Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Afternoon all, I’ve had a sale :grin: one to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Today’s listing

9 Likes

Here is a useful little gadget purse,use for packet of tissues?

3 Likes

Shh - don’t tell anyone, but the sun is shining!

2 Likes

Afternoon, nothing new to show, I am finding doing the insta challenge very disrupting, loving seeing everyone’s posts though.

6 Likes

Evening everyone! Well, the sun came out so I was able to photograph my latest makeup bag

2 Likes

Evening folks! yay happy dancing for your sale Martin :dancer:

Oh nooo Sarah I have only done that once! never again I do still list on both sites but I make sure one of them is made to order, hope you get it sorted!

WELCOME BACK Sasha! lovely to see you, I don’t think Jess has had the baby yet, seen a few posts on insta last week in all the snow though :wink: hope you had an amazing time and looking forward to seeing some pics :slight_smile:

Hope you all recover soon Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. I’m with you on the toddler, my granddaughter is two going o 10! a propper busy bee

Welcome back Sharon, glad the move is done and you are settled :slight_smile:

I think it’s just the time of year Roz @OrchardFelts and Sue @SueTrevor weather is not good for promoting wellbeing either which doesn’t help, hope you both feel better soon xx

4 Likes

Evening all!

Working on some new things but didn’t manage to list them today. :confused:

Welcome back @SashaGarrett :slight_smile:

Aww, hope you all feel better soon @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

I’m always scared of that @thedotterypotter I do have the same listing in both, but stagger the listing times and deactivate the other straight away when one has sold. I did have a moment when someone bought someone else’s custom listing…

Yes, I’m feeling a bit unmotivated too @SueTrevor my older boys want to enter a local art comp. and we usually make it a family thing so hopefully we’ll come up with some good ideas and it will lift the mood a bit. We go and choose materials and frames together so that will be nice.

Just a relist today!

Liked and pinned all to here x

5 Likes

Evening folks. Look forward to some photos Sasha @SashaGarrett Hope you had a lovely time :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you settle back into yourselves Sue @SueTrevor and Roz @OrchardFelts. I admire your work very much . Its probably the time of year. The Instagram thing must be very difficult Sue. A challenge can be good for evaluating where to go next (art teacher speak!) So keep on keeping on. Massive admiration to all doing the Instagram March challenge :heart_eyes:
Hope the little one is getting there Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Awful when littl’uns are sick and worse when you’re not 100% yourself.
Admiring of EVERYONE doing any creative work on here . I feel I am not doing my best at the moment but can conveniently blame lack of time.
You are all brilliant :grinning: It’s so hard at times!

9 Likes

loved to here xx

1 Like

The art competition sounds like a great idea for motivation and a great family time :slightly_smiling_face: So full on when they are small and there never seems a minute but such precious times :heart_eyes: Hope you all have fun together.

1 Like

Nope! I’m 36 weeks and feel like a goddamn balloon. None of my trousers fit, they keep falling down ( yes even the maternity ones!). Been packing my hospital bags today just in case she turns up soon! I’m waddling about needing to sit down every 5 mins as she’s so heavy, and her feet in my ribs are giving me terrible heartburn at all hours of day and night! Oh what fun!

How was your holiday? Where did you go? I want to see pics!

11 Likes

Hi all,

I missed yesterday’s listing as I wasn’t well, but after suffering from a migraine every day for 17 years I’ve finally been signed off work. I’m looking forward to a nice rest.

Anyway here’s my listing for today

4 Likes

Exhausting! But fun and pretty much impossible to keep up! Can’t work out how to do different things with arms and feet at the same time…

3 Likes

Hope your nephew is better soon and up and running around Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett - I was only thinking yesterday that it must be about time for you to be back
Daily migraines for 17 years sounds awful Jill @BeadifulByJill. I guess you must have tried everything in that time, but I hope someone can come up with some useful treatment for you.

I’ve been out for a belated Mother’s Day meal this evening with my daughter as she was working on Sunday. Out for lunch tomorrow with a former colleague, so doing quite well in the eating stakes this week.

A re-list from me before the day runs out

4 Likes

I’m only just sneaking in before midnight but here is a smaller version of the pendant I listed last week. I missed a couple of days posting as my partner was giving birth to my beautiful daughter.
https://folksy.com/items/7116331-Small-Mum-Heart-Pendant

12 Likes

Congratulations to you both! That has to be the best reason for missing a couple of days of posting!

What have you called your daughter?

4 Likes

We’ve named her Olivia

10 Likes

Good morning congratulations Tim @TChristianJewellery :baby: :baby_bottle: and what a lovely name :slight_smile:

Enjoy your day out Sue @BeadstormJewellery

That’s awful Jill @BeadifulByJill, I used to suffer terribly from migraines too often several times a month but thankfully don’t seem to suffer so much these days I just get the odd one now, no idea why they stopped but I tried everything even betablockers which made me feel awful! hope the lifestyle change helps xx

Hang on in there Jess @jessicagoulty :wink:

Good luck with the competition Sarah @SarahDesignsUK would be lovely to see pics of your family entries :art:

Eeven earlier than usual for me today, rubbbish night sleep been awake on and off since 2am! but I also have an early start as I’m off to a conference today for the day job, luckily it’s just in Cardiff and a free lunch :wink:

6 Likes

Morning, another work day, wish I could retire, lol!

My item for today, perfect for the cold weather we are expecting on the weekend, a neck cosy in wide rib, in the gorgeous Denys Brunton Designer yarn.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Oh dear! What about some braces to keep the trousers up and a hostess trolley to prop the bump up on?

5 Likes