Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Evening gorgeous people x struggling to get back on it x have to remind myself that it’s a week today since op x anyhoo thought you might like a giggle x
Yesterday a friend walked my dog chunk x and he ran away x my friend came hurtling through the front door saying he had run away so my son ran off up the field to find the dog x closely followed by me x shuffling more than running x I looked absolutely fabulous in my very unsexy nighty and compression stockings x no shame when you are looking for your fur baby x anyhoo three of my lovely dog walking lady friends helped me home after said dog was discovered streets away on a main road … one of my lovely ladies said well at least your wearing pants… and I said ummmm no can’t put them on my tummy … she nearly fainted and scooted me back home ASAP xxxx bed bound today as I hurt myself a bit … my life becomes more and more like an episode of Miranda every day x hope you are all well x

23 Likes

Back from a quick break away - a night in Newcastle after a visit to the theatre.
Just had time to list a little bargain basement pinny:

https://folksy.com/items/7254036-Animal-Alphabet-Apron-age-2-6-approximately

Now I’m off to love, pin and update myself on 68 postings!

18 Likes

LOL CLaire… @ClaireMortArtist …bit chilly I suspect…ha ha…glad you survived and that your fur baby is back at home x

8 Likes

Caught up to here.
Another lovely bag @PocketfulCreations.
Beautiful ring @silverbirchstudio.
Great pendants @jenniesgems and @SarahDesignsUK.
Lovely earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery and @BeadstormJewellery.
Love the ACEOs @MaxPringJewellery and @ArtilyEverCrafter.
Welcome @aneeya. Love the tile.
Thankfully, my oven decided to give up the ghost after I entertained the Stepford Husbands, rather than before. Having a new one delivered on Friday.
New listing today, my original pen and wash of Liskeard, my adoptive home town.

20 Likes

Evening everyone
Hope the frog returns Brenda @teabreaks
Thank you for liking the pendant Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Some earrings today

14 Likes

@SueTrevor like everyone else, it seems, I love your phone.
Kim @konyskiw, your rat is much preferable to the one I’ve seen visiting our garden recently! (I’d rather have a badger any day.) We also have hedgehogs, including a very pale one I saw the other day.
Time they got your poor son sorted, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
@ArtilyEverCrafter, your aceo took me back over 60 years, to when my grandfather’s little yacht got becalmed off the Needles, and he couldn’t get the donkey to start. Very scary!
My daughter always loved pansies Helen @PocketfulCreations. She still insists they have faces.
Welcome @aneeya!
Take care Claire @ClaireMortArtist! No more running amok!

15 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here.

Welcome Nikki @aneeya

Lol Claire @ClaireMortArtist, that made me smile :joy:

17 Likes

All caught up to here.
Welcome Nikki @aneeya.
Oh! Claire @ClaireMortArtist take is easy, and no more running around without your knickers…
Lovely goodies everyone.
I have a field next to my bungalow and often see all sort of wildlife, today it was the mad March hares careering around the field, sometimes we see the odd muntjac deer, never been able to get a photo though, they seem to know when a camera is being pointed at them and off they dive into the hedgerow
:smiley:

14 Likes

Claire @ClaireMortArtist you made me chuckle but try to take it easy. I was quite concerned when you said you’d hurt yourself. Hope you’re ok.

Welcome Nikki @aneeya. Lovely shop.

All loved and pinned to here. Nothing new to show today as I’m working on some new tote bags, so it’s a relist.

https://folksy.com/items/7028975-Large-cosmetic-bag-make-up-bag-with-pink-Roses-trim

17 Likes

Evening folks, yay happy dancing for your sales Linda :slight_smile: :dancer:

welcome Nikki @aneeya, beautiful work and lovely to see a fellow fan of alcohol inks :slight_smile:

Claire @ClaireMortArtist, this is me doing my Mam Face! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, behave yourself!! :joy I really hope you haven’t hurt yourself though even if it did make me laugh no pants indeed!!

