Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Good evening everyone.

I am a Wally. I went through and looked at everyone’s links at lunchtime today and did all of the tweeting, pinning, loving and viewing and then went about what ever I was doing. I was quite surprised when I just looked at my shop activity and no-one appears to have visited my links. Yes you guessed it I’d forgotten to add my link so here it is.

A rose brooch and a stripey cardigan.

16 Likes

Evening all, very late today.
Good to hear some of you are getting sales here, it has been very quiet on here for me this month, thankfully the other side and Facebook are still bringing in sales.
Congrats on your milestones Caroline and Sharon. @carolinefrodsham @OhhhWhatAYarn
Good luck with your fair Sue, thanks for putting up a link to my earrings last night, I was in too much of a hurry it seems. @BeadstormJewellery

Hope poorly and aching folk find some relief soon.

18 Likes

Might have been a bit too speedy today too! Here’s @DeborahJonesJewellery link: https://folksy.com/items/7255366-Oxidised-silver-and-fushia-jasper-Shovel-earrings

And a little marmoset for me:

20 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sharon and Simone :slight_smile: :dancer: and congratulations on your milestone Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn

18 Likes

Good morning my lovelies x well what a 12 days x glad my knickerless dog hunt gave you all a laugh x so not up to listing yet x maybe Monday x sooooo I have Mother’s Day and birthdays coming up this month and plan to get it all on here x stand by for sales peeps x going to do a separate thread so people can put their products on for me to choose x will try and catch up on all your news xxxx thanks for all being utterly amazing x

19 Likes

@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker just bought one of your cards x

12 Likes

Me again x anyone with no sales this month? Perhaps I could be that person who gives you a sale x let me know x

14 Likes

Good morning all. Congrats to all those with sales, think the sales fairy has forgotten where I live.
Hugs for all those that need them.
Hope the fair goes well for you Sue @BeadstormJewellery.
Congrats on your milestones Caroline @carolinefrodsham and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn
Poor you Helen @PocketfulCreations I do hope you manage to get some help with your shoulder.
Have fun with your new machine Sue @SueTrevor, and your new cooker Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Loving all the gorgeous goodies on here.
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7255383-Fingerless-Crochet-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Pink-and-Olive

20 Likes

Good morning.

Well I think I am now completely packed up although I have decided to leave the remaining boxes at the old house until my furniture has been moved as I have no shelves/cupboards to unpack it into! Quite a lot of it is destined for the garage anyway. Had a good sort out of what I have already moved and thought I might do a bit of felting today … wet felting is out as my shed/workshop has no table in it yet but I thought some needle felting might be on the cards but no, I appear to have hurt my wrist with all the lifting and shifting so that won’t be possible! Might have to look through my stash of felt I have already made and see if there is anything I can make up on the sewing machine :slight_smile:

Was happy to get a couple of my pods included in the Folksy gift guides yesterday so am relisting one of them today.

18 Likes

Shopping shopping shopping
@thedotterypotter just bought something from you x

11 Likes

@junemccabe just messaged you about a purchase x

7 Likes

Good morning all…
Great to see you with us Claire @ClaireMortArtist hope you will soon be back making and listing (and selling of course)
Today I have another painting…hopefully no more cold weather like in the painting…Spring is here and the trees are just beginning to show beautiful baby green leaves.
https://folksy.com/items/7254397-original-art-acrylic-painting-ref-F-709-

14 Likes

@OrchardFelts just shopped up a storm with you xxxx

10 Likes

@teabreaks just bought a card from you hon x

9 Likes

@junemccabe I bought it anyway from you xSo that was a lovely start to the day x bought all my April birthday gifts and cards from folksy and most from you lovely peeps on here x @ChrisStoneArtist I have my eye on two of your paintings x when I have more dollar I’m having them x

13 Likes

Good morning,

Another of my batik bibs listed this morning.

Glad to hear about all the sales here, hoping it will be my turn soon!

16 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

8 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Had a lovely night out last night for my Son’s 19th Birthday. He’s home for the Weekend which is lovely.

Good to see you back Claire @ClaireMortArtist (did my reply message ever find it’s way to you?) x (Thank You for the order btw xx)

My listing today is:

20 Likes

What a beautiful little pot Sarah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love the textures and colours

7 Likes

Thank You Caroline :slight_smile: x I wasn’t sure how to glaze it, and I don’t really use blues very often, so I just fancied a change!

8 Likes

Thanks Kim, sorted now .

7 Likes