Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah

Brenda @teabreaks and Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, I’m it’s just on the forum not the main site, the forum has always been open or ‘unsecure’ but the main site is ‘secure’ my security software runs daily and it’s not picked up anything unusual :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just logged on in Chrome and I see the same warning and googled what it means, this is the answer

This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources: The site you’re visiting is not secure.

I use firefox and it’s always shown as unsecure, but there are no personal details on the forum so I’m not concerned. Also checked and there is info that this is something new on Chrome

3 Likes

I was wondering if maybe the forum is not secure as you can’t monitor what links people are going to put up?

1 Like

High everyone, it’s a very interesting discussion, I have always found Folksy and the forums safe, and have not felt unsure about using them. I do everything via my iPad, and no warnings have come up for me. Looking forward to any outcomes that come to light.

On a happy matter, Max @MaxPringJewellery can you put me down for 2 more sales please.

Natalie x

5 Likes

good luck with selling from home…much nicer and you can do what you want when you want x

1 Like

I sent a message to admin and will see what they say///and you are right, there is no padlock next to the url…only on folksy though.

OK, peeps. am doing my faves and when I go to anyone’s shop the padlock is there, so it appears to be on the forums…maybe that is because it is open to the public?

1 Like

think it might be because it is an open forum?

1 Like

All caught up to here:

Here’s a new listing from me from yesterday but just retaken the photo. It’s hand embroidery for the flower heads and free motion for the stems and leaves.:

7 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Bunny and frog today comes with a keyring.
Very warm here today feels stormy.
Best Wishes Adrianx

6 Likes

Back to some tweed today! Been missing it.

6 Likes

Congratulations to your 2 boys Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Hope your back gets better soon Roz @OrchardFelts
Sorry to hear of your missing bracelets Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

7 Likes

Good luck to you Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery Here’s to a Shop-free lucrative life!:champagne:

We love Whitby! Francis @thatenamelguy …bit far for a day out tho :wink:

hmmmn… Sarah @thedotterypotter …think I should un-hide my xmas card…

Love your cow parsley Heidi @HeidiMeier

New Listing… I know it doesn’t look like it… but tis now a full size proper job card (as opposed to the original which was made from left-over paper strips)…

Loved & pinned to here…

12 Likes

Just 1 notebook today as I am off to the theatre later

https://folksy.com/items/7147798-Bee-notebook-Hard-backed-notebook-Lined-paper-book

9 Likes

Hello,
Well, daughter made it back OK so I now have both kids at home but OH is in Milan! I don’t have any trips lined up, unfortunately.
Had a lovely walk today, we have two fields full of poppies right next to our house and I managed to take some lovely photos. I’ve added a couple below.

Beautiful earrings Maxine @MaxPringJewellery, stunning necklace Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery another cute bag Helen @PocketfulCreations and very well done to your sons @SarahDesignsUK

I’ve managed to make and list in the same day - yay!
IMG_4495

18 Likes

Wow Rachael those poppy pics are stunning! Do they have any scent in that quantity?

4 Likes

Beautiful poppy photos!

4 Likes

No, not at all actually. I didn’t even think about that!

4 Likes

Evening all!

Wow, beautiful poppies photos @AppleQueenJewellery and lovely earrings, I never manage to make and list in one day, hehe x

Thanks for all the congrats for Jacob and Noah! We are super excited to attend the preview next Friday evening :slight_smile:

A new owl from me:

Liked and pinned to here x

9 Likes

Those poppy fields are amazing Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

I had a great event today - a village carnival that I have done before. It all seems rather quiet until the carnival procession arrives at the event then it’s suddenly heaving! Great to have a busy event.

I have another village event tomorrow. Likely to be much quieter, but usually a lovely afternoon there.

Just a re-list today

9 Likes