Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

(carolinefrodsham) #541

Evening all. Hope you are feeling much better Sarah @thedotterypotter . Well done on masses of sales . It doesn’t matter if they weren’t expensive pieces :tada::smiley:
There will be lots of clearing/sorting to be done then Roz! @OrchardFelts Hopefully your parents stuff in the house , will be a similar to the amount of stuff in the loft! My 2 brothers families and mine all moved in the same few months; many years ago now but that was exciting. New beginnings :slightly_smiling_face: even if it can be a bit on the stressful side!
Relisting a new pair of these.
Have a good evening all.

(Sarah Bell) #542

Evening folks.
Very tired today, terrible ear ache (2nd time this year) so tried to have a rest day, but the two year old and torrential rain for both school runs hindered that somewhat. The o/h came home with wine though…

A new one from me:

All liked and pinned to here.

(Rosesworkshop) #543

Wet grey Monday, so just a relist from me.

(Dawn Treacher) #544

I am doing a happy dance as I only re-opened my shop last night after 3 years absence and I made a sale.

(Thedotterypotter) #545

Happy Birthday Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign- did you have a Birthday cake? xx

Roz @OrchardFelts - wow, that is a lot of moving all at once!

My head has been feeling a lot better today, just have a bit of a sore throat and cough now. I still have a feeling these headaches may be hormonal - must go and get a blood test.

My listing today is;

(Dawn Treacher) #546

My listing today is another hand drawn cotton cushion:

(Thedotterypotter) #547

congratulations Dawn @TreacherCreatures - that;s brilliant x

Feel better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - hopefully the wine will help a bit xx

(Deborah Jones) #548

Evening, can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Hope folk that are under the weather feel better soon.

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #549

Thank you so much Caroline - Ive had a lovely day with friends and a special meal made by ma man - so feeling a warm glow! MagsX

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #550

Thank you Sue MagsX
PS hope your daughter arrives for Easter X

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #551

Thank you so much Deborah :slight_smile: MagsX

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #552

Thank you so much Susan - love your swan card too Mags :slight_smile:

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #553

Many thanks Valerie :slight_smile: MagsX

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #554

Thank you Sue Bhangra dancing at the WI??!! Sounds wildly exotic! Hope it was fun and a laugh! MagsX

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #555

Thank you Sarah XX - a big bit of chocolate brownie with cream!!!

( Carol ) #556

Hope you feel better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Happy belated birthday @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign

(Natalie Ofkants) #557

Good morning everyone!

Sorry a relist today, a lilac polo style sleeveless top,

Natalie x

(Maxine Veronica) #558

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Deborah, Dawn, Di and Sarah :dancer: Welcome back Dawn @TreacherCreatures lovely to see you and your creatures on here again. Sarah @thedotterypotter I agree a sale is a sale be it for something £1 or £100 :wink:

Happy belated birthday Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign, glad you had a good day :birthday:

I had my shop name changed yesterday part of a much overdue re-branding, I daren’t log out of the forum and back in again just in case I can’t edit the tally so for now I’ll leave well alone until the end of the month but the links will work so I don’t think it’s a problem otherwise :slight_smile:

(Dawn Treacher) #559

Thank you.

(Dawn Treacher) #560

My listing for today is a hand drawn badger cushion