Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

I made quite a few of these mostly by accident. I will admit to making treble clefs and when I looked they were the wrong way round. Oops, so I cut the bottom curl off and I now have quite a lot of S’s similar to this one but that is a secret!

3 Likes

good morning all…blue skies and sunshine here this morning. No snow left…we didn;t have much anyway and most of it was gone by yesterday evening.
Today I have another aceo miniature painting
https://folksy.com/items/7118301-art-painting-aceo-landscape-ref-f349-

3 Likes

Good morning. A lovely day here but very cold
Just a couple of sale items today £2.50 each
https://folksy.com/items/7046495-SALE-Dogs-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7100096-SALE-Owls-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

4 Likes

Morning all, i bought 100 shiny new white bubblewrap envelopes last week, and as usual, not a sale since. It happens every time. Does anyone else notice weird things like this? I do recycle old boxes for my bigger items in case you think I’m not green! In fact recycling has been part of my life since the the 70s, my parents recycled glass, bottles, stamps, milk bottle tops and waste food for compost, but it’s easier to have nice envelopes to send the majority of my work
Today’s listing

I left this piece in London the previous time and finished it yesterday.

6 Likes

I don’t generally get much idea what prompts a folksy customer to buy from me. I guess that that is true for most of us. However I think I may have an insight to the recent flurry of four sales. At 17:30 on Saturday folksy posted a newsletter featuring enamel jewellery including a large oval pendant from my shop. That pendant was sold at 17:34. Later that night two more large oval pendants were sold and a little later a large brooch was sold…Three of the sales were items relisted within the past month; the featured item was due to expire shortly i’m not sure what lesson to learn from this except to keep listing and hoping but i think that there are thanks due to folksy.
And today’s relist is

8 Likes

Hi all, sorry I’ve been awol for a few days but we had the three youngest grandchildren for the weekend while my son and his wife were in Budapest for a few days. My oldest granddaughter usually lives with us (and her mother) but she is away working in Southport - she is a Bluecoat! We had a great time with the kids.I dropped them off at their respective schools this morning and I’m now clearing up and putting my workroom back together as no.1 grandson slept in there.

Just finished a massive catchup so all loved/pinned to here. I’ll be back with my listing later :smile:

4 Likes

Afternoon

Snow all gone here too, just bits lingering in shady spots Do you think we have seen the last of it and Spring is actually round the corner?

Roz @OrchardFelts I love your cute hedgehog.

and @Sanad00 clever idea there lol

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

6 Likes

Made another fox bowl !!!..

7 Likes

Yes Steph. It is a trip down memory lane. I smiled when you reminded me of the cassette tape being chewed up and having to use a pencil to wind it all back on again!!

Another new card from me today…

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Ok, here’s my re-list for today. I don’t make jewellery to sell anymore but I’ve still got plenty left to sell, including this bracelet which could do with a bit of love. All loved to here.

3 Likes

@wildrosedesigns love having the grandchildren, how on earth did we get any thing done when our own were small, they are time eaters, then exhaustion takes over!!
Still time to get March birthday present

6 Likes

Good afternoon folks and such a lovely one, even if still very cold.
Hope everyone is Ok
Relisting these with new photos -particularly like this one !

5 Likes

Good evening folks yay happy dancing for your sales everyone :dancing_women:.

Well done on getting in the news letter Francis @thatenamelguy :slight_smile:

I can relate to that Linda, @wildrosedesigns we hae our grandaughter next weekend, I’ll not get a thing done except playing with beads and string or making cupcakes I expect lol!

Lol Steph @stephshortstationery that brings back memories :minidisc:

6 Likes

Love this…land meets the sea meets the sky

3 Likes

Hi all,

I feel as though I’ve been busy today, but in reality I’ve done absolutely nothing. Hoping tomorrow will be a more productive day.

5 Likes

Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks on your 400 sales
Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your milestone

3 Likes

Just popping in to report a sale to one of our Folksy friends. Thank you
Max @paperchainsandbeads

Carol xx

6 Likes

I have a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads . Congrats on your sales total Brenda @teabreaks. I missed that one first time around. Well done Francis @thatenamelguy for getting into the newsletter and the resulting flurry of sales. Goodnight.

6 Likes

Just make it in with a re-list. I’ve been out for much of the day and evening. All caught up with loving, pinning and everyone’s news

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Patricia and Carol :dancing_women:

5 Likes