Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

A relist from me today. Got about 5 loads of washing to get through. Completed my Self Assessment this morning, continuing with the diet (despite birthday cake yesterday) and got to fit in some product photos somewhere. Husband has quit his job this morning. Thankfully he has been offered the same position with another company. Still, it puts me on edge.

4 Likes

One of three relists this morning

2 Likes

A little blue flower relist

1 Like

Hello all,
It’s such a lovely day here, unfortunately I’m stuck inside trying to get the kids to do their homework!
I have another silk wrap bracelet listed today, this time with a majestic lion charm!

2 Likes

Thank you Sue, much appreciated. Not great with social media, I have a lot to learn but learning slowly. Have found you and following you on Instagram. I love how supportive and friendly people are on this thread and Folksy in general. Wishing you many more sales this month, Marie x

2 Likes

afternoo my lovelies, just catching up. I’m pooped not long in from work was in at 8 left at 6 then had to go shopping on the way home, dinner is on and the wine is poured.

Just wanted to say also to Jacquline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign and Roz @OrchardFelts and anyone else struggling at the moment please don’t feel pressured into listing something new every day, a re-list is also welcome, keep those views up and new people on the thread won’t have seen it before :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Evening lovelies, I’ve been poorly today so not done much x
https://folksy.com/items/7003931-Coffee-Coasters-Fabric-Coaster-Set

1 Like

Evening All, late listing today but just scraped in xx

4 Likes

Been a busy day, somehow my computer decided to lose all of my photos! Tried different recovery photos to see if they could be found but no, they have been lost for good! Luckily the weather has been good today as it gave me a chance to re-take some.

Anyway, mini moan over, here’s mine for today:

I’m off to catch up now!

Jayne x

2 Likes

Evening - what a nuisance about your photos Jayne @GoRadLou

It’s been a lovely day here & I managed to get some cleaning of the path done in he garden.
And I’ve managed a new listing at last

3 Likes

todays new one

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :), bright and sunny here today hope it lasts a while :sunny:

and one from the other shop

2 Likes

A little fabric manipulation today. An overcast day in Falmouth but I’m off to lunch with a friend today.

1 Like

A quick re-list and run from me this morning, I’ve got a dental check-up :unamused: will drop in later to catch-up on everything

2 Likes

A new framed small painting, I’ll catch up right now :slight_smile: Have a great day!!!

1 Like

Had a visit to Sissinghurst yesterday, just a perfect day for it. I’m relisting an oldie today.

4 Likes

A new listing featuring an old theme today

2 Likes

Morning everyone, it’s dull and gloomy here in Cornwall today!
1 sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7003253-Mug-Coasters-Gift-For-A-Coffee-Lover

2 Likes

Today’s listing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feeling a bit down again today, my sons bike was stolen from a bike rack yesterday, he’s been using it for nearly two years to get to the bus stop for 8 and only has a few weeks left! He works so hard, getting up early and not getting back until just gone 6, 3 days a week, then he also does work experience 1 or 2 days a week and has a part time job at the weekend! It wasn’t an expensive bike, but it was his means of transport. I bet the toe rag that stole it has never done a decent days work in their life. Just when are things going to start looking up around here, soon, I hope!
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/7004103-Make-Your-Own-Alphabet-Letter-p-Quilting-Applique-

2 Likes