14 Likes

Evening

Oooo Claire @ClaireMortArtist, what we do for our pets!! and no knickers !!! Hope you are both well and nice and snuggly at home now

Welcome Nikki @aneeya, loving your tile

Just a relist until I get some photos taken

Carol xx

15 Likes

Hi all,

Sorry I haven’t been around for a week or so. Life sometimes takes over. I am back with a new design and 2 sales to report. Can you please add them to the tally for me Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Many thanks,
Jeanie x

19 Likes

Caught up with your listings after our theatre trip. Loving the badger/fox/squirrel/hedgehog stories and looking forward to frog tales later in the year. Welcome @aneeya.
Still recovering from jaunting so a quick relost and I’m gone

17 Likes

Oh Claire @ClaireMortArtist hope you’re ok
Welcome Nikki @aneeya

Been out for most of the day - caught up with a couple of old friends / former colleagues for lunch, plus re-stocked my space at the shops I sell through. Seems to be a lot to catch up on this evening

20 Likes

@XStitcherJoss We had to stop feeding the birds for 6 months last year because of some rats, it’s taking a while for the wildlife to recover and start coming back. Obviously we didn’t have a problem with the odd rodent in the garden (a bit hard to when we have them by choice in the house), but that’s one thing the neighbours won’t look kindly on.

@thatenamelguy Looks like a lovely exotic bird with those greens!

@OhhhWhatAYarn Thanks for the Africa love :blush: I just posted off another version today (unfortunately not a sale from here), so I had to replace it in my shop. Always like to make sure I have an Africa painting in stock.

13 Likes

Good Evening :slight_smile:
9 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Eeeek…you are so naughty Claire @ClaireMortArtist! All fur baby and no knickers! hehehehehehe…your little story did make me laugh though…you better take it easy now missy!

Talking of wildlife…did any of you see the little mouse on the news tonight that kept tidying the man’s shed up? So cute! https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/18/vigilante-shed-cleaner-revealed-to-be-house-proud-mouse-8926281/

I live in the middle of a vast 1950’s Council Housing estate but there is a copse just at the end of my path and behind my garden are quite a few trees! I am SO lucky to have been allocated a house here as we get quite a bit of wildlife including foxes, hedgehogs, all sorts of birds and little critters (including shrews, voles, mice etc) Next door had a badger but I never saw it :frowning: We’ve got an owl hooting up the woods too now and I’ve never seen an owl in the wild, so I am making it my mission to go and see if I can spot it one night!

18 Likes

Kim @konyskiw we occasionally have rats and sadly we saw one yesterday, so I have to put some poison down. (ordered from Amazon) I am careful though to keep it in the garage so that the other wild life are not harmed in any way…and we know that the rats go into the garage…We have to deal with them or be over run,…sad, but a fact of life.
Sarah @thedotterypotter I saw the video of that little mouse on facebook…soooo cute x

8 Likes

Good evening Folksy folk, haven’t been around for a couple of days, had a few health issues, but fine now and will catch up with pinning etc as soon as I’ve read the posts and seen the gorgeous goodies on here!
https://folksy.com/items/7251550-Button-or-Brooch-Heart-Ceramic-Hummingbird-and-Flowers-Handmade-Mother-s-Day

19 Likes

@thedotterypotter Oh that little mouse is so cute! :heart_eyes:

@teabreaks Indeed… luckily a neighbour dealt with that part. Not an easy thing to bring yourself to do when you’ve been a vegetarian most of your life.

10 Likes

Hello again.
Another long day at work. Popped out at lunchtime and my car broke down - it wouldn’t start. Luckily I wasn’t too far from work and was able to walk back and one of the maintenance guys came out and got it going again.
This evening I found a box of some rather lovely yarn that I was given many years ago when my stepmother gave me her knitting machine. I never got around to using it and have since sold the machine but I have managed to find a pattern for a jumper so just as soon as I find my knitting needles I might make a start on making my self a present!
Realised that mothers day is fast approaching and not only have I not been making anything new but I have been neglecting my promotion as well so thought I would pop another relist on. These scarves are super lightweight so ideal for spring and summer as well as winter.

19 Likes