Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

A felted wool bangle from me today , a bit later than planned though !!! …

8 Likes

HI Everyone, Sorry I haven’t been on here much lately, have had quite a bit of things going on at home this week.
Here are a couple of items I have relisted this evening x
https://folksy.com/items/7132229-Tissue-holder-in-pale-blue-with-pink-flowers-tissues-included

https://folksy.com/items/7132232-Tissue-holder-in-pale-pink-with-flowers-tissues-included

6 Likes

Hi all,

At long last I have something new to list. Here it is…

Jeanie x

6 Likes

Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery, those photos of the poppy fields are amazing!

I managed to finish an item today but unfortunately we then had a very heavy shower and it went too dull to take photos. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow, so here’s a relist for today.

8 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

2 Likes

Can you add 3 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes

Evening all,

Gorgeous photos of the poppies Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

Some earrings from me that I don’t think I’ve shared here before:

Jayne x

8 Likes

I’m a bit late checking in tonight! I got engrossed in updating my website, despite promising myself I wouldnt do work stuff so late :smiley: All loved and pinned to here.
congrats to everyone with sales.
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery - that makes sense re the forum and can see the main site is secure.
Thank you for the good luck wishes Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - I will drink to that too:heart_eyes:
Lovely work from everyone as always. Catch up tomorrow.

4 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Natalie and Valeire :dancing_women: :slight_smile: I had 5 overnight over t’other side so happy dancing here as well even if I can’t add them to the tally :wink:

Ended up not doing very much yesterday as we had the little one for the day. Daughter is having an extension built and the builders are coming tomorrow so she had lots of clearing to do, the builders say they need to move out for 4 weeks so they are staying with her parners Mum for the next few weeks as they only live around the corner. I’ll be taking days off here and there to have the little one and give her other Nanny a break over the next few weeks :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Good morning.

Back still not good but slowly improving (I think) - good job my daughter is here or I would be getting very frustrated with my inability to do very much by now.

Congrats on all the sales - one or two over this way would be nice! :slight_smile:

Heres todays listing

9 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery you are a wonder woman
Roz @OrchardFelts I hope your back continues to improve, mines been giving me jip the last few days but nothing too debilitating.
I went to see the degree shows again yesterday. I was saying to my daughter how I’ve been going to the arts degree shows for over 40 years as i started to go when i was still at school. How time flies… The textiles has always been amazing there, even before I was a student. I can never quite grasp fine art and the concepts though, I would be disappointed if a child of mine spent over £27000 on fees & produce what they do!
Fathers day today, and my daughter heads back to London later today for her final 3 weeks! Yay…
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Hope the back improves a little Roz @OrchardFelts

9 Likes

Morninghope you are all keeping well, i’m just popping in to dip my toe and let you know i’m still around :slight_smile: havnt renewed my folksy plus yet so only been adding 1 item a month, going to have to do it probably end on month as 98% things are coming to the end of the 4 month slot. and my shop will empty.

@Natalie thats a fab piece of agate.
Poppies look gorgeous Racheal

12 Likes

good morning all…just a relist from me today as I have had a busy few days…

8 Likes

Morning all, dull and grey here today.
I didn’t achieve a huge amount yesterday, but worked on a few new design ideas. Including these hoops.

10 Likes

Good Morning Everyone.
Trying to rain this morning, so heres a flowery card for todays listing.
Going to see if photos will load today, or its my laptop.
Best Wishes Adrianx

8 Likes

Good morning! Heres my listing today - some blue love from me today with another wirework heart on organza ribbon. Off to work in a mo got a few workshops this morning then running a kids jewellery making party this afternoon.

https://folksy.com/items/7147614-Wire-work-Blue-Heart-Pendant

8 Likes

Some gift tags from me today …

Have a lovely Sunday everyone :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Morning all. All loved to here. Cute tags @AliDufty, lovely cosmetic bag Helen @PocketfulCreations. Gorgeous owl Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Just a re-list from me today.

8 Likes

Just 2 relists today

6 Likes