Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Here is the link to Sharon’s lovely bookmark.

17 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile: Well done to everyone on the best sellers list today x

My listing today is another Mum heart:

17 Likes

thanks Valerie @jenniesgems the pond is new and very small and when I first dug it, we saw a frog in it but not since. I don’t know anyone with a pond, so I am hopeful that the frog was viewing possible new homes…lol…I will let you know …
Morning all…today the sun is trying to shine…it is sunny down on the seafront but the mountain is in the way of us getting any until it rises a bit higher.
Today I have another baby coat…I have been testing out my new instructions, so each one needed a bit of adapting until I worked out how I liked it best…lots of scribblings on scraps of paper !! They are all perfect but I needed to work out the correct number of stitches to fit the pattern in them properly…and I hate maths !
So here is today’s one
https://folksy.com/items/7253699-crochet-lemon-baby-matinee-coat-ref-F-705-

17 Likes

ODD…when I click on Sarah’a pottery I am getting the crochet book mark…not sure how to help…perhaps one of you nice peeps can sort it out for Sarah?

6 Likes

Thanks Brenda…I keep messing up my links lately! I’ve sorted it now x

8 Likes

Oh thank you Helen I think I must have still been half asleep when I posted my pic :wink: xxx

7 Likes

Morning all.
Sunny here again for a bit, so I’m off out with my pooches before it changes.

Sue @SueTrevor hopefully it is still with your daughter and you haven’t flogged it on e.ay in a moment of madness :wink:

17 Likes

:rofl: yes, she asked if she could use it, I’m assuming it’s in her room! They do fetch a huge price on eBay! I’ve been looking for a 2nd one…

9 Likes

Morning everyone

19 Likes

Morning, its not raining!

18 Likes

New to the forums, hopefully I’ve done this right.:crossed_fingers:t3:

24 Likes

@aneeya Welcome, your work is beautiful.

9 Likes

Hi Nikki @aneeya - welcome along . Your work is lovely :))

A relist from me today I’m afraid … set of 4 ( mixed design and sentiment ) greetings cards…

17 Likes

Welcome Nikki @aneeya
Lots of little dachshunds today

Valerie x

19 Likes

Afternoon all - and hello @aneeya, welcome to the thread! :slight_smile:

Here’s my listing for today, thanks everyone! x

19 Likes

Hi folks a reslist from me today

17 Likes

Hi folks, all caught up to here.

6 Likes

welcome @aneeya…lovely work…come and join us on the art chat thread too x

6 Likes

Posting, then loving, pinning and running.
Off to an art lecture in the university tonight.

18 Likes

Sales to report please @MaxPringJewellery one for roses workshop and one for roses felt workshop :grin:

No photos of new stuff yet, so just relisting today

21 Likes