Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

(Sanad00 (Bloomin Gorgeous) ) #501

Well done, its good to be busy and selling.

(Deborah Jones) #502

Afternoon all, happy Sunday to everyone, especially mums.

Wishing you all the best for your op Sally @LifeCovers
Congrats to those having lots of sales, good to be busy!

Had a lovely beach walk with oh and dogs first thing, followed by breakfast out. It is so nice to be able to take advantage of this beautiful location out of season!

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #503

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #504

Happy Mothers Day One and All :))

Just a quickie relist for me at the moment and I’ll be back in a little while to love and pin properly - just racing rather to catch the last of the light prior to studio day tomoz…thought this might be a nice thing for a mummy :slight_smile: Mags

(Valerie Farrell) #505

Happy Mothers day everyone
Had a really busy day so I will make tea then get back and love all you listings,
A new cushion today

Valerie x

(MagicalMoments) #506

Trying something a bit different. Sgraffito!

(Ali Dufty) #507

Back to report a sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads !! I feel like heralding a fanfare as it’s my first sale this month on here . Very pleased , as it’s been a bit of a dry pre-Mothers Day spell . One starts to doubt oneself after a while!!! :joy::sweat::confused::weary: hence lots of emotions ha!

(Sue Mellem) #508

Thanks for the update Sally @LifeCovers and wishing you well with the op. So glad that you’ve been able to see your mother.

Out for lunch today and still feeling very full.

Short on time, so a re-list

(Stephanie Short) #509

Hi everyone,
Sorry I’m v.late!
Hope you’ve all had a nice day.
Mine has been filled with baking, tea room super busy. Popped over to mams with her pressie and a cuppa, cam came back from his band practice made him his dinner, then he’s straight back out for a gig, then another meal made for Billy before he goes on night shift , now it’s nearly time for bed and to start all over again, another early baking stint in the morning​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Carol @Knittingtopia sending you a virtual hug and hope things get sorted X
Sally @LifeCovers a virtual hug for you too and all my best wishes for the op X
Karen @karenscraftybitz all the best of luck on the other side, miss you!x
Max @paperchainsandbeads how are you feeling, with the iron issues, ?
I’ve been struggling the last few days wth iron levels, feel like I’m walking in treacle

Here’s mine this evening

Night night Steph xx

(Brenda Cumming) #510

faved to here x

(BeadifulByJill) #511

Hi everyone

Just a relist today

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #512

Just back having loved all to here

Sally @LifeCovers so hope all will be well for you with the appendix - I had keyhole surgery on emergency appendix and it honestly was as neat as a whistle (and thats the jeweller in me speaking with admiration - you sound as brave as a lion thou’ - and Im certain your Mum would be proud of you :heart:

Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics your post was so poignant :heavy_heart_exclamation: I think so many people miss their Mums today…

Best to All Mags

(So Sew Megan) #513

A sale to report @paperchainsandbeads straight from tonight’s crafthour on Twitter :dancer: super pleased. A great end to a lovely day. Started off having brunch with my daughter, a lovely long FaceTime session with my son. Off to Hull tomorrow for a couple of nights on a Waitrose bargain break. So see you all Wednesday.

(Sarah Bell) #514

Sorry, scrapping in before midnight with a relist. All liked and pinned to here, will catch up on news in the morning :slight_smile:

(Natalie Ofkants) #515

Just quickly posting before I go to bed, a vibrant green and Metalic Tones stabalised ocean Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

(Maxine Veronica) #516

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Ali, Megan and Carol :dancer: :slight_smile:

Phew busy day yesterday I finished all my orders and customers all came back happy so a megga trip to the postbox today! off to see step-mum straight after work this evening a belated mothers day as she spends the day with her own daughters so we always pop up the day before or after :slight_smile:

I even managed to fit in a spot of painting yesterday whilst I was waiting for the bangles to finish in the tumble polisher :slight_smile:

(Adien Crafts) #517

Morning All, hope it’s okay to jump back in - last week was one of those weeks so I got little listing done. I do have 2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery xx

(pipdesigns) #518

A new Pot Grab from me this morning . . .

(Deborah Jones) #519

Morning all,

Wet here again today, I need to tidy my workshops this morning as have a local customer popping in for a birthday treat this afternoon. Need to catch up with paperwork too…thrills!
Hope you all have a good week.

(Jeanie Hansford) #520

My favourite clutch purse so far!!