Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

A hand drawn bear cushion

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, they are stunning! Love them, they could enhance ordinary watersolours too!!

2 Likes

My listing is

5 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Well done on reaching 400 sales Brenda @teabreaks.

We have snow but not much. The paths were covered last night but now we just have a dusting on the grass.

6 Likes

Afternoon all.
Not got anything new to show, we are having a snow day here and the result seems to have been a slow start followed by Irish stew, Guinness and crusty bread. Very pleasant but not very productive.

8 Likes

Well done on your milestone Brenda @teabreaks - Happy Dancing for you xx

Sue @SueTrevor - yes, itā€™s not an overlocker is it - I think they may have had the wrong label on them in the shop as when I went to pay it was Ā£10 cheaper than advertised. They probably had overlockers too at one point but maybe they sold out!
I did have a problem with the bobbin last night, it kept getting stuck and not spinning around inside the bobbin case - I checked and double checked that I had it threaded properly. In the end, I changed the actual bobbin over for another one and it was fine. The first one seemed too big for the case - Iā€™m not even sure how thatā€™s possible but it just kept getting jammed, maybe it was a tiny bit bent or something.
I think these machines have been specially marketed for Lidl as Lidl is on the front of the instruction book too! Anyway - for a little starter, it seems OK at the moment. Iā€™m enjoying the amount of stitches there are to choose from. Now Iā€™ve just got to think of some projects! Iā€™m thinking of decorations, incorporating my buttons!

My listing today is

1 sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads x
Also another sale on Etsy!! I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on, thatā€™s 3 in one week and hardly a snifter of interest over there ever! I wonder if someoneā€™s done a bit of promotion for me or maybe it;s just my growing presence over on IG. I am loving IG, donā€™t know why I didnā€™t give it a proper go years ago! So quick and easy. It;s just a shame that you canā€™t link things without going through your profile (can you?)

9 Likes

Theres a typo in your title for your scarf Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Fabulous sales figures Brenda @teabreaksšŸ’ƒ
More snow here and lots of it.
More buttons.

7 Likes

Love both the pastels and the watercolours Sue @SueTrevor . Iā€™ve been experimenting with ink intense blocks as you can supposedly use them on fabric . Hereā€™s my experiment or a conceptual piece ā€œhave you seen my white shirt?ā€

10 Likes

For anyone with ā€˜Springā€™ cleaning in mind !!! :roll_eyes: ā€¦ set of 100% pure cotton , eco-friendly dishcloths ā€¦

6 Likes

Thank you, maybe a scraf would warmer than a scarf! Lol!

4 Likes

Just finished this large Ankh

5 Likes

Yes Susan @bramleycards I will use them with my ordinary watercolours, Iā€™m quite excited.
Megan @SoSewMegan beautiful, now that reminds me I have a tin of those, there so nice because you can blend them too, even on fabric :grin:
Sarah @thedotterypotter sadly, not all spools fit every sewing machine, weird isnā€™t it. I bought half a dozen cheap ones in Spain which are a fraction too big. I wind about 10 spools at a time, as you can imagine, I get through thread really, really quickly and I hate having to stop and wind one up. Now, I canā€™t wait to see your sewing with your buttons, what a treat.

4 Likes

Three customers, four sales, today @paperchainsandbeads Is there some gift giving event in the offing? :grinning:
Battling through snow and ice today to bring daughter to see her children and then get them all home later. Could be thawing just now but the gritters are out; ominous.
New listing today

6 Likes

Not sure if anyone here is interested, not really sure if I am allowed to put up a specific thread, but if anyone wants a barely used Silhouette Cameo cutter, my OH is selling his on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silhouette-Cameo-Craft-Cutting-Machine-Vinyl-Cutter-Card-Sign-Making/273116032785?hash=item3f96fbef11:g:j6gAAOSw4PRarlvV

3 Likes

Snowy here and Iā€™m feeling very uninspiredā€¦itā€™s very hard to motivate yourself into creating some summer linen hats when itā€™s minus2 outsideā€¦ the trip down the garden through the snow to the workshop isnā€™t doing it and its freezing in there. Iā€™m cuddled up inside near the fire and eating my body weight in carbs to stay warm. Reporting several sales over on the dark side mostly through IG but I have been checking through here everyday and liking/pinning but nothing new to add to the list for weeks Im afraidā€¦ just a relist todayā€¦ I love colour and I love making colourful hats but sometimes you just need a stalwart in your millinery armoury. A stylish warm black hatā€¦ The Little Black Dress of hats.

5 Likes

Your hats are gorgeous @Homegrownhats - love them :heart:

4 Likes

can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Still playing catch-up. I have a new bunny pendant listed today. Back later to read your news.

4 Likes