Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Jealous, would love to visit Sissinghurst, great garden design.

1 Like

Morning

Oh Sue @SueTrevor you are certainly going through a rough patch at the moment, keep your pecker up, things will get better. Lets hope the toerag who stole the bike, falls off lol!!!

Another gorgeous sunny day here in Cheshire, think we are being very lucky.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

4 Likes

thank you for all your kind wordsā€¦on a good note, I should become a Glam ma todayā€¦watch this spaceā€¦
today I have another fantasy cardā€¦

4 Likes

Afternoon all!
Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope the oh new job works out better for you all X

Sue @SueTrevor ah thatā€™s awful, it makes you so mad when decent folk are trying so hard just to get on, and they get dealt the crap one way or the other by idiots! Like Carol @cariadcrafts11 says letā€™s hope he falls off or my favourite is ā€¦no best not say it!! As it involves a swear word and 'through the the eye of a needle for a fortnight ā€¦lolā€‹:wink::wink:

Hereā€™s mine today

And Iā€™ll catch up properly later on, Steph X

6 Likes

Three pretty girls hair combs Just Ā£4.50 for the three, great for the sunny days

Sue off to promote

https://folksy.com/items/7004138-Three-Girls-Hair-Combs-With-Poppy-and-Mix-Flowers-Felt-Flower-Hair-Accessory

1 Like

Afternoon all.
In a mad dash, but will catch up later.

2 Likes

I have just been asked to do this custom order for a lady who has been promoted to a Matronā€¦so I am listing it for herā€¦should be back later to tell you that is has sold

3 Likes

Afternoon All

Diane @HandmadeByDiane Hope you get on ok at the dentist - always a trip I dread!!

Sue @SueTrevor It makes me so angry that some people think they can take whatever they want, you were very restrained in calling them a toe rag!!

I have some hearts to show you today

All caught up to here,

Jayne xx

3 Likes

Need to go back for a filling and whar she called a ā€˜deep cleanā€™ :fearful: apparently I have the start of gum disease in two areas so she wants to make sure it doesnā€™t get worse so is planning on cleaning the gumline at the same time as my filling so my gum is numb.

5 Likes

Afternoon. Bit of a lazy day today, not really done much despite having a long list of things to get on with. Just had mine and my daughters hair cut now its the dogs turn - taking him to the groomers at 3pm.

Heres an iPad mini 4 case

1 Like

Afternoon all

Been sitting at my computer for an hour watching YouTube videos on making video - itā€™s my big project for the photography business filming and editing video of himself teaching people ā€˜stuffā€™ :blush:

Sue @SueTrevor - isnā€™t life stupid sometimes. Hereā€™s your son working his hat off to get on in life and some moron nicks his bike and 2 months ago some plonker gave us a bike we didnā€™t need by leaving it chained to our railings :rage: We do still have the bike by the way and, as weā€™re almost neighbours, if you think itā€™d be any use to your son, drop me an email.

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for the invite to keep posting. I bit the bullet and got Keith to take some photos of me wearing the wedding necklaces in the hope theyā€™d get a little more interest - we tried a full head and shoulders shot, but it was not an attractive picture :disappointed: and even with the photos we did get it took a Google search and Keithā€™s experience of Photoshop to make my ageing, scraggy neck look presentable, so I hope they work.

So today Iā€™m showing you a re-list with one of those photos - and this necklace is in my 50% off sale:

5 Likes

My listing for today, I made this ages ago but have only just got around to listing it. https://folksy.com/items/7004232-Shell-bead-necklace

1 Like

Hi all,

Today is a good day!!! I have just been told that my cancer is in remission and that all the treatment seems to have worked. Needless to say we are over the moon at this news. They will keep an eye on my for the next three years which is good.

Thank you to you all for the support over the last year.

A nice cup of tea to celebrateā€¦

Jeanie x

13 Likes

Evening All, hope youā€™v had a lovely day - sunny here but I got caught in the one heavy cloud burst, typical! :slight_smile: New bracelet added, doing some loving now xx

Well done Jeanie @thecardjeanie thatsā€™ wonderful news, I understand how thrilled you and your family must be! I have my 7 year check up next month - no idea where that time has gone!

5 Likes

Thanks @stephshortstationery I hope so. I just want them to appreciate him to be honest.
How are you doing?

Oh no @GoRadLou itā€™s terrible when photos disappear. Itā€™s happened to me before.

@SueTrevor Iā€™m sorry about your sonā€™s bike, I hope your luck takes a turn lovely xx

I listed this lastnight, but yā€™know, things got in the way, haha!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@thecardjeanie Thatā€™s fab news lovely x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, wonderful news Jeanie x

2 Likes

Congratulations Jeanie - thatā€™s amazing news. Celebrate in style :tada::balloon::smiley:

1 Like

Wonderful news Jeanie xx

1 Like

Fantastic news Jeanie x @thecardjeanie