Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Congrats to everyone with sales. Great news on you 250 sales milestone @carolinefrodsham
Pauline @PollysWares the accupuncture sounds fascinating and although I havent tried it myself I have heard lots of positive things from others that have.
Sarah @PhotoFairytales - good to hear you havent been running around outdoors without your knickers on :rofl: . Hope you manage to get some rememdies to sort out your cold Sarah. The things we do Claire @ClaireMortArtist for our furry friends (oh dear that really doesnt sound good, does it lol). Hope you are resting and recovering now.
Alway exciting getting new tools and equipment Sue @SueTrevor and hope it arrives on time!
All caught up to here.

11 Likes

Good evening all :smile:
Hope everyone has had a good day!
So many beautiful items, just love browsing through in the evenings, so relaxing :smile:
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery Gorgeous Sodalite gemstone necklace, such a lovely blue! @thecardjeanie Love the Handmade cupcake card. @junemccabe What a lovely wall hanger, love the fox! @AliDufty Lovely scarf, I can imagine this would look great with anything! @carolinefrodsham Love the the silver swirl studs, very elegant.
@konyskiw Love the Pysanka chick, bright and bold, your work always stands out!
@ChrisStoneArtist What a beautiful watercolour :smile:
Here is mine for today, I am waiting for some better weather to photograph and list some new items, which I hope to add to the forum soon, until then another relist…

19 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Hope the acupuncture works Pauline @PollysWares

12 Likes

Evening all!
A relist and run from me, sorry! Little one still poorly :frowning: Mum has had her other knee replaced today too, all gone well though.

I’ve liked and pinned all to here xx

18 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great Friday.

18 Likes

Good morning all. Congrats of all those with sales, Hugs for all those that need them.
Loving the little foxy heart hanger June @junemccabe.
Congrats on your 250 landmark Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Loving the Irish landscape Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Hope the acupuncture gives you the relief you need Pauline @PollysWares, I found it helpful when I had a problem with my shoulder and elbow.
Another elephant lavender bag this time in blue
https://folksy.com/items/7255033-Elephant-Lavender-Bag-in-Blue

17 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Friday again, they come round so quickly. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone for all the loves and pins this week when I have not had time to chat much, its really is appreciated :slight_smile: Just a re-list from me today :slight_smile: have a fantastic Friday everyone :slight_smile: xxx

14 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Caroline, Cat, Valerie D and Ali :slight_smile: :dancer: and huge congrats on your milestone too Caroline @carolinefrodsham :champagne:

I have the day off today and Monday, but it’s going to be busy, orders to make this morning, then shopping then we have ganddaughter after school until late tomorrow afternoon so mammy can have a little break and rest and sort bedroom for new baby, surprise baby shower for my daughter on Sunday and then I’m pooch sitting on Monday. I’ll be glad to go back to work on Mondy at this rate lol!

15 Likes

Relisting today:

I had a craft fair last night so I’m absolutely shattered today. I had a great time though, always a lovely bunch of people.

15 Likes

Caught up to here.
Awaiting delivery of my new oven this morning. The work the old one had to last weekend in entertaining the Stepford Husbands was obviously too much for it.
Also hoping to finish another painting today (best laid plans and all that…)
A relist for now. Morris Minor ACEO.

19 Likes

Pink to make the boys wink. Are you allowed to say that these days?

19 Likes

Morning everyone
My new sewing machine and an extension table did turn up yesterday, and I tried it out! She purrs, the thread did keep snapping, but touch wood, I have sorted that. The extension table is a large flat area around the sewing machine, which means my larger pieces will be much easier to make, I really didn’t need it for the cuff I made last night!
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist enjoy your new cooker, I could do with a new one, but I’ve just blown all my money on a sewing machine :rofl:
Today’s listing

18 Likes

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, Morris Minor, 1964, my sister’s first car, used to belong to the District Nurse. Nostalgia.
What a lovely layette Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn. And your stag is beautiful Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.
I always feel guilty picking out pieces, because I have to miss out so many other gorgeous creations.

I’ve listed more recycled buttons today, but that’s boring! So here’s something I’ve just re-listed:

https://folksy.com/items/7216675-Blue-tagged-teether

17 Likes

Haha, to be honest @XStitcherJoss, I might as well have a nosebag - on my second bumper box of tissues already and I’m only on day 2!! :sneezing_face: :face_with_thermometer: :sneezing_face: x

10 Likes

Morning all - desperately trying to get away with doing a half day today if I can - feeling absolutely full of cold and finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than “where are my tissues?!”…colds are so boring!!

Here’s my new one for today - thanks folks x

17 Likes

Hi again all, just popping in to report a sale :grinning: my first on Folksy in March so I am chuffed to bits @MaxPringJewellery . Oh and I also got an email congratulating me on 25 sales and I am over the moon with that as I have only been open since July last year :slight_smile: xxx

21 Likes

well doe Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn x

8 Likes

Great news. Well done Sharon. xxx

8 Likes

Congratulations on your sales milestones caroline @carolinefrodsham and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn…welll done xx

My listing today is this little pot:

18 Likes

Well done Sharon :champagne:

9 Likes