrived back again last night - staying for a few days and then heading off to her dads for the summer in my car so I will be stranded! We are off to the beach today - madness I know but my sister regularly meets up with a couple of friends there and asked us to tag along. Planning to have a BBQ but apparently they retire to the pub if the weather is too bad!

Heres the final scarf in the “rainbow” series (for now)

(HeidiMeier) #454

Good morning all.

Collected some artworks from my exhibition which I can now list in my shop! So I have something new to show you! I still need to take proper photos of the framed versions, so some of the pics aren’t great but they’ll be replaced in due course.

First one is here and I will be back to catch up with you all later :wink:

(Sally Lucas) #455

Having to go to stormy Glasgow for the dentist today. Loving the Hare embroidery, spotted 8 in the field last week.

(Thedotterypotter) #456

Good Luck with the dentist Sally @LifeCovers x

Just popping in to report two more sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery x
I’ll be back later with a listing

(Sharon Thompson) #457

Finally getting some new items - but not quite made it today. A relist of a classic guest book will fill today’s spot.

The uploaded page here seems to be coming up with the old discount code. The new one is GUESTBOOK15 - for 15% off.

(Brenda Cumming) #458

good morning…
Today I have a larger floral painting
https://folksy.com/items/7147109-original-art-acrylic-floral-painting-ref-F-426-

(HeidiMeier) #459

I’m not sure I’ve been keeping you updated with sales @MaxPringJewellery - sorry. Three sales in last few days so total for June is 4 so far. :slight_smile:

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #460

Morning! have been looking in to love & pin :grinning:

Thrilled to see your cufflinks in the Folksy newsletter Sasha @SashaGarrett :tada:
I like the way you model your earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham - enjoy your daughter’s final show/graduation (have to say I find mannequins disturbing, probably imagination too vivid!)
Cool banner Helen @pocketfulcreations
Good on y’Max!! @MaxPringJewellery I agree, you’re a bloomin’ inspiration! :bouquet:

Made a USA sale from my extremely ignored Et.y shop… New designs coming along - bit complicated to work out block order…

Also delayed by installing a 3m bookshelf - books now out of boxes (long time), can finally access them! hurray!

here’s my re:list

Loved & pinned to here…