Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

Today my first new item is a cheeky cat bag n tag

8 Likes

5 Likes

good morning…just starting to rain here…the garden is happy
https://folksy.com/items/7147398-original-art-aceo-painting-ref-f-428-

6 Likes

7 Likes

Doesn’t sound as if Hector was so bad overall. Well done to your boys, @SarahDesignsUK. How annoying for you (and for the customer, really) @MaxPringJewellery.
Today’s relisting

8 Likes

Morning all,
I’m having difficulties loading photos today!
So I’ll try a different method!

9 Likes

Morning everyone

8 Likes

A re-list from me today, but will hopefully have my new bowls ready to photograph after the weekend !

That’s lovely news about your boys art work Sarah @SarahDesignsUK ! crossing fingers they sell too, :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Afternoon all.
Congrats to your boys Sarah @SarahDesignsUK such great encouragement for them.

8 Likes

The heart was a thank you for your happy dancing btw and not for your awol parcel. Hope that turns up soon, things like that are such a worry, hope you can at least get a refund form the postal company…

3 Likes

I think I have caught up for the last couple of days now, and been busy listing a few more new things in my shop. Excited to list this, my most recent artwork, taken some fresh pictures which still aren’t perfect but they will have todo for today and hopefully I’ll get a chance to retake some photos next week!

10 Likes

@HeidiMeier - are you going to make some cards from this wonderful art?

3 Likes

Afternoon Everyone
A card for the kids today.
Warm here and dry so far.
Going to try to load some more pictures later, they wouldnt yesterday.
Best Wishes Adrianx

10 Likes

I’ve cleared up the blown rubbish, but can’t really do much about the shrivelled black leaves and flowers with no petals left :frowning: The plants should recover themselves in a week or so, it just looks like Autumn at the moment.

8 Likes

Evening everyone! All loved and pinned to here. Be back later x

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments concerning Mum’s illness. Mum has had to go on Insulin and she also has a nasty stomach ulcer. We are also at long last getting some help for her short term memory issues as they can be very disruptive to her daily life. She should be back at home soon. Some lovely work by everyone as usual, I will try to get back to the challenge soon and well done to all those with sales!

11 Likes

It’s good to hear that your Mum is being well looked after Zoe. Hopefully, being home soon will also be beneficial to her.

5 Likes

Yes @PocketfulCreations I think in familiar surroundings she will be better. I also think she is getting bored in hospital at least at home she can potter about.

5 Likes

faved to here x
weird,at the top of the page where the folksy,com url is…is a little red square and it shows up as…
This page is trying to unload scripts from unauthenticated sources.@folksyadmin

Is someone trying to hack in?..has anyone else noticed this?

I can’t see that little red square Brenda @teabreaks.

I’m absolutely shattered after a crazily busy day at the day job. I did manage to finish this bag and get it photographed when I got home though, so I’m pleased that I’ve managed to avoid a relist.

https://folksy.com/items/7147591-Owl-tote-bag-in-purple-with-purple-floral-print-owl

6 Likes