Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

(PollysWares138) #361

Morning Everyone All done down to here.

Your flatlay looks good Max @paperchainsandbeads makes the book stand out.

That little pot sold really quickly @SarahDesignsUK the new camera must be working it’s magic.

Two rings relisted today is the offering now, haven’t got round to any new makes yet but the knitting for the other side is nearly finished, hope that will be the weekend after next.

(Valerie Farrell) #362

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 2 sales Thanks
One of the little elephant purses has just sold so heres another Just £2.50

Valerie x

(Jeanie Hansford) #363

New listing, ivory and aqua clutch purse,with pretty lining

( Valerie Dockerty) #364

Morning everyone will be back later to catch up, love and pin

(Stephanie Short) #365

Hiya all,
Hope you are all ok

Another Easter listing :bouquet:

(Ali Dufty) #366

another of my new felted bowls / desk tidies today …

(So Sew Megan) #367

Max @paperchainsandbeads , I went from Smith to Brown ! Always felt a little cheated especially as OH’s Mum was a Tregonning, now doesn’t that sound grand.
Holiday in Spain sounds good Valerie @valerie , my son used to live in Seville but now lives in Madrid and I love both of those places.
Beautiful pot Sarah @SarahDesignsUK , no wonder it went immediately.
Pleased with myself as I’ve manage to list on a hospital day! Here’s my March hare.

(Deborah Jones) #368

Valerie I can try. You need 2 screens open.
Amongst the icons at the top of this reply box there is an icon with a tray with an arrow above it.
You click that and an Add image box pops up,
you select -from the web , and copy and paste the image details from your listing ( right click on photo, then click copy).
then click -show more (bottom right) and copy and paste the URL of your listing ( in the address bar top of your screen) in the second line that has popped up,
then click upload.

Hope that helps.

(Rosesworkshop) #369

@SarahDesignsUK that pot was beautiful, no wonder it sold immediately.
@SoSewMegan and @OrchardFelts same here!!
I have a flatlay for sale if anybody is interested, it is too tall for my items and I am thinking of getting a smaller one!

Today it is still nippy for babies

(Thecardjeanie) #371

Good afternoon all,

Here’s my new listing for today…

Jeanie x

(Cariad Crafts) #372

We had snow when we woke up, then rain and now sunshine. What strange weather.

Love your bowl Megan @SoSewMegan, hope your clinic went well today

Here is mine,

Carol xx

(Brenda Cumming) #373

faved to here x

(Brenda Cumming) #374

@girlofthesixties To get my big pics…I copy and paste the url and it comes up with the small pic with the writing, then without leaving a space, I click on the arrow with the bar under it…click (choose files)to find the SAME pic on my laptop click on it then click on upload and hey presto it gets rid of the small pic and swaps it for the big one

(So Sew Megan) #375

Clinic went well thanks, bloods all good. Didn’t do the patient/ donor ratio tests so bit of a waiting game but feeling good so not too concerned. Xx

(Cariad Crafts) #376

That’s wonderful news. Xxx

(TChristianJewellery) #377

Evening everyone, I had an inch of snow here too when I got up, it didn’t last long though. Here is my new listing for the day

(Maxine Veronica) #378

Good evening yay happy dancing for sales Valerie @valerie :dancer:

I’m happy dancing here too, can’t add anything to the tally but had 4 sales over the way, they were literally one after the other I thought my e-mail had gone wonky lol! so busy weekend here with 6 made to order items and prepping for an adult taster session next weekend, not too much to do but got family over on Saturday so not much making time then lol, I can’t really complain there are coming for Mothers day, albeit a bit early :joy::joy:

Great news Megan @SoSewMegan.

I got my blood test results today too, not so good I am definitely anaemic, hemoglobin is just 93, should be 120-150, I spoke to our Consultant and he said not dangerous but very low and explains the breathlessness, heart fluttering and restless legs, it also means I can’t give blood for a year at least and will need Iron tablets, so I need to get an appointment to see my GP asap, I can’t believe I thought it was just the menopause, numpty or what :thinking:!

(Linda Wild) #379

Evening all, very late on parade today, all loved to here. No new listing from me, so another re-list

(Thatenamelguy) #380

Spent the day shopping: the week’s groceries, then off to a garden centre to see what they had that might make a suitable birthday present for our daughter and maybe for a son-in-law; came away with a hellebore and a tray of primulas but at least we had found some gifts and had coffee and a scone; next to RSPB reserve to replenish stocks of bird feed severly depleted by the beast from the east. Founfd some flatlay on my phone so managed #marchmeetthemaker day 8. Relisted