Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Oh ha ! Someone else liked them too - they are now sold . Thank you very much to the fellow Folksian who purchased !!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Evening all, sorry I’m late. Exhausting day :weary:
I have a unicorn to share with you:

Liked and pinned everyone to here!
Oh ps. Spotted you on the folksy email @thatenamelguy! Well done!

4 Likes

My sister bought the overlocker from lidl the other day, she does a lot of sewing. She might have to show me how to do the quilting bit as I have no idea what to do. But I am up for learning something new!

3 Likes

Bit late but here’s today’s listing

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Ali and Brenda :dancer:

We have more SNOW!!! about 2 inches at the moment and it’s still snowing, a day at the bench then today. Got some little pin brooches to make for a commission and some books in production so plenty to keep me occupied :slight_smile: hope if you have snow too it’s not too disruptive where you are

Re-list today one of my little pin brooches, be making a batch of pins today in different designs so more to come next week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did I say I doubt it would settle! My sister went out last night and got a lift home - think she is expecting me to take her to pick up her car today … I dont think so!
Looks like the 45min run is off the cards too (cant say I’m too sad about that).

I think many of you will already have seen my listing for today but thought I’d share it anyway.

11 Likes

Oh, gorgeous and looks like he wants to go play in the snow!

I’ve just reslisted a few items, including these cushion covers . . .

3 Likes

Lots of snow here
Your new sewing machine looks fun Sarah @thedotterypotter I don’t understand why it’s called an overlocker mind you, an overlocker usually has 4 threads! I don’t think I should mention how many sewing machines I own, but I have an old singer too, just for the looks!
Today’s listing is a notebook I started before I went away and finished yesterday.

Susan @bramleycards the metallic watercolours turned up yesterday

I did a quick sample, there wonderful, the picture shows them catching the light!

14 Likes

another sale for me this morning…total now 7…thanks…woohoo…hit 400 sales now !!

19 Likes

:tada::tada: brilliant . Well done :smiley:

2 Likes

good morning all…the snow is still falling but just dusty stuff…
I hope everyone stays warm and safe.
I have just listed another mini aceo painting
https://folksy.com/items/7117934-art-painting-aceo-landscape-ref-F293-

4 Likes

Deep snow on the ground and still falling here. I think I’ll hide away in my shed and be creative today!
Another landscape inspired mug, perfect with a hot chocolate inside today… not that it would arrive in time. Caroline @carolinefrodsham thank you for your kind words x😊

Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your amazing sales figures

9 Likes

Morning all.Snow gently falling and really cold .
Feeling more normal today :hamster: look going down…phew. So hopefully can do some hammering , piercing and fiddling about .
Oooooo I had a Stripe sale last night , which nearly eluded me as there is no satisfying paypal ping on my phone with that! @paperchainsandbeads
The pearlescent waterclours look exciting Sue @SueTrevor , quite like the colours in your work …mmmmm
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

6 Likes

Well done on your milestone Brenda @teabreaks.
No snow here in Scotland. Here in the South West corner we seem to be quite lucky
You must be sick of seeing my cushions but they are all I am selling at the moment.
Here’s more. Hens and ducks today
https://folksy.com/items/7087135-Hens-Cushion
https://folksy.com/items/7114312-Teal-Ducks-Cushion-

Valerie x

3 Likes

If you read the thread about someone not getting their email notifications there are instructions on how to alter your stripe settings so that you get that satisfying email ping.
(and please congratulate your dad and brother on making excellent fordite - nice tight grain and sparkly layers, it will be hard work polishing it but it will have an amazing shine when I’m done)

6 Likes

Morning everyone will be back later to catch up

4 Likes

A hand drawn cat cushion

2 Likes

Approx 10cms of snow overnight, but the main road seem clear, just our little side roads.

For keeping hands toasty, a pair of grey fingerless mittens.

And a matching scarf.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Thanks Sasha. Will have a go . I thought I had fixed it up for the ping but I must not have done it properly :grimacing:
Good luck with the polishing . If Ellesmere Port Vauxhall plant does close down :disappointed: it could fire some interest in your work from past workers, as there is a local heartfelt connection with the place . I think it’s all depending on the outcome of …dare I mention …Brexit.

Hi all,

Still very cold here in Norwich.

A fun card from me today…

Jeanie x

4 Likes