Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Any news yet Brenda @teabreaks? Hoping you don’t have to wait too long

1 Like

An odd letter today, but still part of the alphabet! :blush:

https://folksy.com/items/7004535-Make-Your-Own-Alphabet-Letter-q-Quilting-Applique-

3 Likes

Afternoon All, hope you’re all having a good day - just going to catch up now xx

3 Likes

good afternoon…the new baby arrived last night, so now I am officially a Glam Ma…
Today I have a Birthday card

12 Likes

Congratulations Brenda.
Do you have a grandson or granddaughter?

1 Like

Congratulations, what wonderful news x

1 Like

evening all, yay happy dancing for sales Patrica and Brenda and an extra happy dance for becoming a Glam Ma! love it! xx

3 Likes

Fantastic news Jeanie @ghecardjeanie

Enjoy

And to glam ma
XXX

Carol

Great news @thecardjeanie
Well done Sue! @BeadstormJewellery
and congratulations Brenda @teabreaks

Lots of happy news today!

3 Likes

thank you everyone xxx. a girl named Chloe. I am a naughty glam ma and sent them one of my baby cartoon cards.

. Great news Jeanie…wonderful news x
faved to here xx

8 Likes

Evening all

Congratulation Brenda @teabreaks - hope the new family are all well. Enjoy your Glam Ma duties :tada::balloon:

Just another re-list today with a new photo

2 Likes

A granddaughter - how lovely Brenda @teabreaks

A new bracelet today, using some of the stones I got at last weekend’s bead fair

3 Likes

Congratulations Glam Ma!! xx

2 Likes

Evening All

Here is mine today:

All caught up to here,

Jayne xx

2 Likes

Congratulations Brenda, that’s wonderful!

Lov the beads in that bracelet sue @BeadstormJewellery

Congrats Brenda @teabreaks

1 Like

Good morning congratulations Brenda xx and welcome to the Nana club :slight_smile: that card always makes me giggle :joy:

4 Likes

Morning. Of to a friend’s birthday in Essex today so will have to make do with a relist.

3 Likes

Congratulations @teabreaks

2 Likes

Good morning.

Less than 2 weeks to go until the arts trail starts - panic starting to set in! Room is painted but still needs emptying which can’t really be done until next weekend - then to set up. Will be spending most of the weekend helping my sister frame her pictures. I still have no idea of what I am going to put on show but hopefully it will all work itself out once we start setting up.

A little card wallet today

5 Likes