Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Evening folks!

Have a nice evening out @wildrosedesigns :slight_smile:
Glad the hospital went ok @PollysWares138
You are so organised @paperchainsandbeads :-o
Welcome @ana92pl :slight_smile:
Glad your buyer purchased in the end @thatenamelguy :slight_smile:
Ooh a holiday @valerie how lovely to look forward to :slight_smile:

Spent this afternoon faffing with my new camera. Amazingly I didnā€™t throw it out of a window. So I have a new listingā€¦

9 Likes

woo hooo :tada: sold already . A really beautiful little box :grinning:

5 Likes

Very late on here today and I havenā€™t clicked through yet. Max @paperchainsandbeads please can you add a sale to the tally. The sales fairy has actually found her way to Kent today! Iā€™m listing this bunny tonight despite the awful photos because I may be putting my shop into HM for a few days in order to do a spell of grandparent duty to help out my DIL whoā€™s on a course. Itā€™s complicated and we may not be required after all - weā€™ll see what tomorrow brings! Back to read and love now!

5 Likes

Hi all,
Hope youā€™ve all had a good day,

Hereā€™s my listing today

5 Likes

Tim I really love that dolphin!

2 Likes

Indeed @carolinefrodsham donā€™t think Iā€™ve had one go quite that fast, makes me feel much better about persevering with my camera earlier!

Hereā€™s a relist to replace it!

Everyone liked and pinned to here :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah, Francis and Patricia :dancer:

Francis @thatenamelguy, I noticed when I downloaded my paypal transctions for my accounts several paypal declined payments that I had had no knowledge of, I have always downloaded my payments and never seen this before, I wonder why paypal decline the payments as there is no explanation.

Mine for today, including my experimental flatlay :slight_smile:, would love to hear what you think as I always struggle with scrapbooks, I quite like it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning

4 Likes

Just a couple of resists this morning, some crocheted gents neck ties.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Hello all, a new day, a new start. I am determined to get something done today! Maxine @paperchainsandbeads have you ever thought of running your own course in organisation skills and how to get things done! You could sell it on Folksy to all of us - I would so love to be organised and use my time effectively but no matter how I try it doesnā€™t work! Your flatlay looks great btw.
Francis @thatenamelguy - I had a declined payment a while ago that I was unaware of - PayPal didnā€™t notify me but sent an email to the customer to say the payment had been declined. Unfortunately the contact details they sent for me were out of date (even though they had been changed on PayPal) so the poor customer had been trying to email me at a defunct address (they eventually contacted me through folksy). Never did get to the bottom of it and PayPal were no help.

Hope the school is reopen again soon Carol @Knittingtopia - I think there have been a lot of water problems following the snow.

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - your photos are fab, really must do something about getting a decent camera/photography set up - I am still really struggling.

No sales for Mothers day (or any other day!) for me either Megan @SoSewMegan. The only sales I seem to be getting these days are in the local shop - online has died completely.

Well I should stop moaning and get on with the day - dog walk first ā€¦ I have a plan, lets see how far into the day I can get without veering off it!

My listing for today, really struggled taking the photos for this one!

8 Likes

Yes Max I like the 'flatlay photo for the scrapbook . Itā€™s really good :smiley:. You should carry on doing them like that . :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Your flatlay scrapbook photo looks fab Max @paperchainsandbeads

I didnā€™t manage to post yesterday but I have caught up with everyoneā€™s listings.

I will hopefully be back in abit with something :blush:

4 Likes

good morning allā€¦back to paintings today
https://folksy.com/items/7114304-fantasy-fairy-glitter-painting-ref-f339-

8 Likes

Morning all
My son is going off to see a wine supplier today! Which will include having to taste the wine. Heā€™s not that keen on wine, not first thing in the morning, but I suppose itā€™s part of his job!
Todayā€™s listing

Lovely photography @SarahDesignsUK Iā€™m not surprised that one sold straight away.

9 Likes

Hi got snow, we have and it is slushy so shouldnā€™t last.

4 Likes

Another miniature, only one more to go!

6 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor. What a dream job !!!
Just off to do Nana duties today and its a beautiful day so Ii think the park beckons.
Little elephants in my sale today
Just Ā£2.50 each
https://folksy.com/items/7081123-Elephant-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7099204-SALE-Elephants-Coin-Purse
mainmll
Valerie x

4 Likes

Morning :slight_smile: Sunny here at the moment - just going to hang some washing out!

My listing today is this little hanging birdcage:

8 Likes

Morning.
These just fell out the back of my shop , so a relist today.

Your flatlay pic looks great Max, @paperchainsandbeads

10 Likes

Deborah please could I just ask how you get your pcs to come up big with no writing? Mine always come up small with the text on. Thanks
Valerie x