Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Max @MaxPringJewellery I think you must have missed my post about my 3 sales yesterday. Could you add them on to the tally for me please (and maybe a happy dance with me too? :smile:)

10 Likes

Good morning. Dull and grey here - just for a change.

14 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: thanks so much for all the congrats :slight_smile: I have a new listing this morning, yet another brooch design :wink:
Lovely to see you back Claire @ClaireMortArtist I hope you are taking things easy :slight_smile:
Sorry to hear you are still struggling Helen @PocketfulCreations sending gentle hugs
I am loving your new pots Sarah @thedotterypotter I am hoping for some pennies for Mothers day so I can treat myself :slight_smile:
Hugs for all those needing one and fingers crossed the sales fairy has a busy weekend :slight_smile: xxx

16 Likes

Morning all
Nice to see you back Claire @ClaireMortArtist and shopping :grinning: ! I hope you are feeling much better.
Sounds like you are nearly there Roz @OrchardFelts Hope your wrist recovers soon and you can get back to creativity . In the meantime I look forward to seeing what you put together from your stash. Well done on getting in gift guides :grinning:
I am trying to get my room sorted :grimacing: which means lots of redistribution of stuff. It’s all getting on my nerves, even talking about it is getting on my nerves…Hence I haven’t created anything new (well today’s is new but a repeat design) Can’t wait to get back to it
Have a good Saturday all . The sun is trying to shine :grinning:

16 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, sitting up in bed at my daughter’s house after a very late night, 3.30am to be precise, drinking and eating Thai food and putting the world to rights! Ouch! My head hurts :cry::cry::cry: Debs is snoring in happy oblivion beside me​:sleeping:
Thankyou @ClaireMortArtist for the order, will get it done asapxxx
I’ve yet another new listing today! Where will it all end I ask myself, at least you poor guys don’t have to put up with any more bloody buttons !!:joy::joy::joy::joy:
https://folksy.com/items/7254980-Ceramic-Dalmation-Dog-Brooch-Handmade-Hand-Painted-Mother-s-Day-Gift-

15 Likes

He is cute June :heart_eyes: Hope your head recovers soon :grinning:

8 Likes

Hi Sarah, just to say this pot is gorgeous! I love your new work xx @thedotterypotter

7 Likes

Keep those ‘bloody buttons’ coming, June @junemccabe, they’re gorgeous! And here are a few from me - rather different though:

image https://folksy.com/items/7255413-Silk-wrapped-Buttons

14 Likes

thank you CLaire.
One sale for me then please Max (total now 2)

11 Likes

Good to see you Claire @ClaireMortArtist. Hope the recovery is going well.

Thanks for all your sympathies about my shoulder. This really is a lovely supportive thread with the added bonus of so many lovely things to see (my wishlist is ever-growing!)

All loved and pinned to here. My new listing is another bag made from fabric I felt very lucky to find in my favourite fabric shop.

https://folksy.com/items/7255292-Hare-and-pheasant-tote-bag-in-sage-green-and-white

17 Likes

Morning all,
I’ve been playing on my delightful new machine again :grin:
Today’s listing, another cuff

I noticed this morning I have made over £900 profit from my stash in the attic! Amazing, can i make it to £1000, I’m getting weary of listing on there at the moment.
Does anyone know if we can sell interesting craft books on here? I’ve sold a couple over there, but I don’t think it’s attracting the right market. Where as most of my gardening books flew out!

19 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. 2 sales for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes

I love your marmoset. And the card has arrived - and it’s perfect. Thank you.

10 Likes

Hi @ClaireMortArtist I haven’t had any sales this month so if there is anything that you like in my shop I would appreciate it.

How are you feeling now? I hope you are taking it easy now

9 Likes

Just popping in with my listing for today. Back later to read and love.

16 Likes

Late getting started today but here’s another bunny.

17 Likes

Afternoon all, I’m remembering to post my link today,

Well done on reaching the milestones ladies and hope everyone is either well on improving.

Today I have another cardigan and brooch.

17 Likes

Slight change of plan … spent the morning sorting out stuff for a house sale next weekend - put some of it up on FB and cant keep up with the messages atm, although I havent sold any of it yet!

Thanks so much Claire @ClaireMortArtist - just got to work out which box it is all packed away in now!

5 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery - happy hop, skip and jump :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Afternoon all,

Congratulations on the sales everyone.
Here’s mine for today.

18 Likes

Hope you are all having a good weekend. @ClaireMortArtist hope you are recovering
@PocketfulCreations my sympathies, my mum has a bad shoulder too.
@thatenamelguy Love the penguins!
@justloveknitting4u my dad has just had open heart surgery and is learning how to move again, he hates it, he keeps messaging me telling me how bored he is and wants to get back on his motorbike asap, that is not going to happen any time soon. He is not happy.

Here is my listing for today

19 Likes