Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

Good luck with your talk Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery - don’t forget that good ol’ teacher thing, keep it simple - what is common to you in your making, is unusual to the uninitiated - make it easy for yourself! very best of luck!!! :four_leaf_clover:

Love your pear Sue @SueTrevor

Think I might actually be block cutting today!!!
Loved & pinned (will probably return to do more this eve)

Have a Good Day All :smiley:

10 Likes

Good morning everyone, trying to fill up my reopened shop… onwards… hope your all have a lovely day

8 Likes

Just about to go to the minor injuries unit as my local doctor wouldn’t see me fingers crossed that it’s just a sprain and not a break!

5 Likes

Hope it isn’t broken :crossed_fingers: Take care

4 Likes

Good morning; here a little earlier today. I have a diabetes nurse appointment later this morning.
Good luck with the talk @Verchielbeadsandjewellery; I used to start out with ‘Thank you for inviting me to do what I like best after enamelling, talking about enamelling.’ Id really enjoyed it but there seeems to be less demand nowadays.
Good luck with Minor Injuries @thedotterypotter.
Love the yellow bird. Here is mine

9 Likes

Good luck with your talk Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery As long as you come over with as much enthusiasm as you seem to have for your work , it will be great :smiley: It’s just that first moment when you have to open your mouth and start that’s the difficult bit . Good luck anyway .

4 Likes
6 Likes

good luck Sarah !

3 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
One of our fairground cards today.
We are melting with the heat here,went out early this morning.
Love your listings their beautiful.
Best Wishes Adrianx

8 Likes

Thanks for the good wishes, not long been back and I’ve torn a ligament and a small piece of bone has chipped off. I’ve got one of those thumb splints for support. The nurse gave me some huge blue gloves to protect it, so glazing can continue. I need to use frequent ice packs and elevation when I can!

11 Likes

@SueTrevor Love your pear sue, one of the fruits i used to grow when i worked
on a local farm. Many moons ago!

5 Likes

A re-list from me today I’m afraid !! 100% cotton dishcloths …

8 Likes

Take care of yourself, we want to be able to see your future creations that you make.

6 Likes

Ouch! If you find the big blue gloves a bit baggy and awkward as a result get some of the correct size and cut the thumb off, then put the big one on first and the thumb free standard size one over the top to hold in all the bagginess. (If you can’t find the right size gloves PM me your address we have masses swiped from labs)

8 Likes

Sounds a bit nasty Sarah @thedotterypotter - quite scary the injuries we can do to ourselves just going about our day to day business! Hope it heals soon.

Adrian @nannyjulie - can I suggest that you add the word card in some way in your title as well as the name of it eg. Blank card, birthday card, children card etc etc as appropriate. It might help your work get found better in searches. Anyone searching for a card at the moment is unlikely to stumble across yours. :slight_smile:

Good luck with the talk Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery - I have the opportunity to do some workshops but have yet to summon up the courage to go ahead with them. I have always hated speaking in public but was told to remember that the chances are you know far more about the subject than anyone else so no one will know if you stumble or miss bits out!

Just been out for a lovely lunch with my Dad, now relaxing with him at home awaiting the call to say all his things have been moved into his new flat.

9 Likes

Thanks you all so much for your support and well wishes regarding my talk tonight. I am all organised and ready as I will ever be and will try and remember to breath!! So will catch up a bit later than normal tonight after the talk. Heres my listing for today. https://folksy.com/items/7148253-Wire-wrapped-Heart-Pendant-on-organza-ribbon-

6 Likes

Ouch , what rotten luck Sarah @thedotterypotter :frowning: . These things happen in such split-second moments !!! I hope it doesn’t interefere with your creating overmuch :frowning:

6 Likes

Three sales from recent days to report @MaxPringJewellery, making a June total of 6.

Now that I seem to have caught up, here’s today’s listing. I made this a few years ago but it hasn’t been listed in my shop until now (!):

6 Likes

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for your sales Sue and Heidi :dancer: and well done Sue for getting into the best sellers list

Oh no Sarah @thedotterypotter hope it heals quickly :+1:

Hopefully the move went smoothky Roz @OrchardFelts

9 Likes

Hope your thumb heals quickly…sending healing vibes x

4 Likes