Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Great news Jeanie @thecardjeanie. So pleased for you x

Sue @SueTrevor so sorry to hear about your son’s bike.

Back from Slimming World - I’ve lost half a stone so far and feeling better for it.

A re-list today

5 Likes

Great to hear @thecardjeanie

Fantastic news Jeanie @thecardjeanie so pleased for you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
Thanks for all the kind words regarding my sons bike, yes, things must take a turn for the better soon, surely :eyes: no crossed fingers in my emojis! Thank you Karen, I have emailed you :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

That’s really great news Jeanie!

That’s brilliant news Jeanie!! So happy for you and your family!

Yay jeanie @thecardjeanie, great to hear some good news. And well done sue @BeadstormJewellery.

Just had the fright of my life - opened the back door to let the dog out and in flew this enormous beetle like buzzy insect. Turned out it was a may bug, totally harmless but I have never seen one before.

4 Likes

Good morning, happy dancing for your sale Emma.

Jeanie @thecardjeanie that’s wonderful news, celebrate and enjoy xx

Sue @SueTrevor, what a run of bad luck you are having at the moment, I’m sending positive thoughts your way and I hope things improve for you all

Sue @BeadstormJewellery, yay you go girl! well done :slight_smile:

Any news Brenda @teabreaks?

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, hopefully the furture will be better for you all, major changes make us all nervous and it will be good for your OH I changed jobs last year after 27 years and I can honestly say it was the best thing to have done, I love my job and feel so much more appreciated and not taken for granted :slight_smile:

Sterling job Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign, great pics :slight_smile: I’m not at all photogenic it takes me ages to get a pic I’m happy with lol!

Jayne @GoRadLou I use dropbox for that very same reason, my laptop broke and I lost all my pics (thankfully not important family ones just shop ones!) now I have installed dropbox which stores them in the cloud, it’s free too :slight_smile:

and the other shop

3 Likes

It takes times to learn something new, folksy is a lovely place to be, I’ve found everyone I’ve met are friendly and supportive. I’m still learning my self here on folksy, I’ve only been here a few weeks since I re- opened my shop.

You have a lovely shop, I will promote and give your shop a boost of love, like, pin, FB twit when I can sweetie
Thanks for following me on IG :+1::bride_with_veil::two_hearts:
If you need any help, advice, please ask me or any folksy friends on here.

Have a great day

Sue :+1::sunflower::bride_with_veil:

5 Likes

Eeeeeeek if that happened to me, I’d be running around the house like a mad women :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thank you Sue your support is much appreciated x

I am determined that today is going to be a day of action! I’ll just grab a cup of coffee before I start!

Back to the hearts

1 Like

Morning all.

1 Like

Hoping to get to Bempton Cliffs today to see the gannets.
But first, a new listing

2 Likes

Morning. Max @paperchainsandbeads, please can you add two saĺes to the tally! I have a relist again today.

1 Like

Morning all, mizzle falling in Falmouth today but for me it’s a cleaning day, rubber gloves and the bleach bottle!
A black and white offering today.

3 Likes

Morning all!
Hope you are ok,
Thanks sue @suebeacham for your kind comment yesterday xx
Thanks for asking Sarah @SarahDesignsUK I’m ok but pain no better xx

Caught up with pinning until today’s listings, but I’ll catch up later on

https://folksy.com/items/6520196-Collage-Design-Wedding-Engagement-Anniversary-Cards-Pk-of-3-Handmade-Cards

Enjoy you’re day everyone
Steph xx

2 Likes

one sale to report for me please…total 2

4 Likes

New artwork to enjoy :slight_smile: and I’m going to promote and love all previous items :slight_smile:

1 Like

My sister went to Bempton a couple of weeks ago to take her girls to see the birds (we went on holiday to Flamborough every summer when we were kids and Bempton was one of our Dad’s favourite places) my nieces were hoping to see the puffins, they did see a couple but there were loads of gannets.

1 Like

Amazing news @thecardjeanie so pleased for you x
Todays listing,

https://folksy.com/items/7004376-Fabric-Coaster-Set-Cup-Coasters

2 Likes