Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Hi all,

Beautiful Spring day here in Norwich. Just spent the morning in the garden cutting back and clearing up. Very enjoyable.

A relist from me today. Would be perfect for Mother’s Day…

Jeanie x

18 Likes

Claire @ClaireMortArtist - found them - will post on Monday :). Thanks again.

9 Likes

@XStitcherJoss Glad to hear it got there quickly :slight_smile: I really need to get on with a Christmas version this year. I’ve been planning it for years, got it about a third drawn a couple of years ago and then it was too close to Christmas so gave up and forgot all about it. I will get organised this year!

@ClaireMortArtist It sounds like you had a good shopping spree! I hope the world gives you a few sales in return, I often feel like once I’ve done a bit of shopping I suddenly get some sales.

14 Likes

Hello everyone :smile:
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Bit of a brighter day today, so I managed to get outside and take some photos for a new aceo collection, should be listing soon!
@thecardjeanie Love the Handmade Card - couture no.4, very stylish. @silverbirchstudio What a beautiful and elegant necklace! @PocketfulCreations Love the Hare and Pheasant bag, really lovely design! @OhhhWhatAYarn Love the crochet peacock brooch, lovely bright colours. @teabreaks Love the painting Brenda! @ChrisStoneArtist Love the Morris Minor aceo, I always find looking at your artwork very relaxing :wink:
Here is mine for today, another relist for now and in keeping with the previous print …

16 Likes

Hectic day, trying to wrangle a 3 year old and get some listing done, having to give up after just one!

17 Likes

Well, sales really are like buses! Another one today! Could you add another one to the tally for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery. That’s 4 in total for March now.

15 Likes

Oh my goodness!! Another 3 sales!!! Nothing all month and then 7 in two days!! Please could you update the tally for me Max @MaxPringJewellery. That’s 7 for me in total now.

17 Likes

Thanks for the likes folks, much appreciated x
@ChrisStoneArtist glad you like the creme egg cover, fun to make, and even better to eat the contents!
@BabanCat thanks Cat, he’s getting better every day.
@jewelleryandjangles hope your Dad feels better soon, my hubby hated it in hospital, better now he is home. x
Congratulations to all those with sales this month.

15 Likes

Evening all.

Not read through yet, will work backwards.

21 Likes

@ClaireMortArtist You’ve had a successful shopping spree. It’s great to be able to buy from independents without having to drag yourself to the high street. You sound as if you’re on the mend.

I’ve just had a very disappointing meal. I started a diet and did something I don’t normally do and treated myself to a ready meal as it’s Saturday and all. The moussaka had raw potatoes at the bottom and I could have used the aubergine to mend shoes. Now I need to eat something to take the taste away. Yuck!

All loved and pinned to here.

13 Likes

My listing for today

16 Likes

Evening everyone
Lovely dog brooch June @junemccabe
Happy Birthday for your son Sarah @thedotterypotter
Hope you have a quick recovery Claire @ClaireMortArtist

18 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thanks for the appreciative comments @ClaireMortArtist. Hope you are on the mend.
Hope you are getting on well with your new sewing machine @SueTrevor. I am please with my new oven.
Congratulations to all those with sales. The sales fairy does seem to be avoiding me too @erkinwald, but today’s run is encouraging.
Relist today, my trusty tractor card.

19 Likes

Restocking my felted soaps today, and found one that never made it to here, so sort of new:

20 Likes

Congratulations to all with sales and many thanks for the good luck wishes for today’s fair.
It was only on for a couple of hours this afternoon, which was very fortunate as one of our cats woke up with a recurrent problem with one of his back legs from an injury when he was young. We managed to get a morning appointment at the vets and got some medication for him in time for me to get to my fair.
Had quite a good couple of hours, and won a nice hamper of Moulton Brown goodies in the raffle.

Aiming for a lazy day tomorrow

20 Likes

Good result all round then @BeadstormJewellery
Love the bowl @thedotterypotter and the dog @junemccabe
Hope the shopping therapy works out @ClaireMortArtist
relisted two brooches today - here’s one

21 Likes

Today’s late listing is a collection of pets:

18 Likes

Good morning - well our house clearance sale on FB seems to have gone a bit manic. Trouble is I cant keep up with it all!

Today I am going to surprise you all with a new listing! Admittedly not a new make - he has been hanging around for a while now but never got around to listing.

21 Likes

Good mrning, yay happy dancing for sales Helen (oops! sorry, all added now :slight_smile: ) Sarah, Roz, Brenda and June :slight_smile: :dancer:

Worn out today after a very busy day with an active 3 and half year old yesterday! didn’t have a very good nights sleep either and slept awkward and woke with backache and today I have a mountain of sandwiches to make for a surprise baby shower :roll_eyes: hey ho!

Well done on the selling Roz @OrchardFelts and Sue @SueTrevor, good to see your enjoying your new machine :slight_smile:
Hope your cat is better today Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Nice to have a new oven Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

19 Likes

Good morning everyone. Beautiful morning here today.
Had great evening out with a fabulous meal for a friends 70th birthday, lots of laughs and great fun was had by all.
Congrats to all those with sales.
https://folksy.com/items/7255653-Patchwork-Knitting-Needle-and-Crochet-Hook-Roll

19 Likes