Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

good morning…today I have a 7x5 watercolour painting
https://folksy.com/items/7115884-Watercolour-landscape-art-7x5-painting-ref-F343-

6 Likes

Morning all,
I’m feeling really unmotivated at the moment, I can’t seem to achieve anything. I can’t settle to anything, it’s been like this for days, it’s really unnerving and not like me at all. I don’t understand it. The Instagram challenge is really challenging me, I perhaps shouldn’t have joined in, but I will continue. Let’s hope things pick up for me, there’s so many things to do.
Today’s listing

12 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Sue @SueTrevor - I’m finding the instagram challenge quite hard as everything in my house and studio is so messy, that I don’t want to get too much mess in the background of any pictures!
My listing today is this light coloured hare

9 Likes

I know how you feel Sue @SueTrevor - I am much the same. I cant seem to get motivated at all at the moment. Think I’m going to take a few days just playing around with some different techniques without aiming to actually make anything and see if I get any inspiration from that. I still have quite a few things still to list and show on this thread so I can give myself a bit of a break.

Heres todays listing - a grey version of my little bear.

9 Likes

Going out for lunch as a Mothers day treat, so that will be lovely.
Here is todays listing challenge:

4 Likes

Morning,
Hope you are well, and poorly peeps are feeling better, hugs to all :green_heart:
Roz @OrchardFelts loving the birds, they are sooo life like, you give me a laugh yesterday about the loft, made me feel so much better knowing I wasn’t alone with the stuff, and in my case, junk! That’s up there​:laughing::laughing:

Here’s mine today,
https://folksy.com/items/6503373-Small-Card-Tags-with-Label-Image-Assorted-Gingham-Printed-Background-100pk

Xx

6 Likes

EEEEEeeeeek! It’s happened! I’ve just sold something over on Etsy that I sold here yesterday but forgot to remove over there! I don’t have another one the same - so shamefaced me has had to tell the customer that I haven’t got it but I can send an alternative or make one the same (But it will take a couple of weeks)
I knew that I shouldn’t have put the same stock in both shops - the irony is that I only have about 8 items in Etsy!! No-one has shown any interest in my Etsy shop for months then two sales this week!

11 Likes

Belated Thanks for all the get well soon messages - It’s been a nasty bug that attacks the wind pipe.

I’ve had very brief look-ins to here in the last few days because, whilst in the midst of our own virus, we’ve been looking after 2 young’uns whilst their brother wound up in intensive care with a tube inserted into his Trachea to stop it from swelling & constricting air flow. He’s fine now but still being monitored on the children’s ward. The youngest Young’un is just under 2yrs & I’d forgotten how time consuming toddlers are! I don’t know how I used to do anything else with mine!! 6 kids Roz!!! @OrchardFelts …I managed to post to the Instagram challenge & look at it intermittently because I’d pre-pared the posts but even that was chaotic!! Needless to say no actual work done at all!! Hats off to all you Mum’s running your businesses!!! Hope you all had a good Mother’s day…

I agree the Instagram Challenge is time consuming. I’m learning a lot tho & really enjoying everybody’s posts :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Birthday Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign, Hope any one else whose feeling ill recovers very soon, hope all those moves are not too stressful Roz @OrchardFelts

I’ve saved some links to Like & Pin later but I really need to get my next block cut, get some printing done etc so I may be a bit of a half time visitor here for the next week or so.

6 Likes

Get better soon Elly : )

I’ve also been AWOL during a move to a new studio. Apologies. Hopefully back in the swing now.

Goodbye to the old at lovely St. Margaret’s :disappointed_relieved:

Hello to the new at ‘The Creative Showroom’ :grinning:

Listing for today is our Classic Guest Book. As spring wedding season is approaching we’re offering !5% discount on all guestbooks. Use the code:
SPRINGWEDDING15

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about all the illness @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - rest assured the 6 kids mentioned are mine and my sisters, I only have 2. Dont think I could have coped with more!

6 Likes

Another new listing today. I’ll have to get back to work on some pix if I’m to keep this up. They are all ready to be edited ad resized but, as ever, i suddenly have a bunch of other stuff I really should get on with.

3 Likes

Hope everyone feels better soon. We are just off to a funeral of a friend in her 50s . So sad.
Just some “keep calm” purses today in my sale
https://folksy.com/items/7094816-SALE-Keep-sewing-purse-
I have 6 with different slogans on each one

Valerie x

3 Likes

AhHa! That’s what happens when Skim-reading at speed! good luck with it all, anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@valerie sorry to hear, 50 is no age. My cousins wife has just died, she was sixty a few days before. So that’s a funeral to go to next week.

A puppy

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today
will be back later to love and pin.
Hope you feel a lot better and your migraine has gone Sarah @thedotterypotter

5 Likes

I’m back - what news peeps? Anything exciting happen and has Jess had the baby yet?

6 Likes

Welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett :yellow_heart:
Sarah, @thedotterypotter so sorry to hear this happened to you, however, it made me go and check my account (21 items) only to discover I had sold 2 of them! So I’ve hastily changed them over. Thank you. I really ought to try a little harder listing on there, but my enthusiasm is somewhat lacking. I usually keep those items in a separate bag, but that system has obviously failed too. Fortunately I haven’t sold anything twice!
Ellie, @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker hope your nephew continues to improve, I had 4 children, and somehow managed to carry on working! It kept me sane. But I am struggling with the Instagram challenge, it’s hard work, I try and stay one or two days ahead.
Sharon @HandBoundBookCo I love your new workspace :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Talk about 'sods law Sarah . It’s the very thing I dread myself . I always reckon I’m going to trip myself up selling the same items in two shops . What are the chances ?!? , you ask yourself !! ha ! It’s really not viable to separate stock and have it just sitting is it ? Well, I’m sure your customer will understand the little faux pas:!! :blush: good luck !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New colours of the fridge magnets from me today …

3 Likes

Good afternon all,

Here’s something new from me today…

Jeanie x

2 Likes